• 7(current)
IPTV Simple Client with archive support
(2019-05-24, 22:01)matjaz Wrote:
(2019-04-22, 23:16)Janhouse Wrote:
(2019-03-12, 16:05)ultraman Wrote: Can you tell me more about this?     
You can check the code here: https://github.com/martinsbalodis/xbmc-lattelecom.tv

In "lib/epg.py" you can see that I pass "plugin://lattelecomtv/?play=true&data_url=..." as a URL in M3U playlist that is then loaded by IPTVSimple addon. And "play" argument is handled by channels.py "play_channel()" as can be seen in "addon.py".    

I am missing here how to play past EPG entries?
Something like stream url in EPG entry.

python:
ElementTree.SubElement(xml_prog, "url").text = item["streamUrl"]

You are not missing anything. It doesn't have it because PVR IPTVSimple addon doesn't have a URL parameter for the EpgEntry (https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.iptvsimp...IptvData.h) This is what I was asking for in the original post, to add the URL parameter. This should be done upstream, I don't want to maintain the fork.
uhh does this work for 17.6 ?
Sorry I didn't read the thread yet, are the developing still going?
(2019-09-22, 16:05)bam80 Wrote: Sorry I didn't read the thread yet, are the developing still going?
Not that I would know Sad
Hello all. I hope this theme stills open.

I'm working on my own pvr just to implement rewind, fast forward or skip functions. I have looked everywhere for an implementation for this functionality and the most promising option seems to be inpustream.adaptative. 
In my opinion, the way to go is with RTSP. This protocol uses RTSP port as "remote control" and other port (RTP) for stream. With tis implementation it is possible to play, pause, skip backwards / forwards and  change the speed (-32x, -16x, -8x, -4x, -2x and 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x,32x), by sending a PLAY command to RTSP server with the desired time or with the desired speed or both. When server receives a PLAY command with a time (ntp, utc, smpte or others formats) it will play the stream at sent time and change the stream in RTP port. No need at all to create local buffers or store anything! My IPTV provider only allows me to skip up to 2 hours (from now to the past), but that's a good time frame, at least for me.
I'm trying to implement this feature in Kodi because it is possible to rewind or skip without EPG at all. If some day I finally find the way, passing EPG times would be easy. It will only require to pick a time from EPG and pass it to pvr which in turn will create a PLAY command with desired time and send it to server via RTSP. The open RTP stream will change as soon as server answer the requirement. So, no need either to change, stop or restart the URL. Some providers call this functionality "trick play", "trick mode", "catchup" and others "live timeshift". The most resembled functionality in Kodi ecosystem seems to be "catchup" o "live timeshift" in inpustream.adaptative.
I also had worked in a Tvheadend PR to implement this feature, but the issue is time management (Tvheadend sends negative values not allowed by Kodi). It is working so-so, but at least it's working!

It would be great if Kodi implements a Seek and Skip function that enables timeshift bars and fundamentally send/receive play times in UTC format or seconds at least. That's the missing feature in Kodi. 
And also it would be great if someone can explain or do a little tutorial on how to implement "timeshift" in Kodi in a way that play, pause, fast forward, backwards buttons and bars are enabled.
Maybe this is something you need to look?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=351431
Buenos días desde México, ¿hay alguna forma de ver IPTV con calendario del pasasdo?
[font][font]He buscado y buscado pero no he encontrado la manera.[/font][/font]
@WilmerOK - the forum language is English only please. Use of services like Google Translate is acceptable if required.

Also please try and avoid using forum posting apps, as they don't work so well here and fill your posts up with unwanted font tags.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
When I set catchup format to XtreamCodes, there's no green dots on channels and option to start playback is missing for past events.

Any idea?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Simple Client with archive support2