• 405(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2024-04-11, 02:20)sviet2k Wrote: Hi,

I just upgraded to Kodi 21 and the skin cannot show "Favourites". Sad
Do I need to uninstall and re-install the skin?

Thanks in advance for your help.

IMHO you must delete your menu with "favourites"
Then create the same menu with "favourites"

Because command to open favourites is not the same with Kodi v21.
Source : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3167870

Your favourites are not lost.
(2024-04-11, 09:14)Nanomani Wrote: IMHO you must delete your menu with "favourites"
Then create the same menu with "favourites"
Thanks a lot for your help
hello, can the play trailer option be inserted in the context menu?
Sorry if I missed it, but TMDB brings back a gazillion matches. Is there a way to display TMDB ratings to go along with IMDB, Meta Critic and RT?
Wow, I have no idea why I didn't notice your reply for over a year  Big Grin Yes, this seems to be exactly what I would like to use. Is there a chance it will get merged into master?
(2023-03-06, 13:08)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-03-06, 12:32)GhostCasper Wrote:
(2022-03-28, 17:23)aerik Wrote: Another question, any way to show detailed info during playback without need pause/up key?

Do you perhaps plan to implement this feature? In my opinion the detailed info makes the OSD look much better and it'd be great to have it visible even during playback, not only once the video is paused.

Please have a look at this:

ZIP: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-9.zip
PR: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/925

New setting can be found in skln settings > video / music osd > show detailed info on osd
Well, my post was supposed to quote this message but it didn't for some reason
When I change artwork it doesn't register unless I exit the movie or shows sub menu. Wasn't doing this before Omega update. Also all my media wasn't visible when I updated so I had to input the sources again. Is there a fix for this?
can we bring a button in the information area of ​​the context menu to view the trailer like in skin.arctic.zephyr.2.resurrection.mod?
and...I like it again skin.arctic.zephyr.2.resurrection.mod in the progress bar you have the option to change what the subtitles and audio button should do, in this one there is no such option
@beatmasterrs Is it possible to add a setting to force the skin to use NFO metadata for each movie if it exists? I'm using TinyMediaManager to scan my library and save NFOs for each movie. The NFO includes source (eg. DVD, Bluray, 4K) and audio format (eg. Atmos) but not all titles have "bluray" or "atmos" in the filename, but would like those icons to show if possible without having to rename and rescan hundreds of movies.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Hi, wondered if someone could help - am I right in saying that @beatmasterrs also developed the multi-widget functionality as well as the skin itself? If so, I'm hopefully posting this in the right place.

I've got my TV Shows section (on the main menu) looking pretty good I think, but I'm trying to get all widgets looking the same i.e in the images below, the first has my TV Shows that have been recently added to my library (art and info are scraped via Ember Media Manager) so it shows the Clearlogo at the top, plot info, episode info, the small fanart with clearlogo (which I have all widgets set to) and further information (next episode etc...) at the bottom.

I've then got 5 further widgets for the streaming services I use and it's these that I'd like to try and change if poss - Amazon doesn't show clearlogos or some of the episode info, Disney+ does show the clearlogo but not the plot or episode info etc..., Netflix (not that it works for me as I'm on Windows, but I still like to show it) is normally the most rich in info, although sometimes a show has no art at all, Paramount+ has no clearlogo and not too much plot/episode info and ITVx has the least with no clearlogo, small amount of plot but no episode info at all.

So, my question is; is there a way to change what is shown? Is that down to the skin/widget addon (if that is the right term) or the streaming service addon? Or is it based on what the streaming service itself provides and therefore can't be changed?

If it can't be changed, is there another way to manually have a "My List" for each streaming service i.e. a playlist?

Many thanks for any assistance

watch gallery
Great skin! Just wondering how to change the font size of the menu items. I'm accessing font.xml and the correct font type but not sure which value I should change.
(2024-04-22, 02:56)mrx777 Wrote: Great skin! Just wondering how to change the font size of the menu items. I'm accessing font.xml and the correct font type but not sure which value I should change.

Hi. You could try changing the font from within the settings/interface/skin/font section to make them a bit more readable.

Also within settings/skin/home you can change the menu bar TYPE.

Cheers

John
(2024-04-22, 02:56)mrx777 Wrote: Great skin! Just wondering how to change the font size of the menu items. I'm accessing font.xml and the correct font type but not sure which value I should change.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3176369
Today my Kodi automatically updated to 21.0.1 and so my AZR automatically update to 3.0.1 as well, to work with Kodi Omega I assume. I noticed a few different items, such as Manage Version in the context menu, but when I tried it I got what sounded like an error sound. I assumed I needed to enable some stuff and did some searching on the forum but could not find the place in the settings where it needs to be enabled. per this page on the wiki:
https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_versions

While I am interested to play with this feature, what I really want to enable is the new built in support for video extras that Kodi 21 has, but I can't seem to find that in the AZR settings either. Does AZR support these feature yet?
  • 405(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11