Show Clearlogo instead of Clearart in Video OSD
Hi There,

I've been a long time user of this fantastic skin and use it on all my KODI installs.

I was wondering if it might be possible to have a new feature added or if not can someone help me in how I might modify the skin so that it shows the Clearlogo instead of Clearart in Video OSD.

I personally prefer ClearLogo over ClearArt in the Video OSD but the default is to display the ClearArt if you have selected the show ClearArt option (makes sense Tongue).  It does default to the Clearlogo if no Clearart is available and this is how I had it configured in the past but due to a momentary lapse in attention I downloaded clear art for everything (be careful when playing with auto art downloaders...lesson learnt!) and I am not sure I can handle manually removing all the Clearart again Sad

I was thinking, could the option in skin settings for "Show clearart with video information' be modifier to allow you to select either Clearart or Clearlogo? Or if that is a bit of an ask is there a way I can modify the skins XML files to default to the Clearlogo instead?
I did give it a go but I am not a skin expert so wasn't sure where this was set.

Anyway, any help would be great received Smile

Cheers

Reliant

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show Clearlogo instead of Clearart in Video OSD0