Odd behavior or is this just how it works?
I've been playing some films on Krypton today and I've noticed that when a film ends and you select stop you are taken back to the start of your film list.

I have the media setting to continually play, so if an episode/film ends it goes to the next one and it does.

However in all the years I've been using Kodi I've seen this before and I would rather it didn't do it 😂
Yes, it is a glitch that crept in. It affects only some users. But it was fixed in v18

There are quite a few posts covering the issue if you do a quick search
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Is there any chance it might be fixed in a future release?
(2018-10-28, 00:02)Karellen Wrote: But it was fixed in v18
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Doh....! Sorry realised what I asked and what version Krypton I'm running.

Is v18 beta or a full version, as I only just downloaded what I thought was the newest version of LibreELEC

Also I've backed up my current build, if I update the OS to v18 will that update work?

Also do I have to install or can I get an update patch and put this on the hard drive, as I use to do with Openelec for it to then update to v18?
Leia v18 is still beta, it's pretty rock solid however and we're just ironing out some things before going to RC then Final. See https://libreelec.tv/2018/10/libreelec-l...006-alpha/

You can update from within GUI, or download gzip then put it in Update folder and reboot (I guess this is what you refer to you doing on OpenELEC).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Odd behavior or is this just how it works?0