Skin recommendation?
i've been using Emby for WMC on an HTPC running Win10 for several years now, but i recently built a new HTPC with Win10, and now Emby for WMC no longer works...WMC is not even officially supported in Win10, so it's understandable that there will be more and more issues with getting Emby for WMC to work on newer systems

so i'm now giving Kodi a try...the only thing i really use my HTPC for is watching downloaded movies and TV shows (not streaming), so all i need is a skin that will just display the covers of my media libraries, using as much of the screen real estate as possible...and the way the "poster" view in the Themes i used in Emby  (Diamond and Chocolate) worked is i would click a movie cover, and a pop-up window would appear with the movie and media data (synopsis, rating, actors, resolution, audio format, etc.) and the option to start the movie

is there a skin for Kodi that is close to what i had in Emby?...i found a couple that filled the screen with the movie covers, but either the covers were too big (ie. not enough movies displayed at once) or too small (the covers were too small to see clearly and all jammed together)...and also when i clicked a cover, the movie started...i wasn't able to see the synopsis or other movie info

this is the closest pic i could find online to what my setup looked like, although all my covers were uniform in size, and my display grid was more like 6-8 movies across by like 4-5 high on a 61" tv

Kodi 19 + Emby NextGen + Rapier
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=320137

That is based on Emby

I would install and try out multiple skins and the "wall" view sounds like what you want.
will check out Embuary when i get home, thanks 

Arctic:Zephyr and Horizon also look like they have potential
I have used Arctic:Zephyr before and used to really like it, it has a really good set of features. I ended up switching to Mimic (skin currently in use) as it had all the features I was looking for in a skin and Arctic:Zephyr was lacking. Overall both skins are fairly similar.
so i guess there is no plug-in/add-on or anything like CoverArt for Emby, that adds treatments to the movie cover icons to make them look like a DVD/Bluray box (as seen in the pic i posted above)?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin recommendation?0