Open with a button a media source (music/movies/etc...)
Hi at All,
i was wondering if there's a way to recall from a onclick button a specific media source (music,videos,games).

Saying "Thank you" in advance for any answer
Best Regards
Opening Windows and Dialogs
(2018-11-11, 10:04)Hitcher Wrote: Opening Windows and Dialogs
 Exactly what i was searching for! Thank You Hitcher, as always you pointed me in the right direction again!
(2018-11-11, 10:04)Hitcher Wrote: Opening Windows and Dialogs
 There's missing the new Kodi Leia "game" section in the guide

can it be something like sources://game/ in order to show the sources added for the category games?
Whenever I want to find a path I navigate to it and do add to favourites then look at the favourites.xml to see the path.

For example if I add a game source and add it to favourites the favourite contains the Windows ID 10821 if I go to https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...IDs.h#L145 that confirms the window used is Games so then I know something in the form ActivateWindow(games,wanted path,return) should work also (as it's normally a good idea to not use the numeric id's), so I just tried ActivateWindow(games,sources://games/,return) and it seems to work.
(2018-11-13, 11:26)jjd-uk Wrote: Whenever I want to find a path I navigate to it and do add to favourites then look at the favourites.xml to see the path.
 Your idea's great.
Checked it but sadly seems that game sources doesn't have for now a sources:// or gamedb to make it easy to recall but only full path.
For Music and movies everything seems easy by using the various databases (musicdb://) in order to open a dialog with the full list.

Game add-ons works like charm by using kodi.gameclient now i'm trying to figure out how to recall the game source view in a fast way
Hope my edit gives you that, looks like you posted just as I was revising post.
(2018-11-13, 11:26)jjd-uk Wrote: Whenever I want to find a path I navigate to it and do add to favourites then look at the favourites.xml to see the path.

For example if I add a game source and add it to favourites the favourite contains the Windows ID 10821 if I go to https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...IDs.h#L145 that confirms the window used is Games so then I know something in the form ActivateWindow(games,wanted path,return) should work also (as it's normally a good idea to not use the numeric id's), so I just tried ActivateWindow(games,sources://games/,return) and it seems to work.
 I will try it right about now and see if it does the trick! Thank you very much for your support and help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Open with a button a media source (music/movies/etc...)0