Any way to remove "new" (star) flag and time?
Just discovered Bello for the first time and absolutely love it. 

The only 2 things I'd love to change for my personal taste is:

- Getting rid of the stars that are in the top right corner of every single new library item
- Stopping Bello showing me the time (on the homescreen and in all library views and basically everywhere).

Would be amazing if these could be added as an option in the skin, but if not is there some simple xml editing I could do to get the desired result?

(Running the krypton version btw)

Thanks so much if anybody can help me!
The stars are the IMDB rating, why would you want to get rid of that  Eek

I can't say how to though but probably involves finding the correct .xml view and editing it.
Thanks for the response - I don;t mean the IMDB rating though - what I'm referring to is the star at the top right of every new video library item that shows the item is new to the library.

But yes, I'm sure that star, and also the omnipresent time showing in the top right corner, could be removed with some .xml editing....I would love some pointers though before I make unnecessary edits that mess up other aspects of the beautiful skin Smile
(2018-11-20, 06:08)kiboy6 Wrote: Thanks for the response - I don;t mean the IMDB rating though - what I'm referring to is the star at the top right of every new video library item that shows the item is new to the library.

But yes, I'm sure that star, and also the omnipresent time showing in the top right corner, could be removed with some .xml editing....I would love some pointers though before I make unnecessary edits that mess up other aspects of the beautiful skin Smile
 What skin version (and modded or not modded?) are you using?
Are you talking about the star overlay on movie (or tv show) posters/banners, etc that are unwatched?
If it's not that then I have no idea what you're talking about.
Quote: What skin version (and modded or not modded?) are you using?
Quote:Are you talking about the star overlay on movie (or tv show) posters/banners, etc that are unwatched?
Using the normal version of the skin from the Kodi (Krypton) Repo on Libreelec.

And yes, the "unwatched" overlay star is exactly what I'm talking about Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any way to remove "new" (star) flag and time?0