Beta Metropolis 3.5.0 beta for Kodi 18 (Leia)
(2020-11-23, 15:28)MacGyver Wrote: It's like I thought, you want 2 different TV libraries but short of creating a new Kids profile on your Kodi install, you can't, there is only one library per user.

You can however hide the existing "TV Shows" menu item and create 2 Smart-Playlist based menu items.
One that shows you everything that doesn't have the kids folder paths and one that shows only the kids folder paths.

The media count I think can be added to both, but it will show the same info, that of the singular library.

It really sounds like you just want a new profile called kids, the added benefit is that you can password lock the parent's one so that the little ones can only open theirs when you're not around.

Let me know which way you want to go.
ok i get it now....
i do not want to hide or change the default tv show cause yesterday i just by accident deleted the menu of tv shows and i try to add with no success properly i did i reset of home furniture and spent 2 hours trying to bring everything back as it was. Nightmate Smile

So i think i will go to the second profile.
And i Did !!!!!! it works perfect i think

i select the second and i only have my one and only source !!

Last question, from my main profile i use the backup add-on from official kodi store, if i backup kodi will it backup the second profile and everything as normal or i should perform a backup from each profile ?

many thanks again my friend

Stay safe!
-Vassilis

Messages In This Thread
NOT an early adopter - by benbloom - 2019-11-07, 21:48
RE: Metropolis 3.5.0 beta for Kodi 18 (Leia) - by great_vc - 2020-11-23, 15:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 3.5.0 beta for Kodi 18 (Leia)0