EPG distributed on one channel DVB-C Canal Digital Norway
EPG I only get the current and next program for each channel. On TV Mosaic/DVBlink I get all channels for about a week. On MediaPortal I had to select that all EPG data was on FOX HD to get the same. I read somewhere that you need to have a "modern" EPG scraper that supports getting all EPG data from a central channel to get all data. How can I do this with VDR? I have tried to install some plugins and change the settings but any plugin and setting just gives the same result.

Anyone have any experience with EPG distributed from on channel? Is there a plugin? Any other solution? And this is DVB-C.

Running VDR 2.4.0 on Linux Mint 19. 

No one that can help me? Tongue I am stuck! 

In desperation I have tried to install xmltv2vdr plugin but I cannot understand how to match channels to epg source.

What I have done is to download XMLTV from xmltv.se and I have it stored as norwegian_tv.xmltv in /var/lib/epgsources
Created a norwegian_tv file with the following information:

file:
file
hd.tv2.no

My OSD shows the plugin but I cannot seem to figure out how to match the XMLTV channel ID with my channels.conf. #stuck...

Any help or guidance appreciated! My wife is about to kill me! Tongue 

Also I get that this is not a Kodi issue, but I pray someone knows about this. My german is not great (all doc is in german!)....
vdr portal has an english forum: https://www.vdr-portal.de/?l=2

I suggest to post this question there as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG distributed on one channel DVB-C Canal Digital Norway0