Beta v18 beta4 finding on Yundoo Y8
Exclamation 
Hi community!

I am new to the forum. I am trying to help the development of Kodi.

I have downloaded Kodi 18 Lea Beta4 on my Yundoo Y8 TV box.

I have some issues to report regarding Chorus Web panel and PVR search.

I do not know if it is the right place to post but i think that by selecting on the top of the thread "Beta" it is ok.

Please advice in order this information will reach developer team.

regards and keep the good work!
Just posting them in this thread you started here should be fine.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Good afternoon Darren + community!

the 1st issue is at simple PVR client, the search function does not returns any result. I tested with a PVR service on Leia beta4 and although i knew from before the channel name i tried to use full channel and part of channel name (if search was implemented as "contains" string) and none of the test (changing and testing all the tick boxes and valid combinations) returned any search result

the 2nd issue is with chorus add-on on Leia Beta4 when you choose the live TV channel to watch it freezes. However, i saw on Beta5 change-log that you have solved and upgraded a lot of Chorus issues. maybe this issue is outdated. i will test it on beta 5 and post here the results.

Here is the link of gdrive that you can find the screenshots of the 2nd issue and the logs from the browser (versions etc etc).
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Wish you all have a nice weekend!
J.
Good day Darren,

I conducted test on Beta5 the last couple of days and i found again that on the PVR Simple IP TV Client the search function does not returns any earch results from channels and that the Chorus2 Web interface this time does not give java freeze BUT it takes too long to load, the remote control does not work although it is enabled in the settings page, and there is no page slider bar on the right to see the whole pages of the web interface (when pages are longer than the screen resolution).

Also this time I have captured some screenshots to show you the above issues, it is g-drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

regards,
J.
OK I'll revise my comment - for such specific issues you're better actually in the relevant thread sections for IPTV Simple and Chorus2.

My initial thinking was that they may be specific to your device, but those sound more generic.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
v18 beta4 finding on Yundoo Y80