• 114(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Hello, I have a question; is it possible to have more information in the tv series section?I mean the "top IMDB" info, release date, writers and director info, tagline and finally awards and nominations. I don't know if TMDB Helper can also do that function or can be implemented.

Second question, is there a way to see information about the director of the movie in the DialogVideoInfo? I mean the extended information, for example, the actors, I do not know if I have explained well.

Thanks in advance and best regards.
(2021-03-01, 19:22)DarkEther Wrote: Just installed Leia Mod 0.9.94 and its become my daily driver.  very minimal but does everything nicely. 

Im assuming the reloaded is for Matrix as when I tried to install it tells me something is missing? (i'm on Raspberry Pi4b, Libreelec 9.2.6)

Yes AZ - Reloaded is only for matrix Smile
(2021-03-01, 20:37)vanilli Wrote: Hello, I have a question; is it possible to have more information in the tv series section?I mean the "top IMDB" info, release date, writers and director info, tagline and finally awards and nominations. I don't know if TMDB Helper can also do that function or can be implemented.

Do you mean in the DialogVideoInfo?

(2021-03-01, 20:37)vanilli Wrote: Second question, is there a way to see information about the director of the movie in the DialogVideoInfo? I mean the extended information, for example, the actors, I do not know if I have explained well.

Not about directors, but you can get infos about actors, when you press "up", when actor is focused:

(2021-03-01, 17:42)fabricionaweb Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 17:11)MikeyNunny Wrote: Really like this skin it is amazing is there a way to add more widgets on the main menu

Do you need more than 6?

How do you add more than 6 can only have one
(2021-03-01, 21:30)MikeyNunny Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 17:42)fabricionaweb Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 17:11)MikeyNunny Wrote: Really like this skin it is amazing is there a way to add more widgets on the main menu

Do you need more than 6?

More widgets are only available, if you switch to a "multi widgets" layout Smile
(2021-03-01, 21:15)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 20:37)vanilli Wrote: Hello, I have a question; is it possible to have more information in the tv series section?I mean the "top IMDB" info, release date, writers and director info, tagline and finally awards and nominations. I don't know if TMDB Helper can also do that function or can be implemented.

Do you mean in the DialogVideoInfo?
Exactly.
(2021-03-01, 21:55)vanilli Wrote: Exactly.

Second question, is there a way to see information about the director of the movie in the DialogVideoInfo? I mean the extended information, for example, the actors, I do not know if I have explained well.

All infos are shown there, if available. Just focus the "i":

(2021-03-01, 21:45)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 21:30)MikeyNunny Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 17:42)fabricionaweb Wrote: Do you need more than 6?

More widgets are only available, if you switch to a "multi widgets" layout Smile

Thank you for the help was having a blond moment
hello..I want to ask if the name text cannot be moved to the left..there is enough free space..in the first image..and if it is okay to see the last letters of the names in the widgets as in the second picture.🙂

(2021-03-01, 22:02)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 21:55)vanilli Wrote: Exactly.

All infos are shown there, if available. Just focus the "i":

Exactly, by pressing the "I" you get the information, but only in the movie section. In the TV series section, when you press the "I" to get information, only the studio information appears and not much else.
Hi in the images on your main post (image 6 of AZR Dark theme). How do you get the flags to show up at the bottom? I have my ratings shown under the plot in text form, but not in the icons on the home screen. I believe they show up inside the addon view though is there a setting I'm missing?
EDIT: So the first one it only shows on vertical multi widget, is this by design to not show on the horizonal multi widget? If so is it open to change?

Also Q2: Would you consider adding the bolded Movie title text from AZ2 to AZR? Or an option for it atleast because I think it looks a lot cleaner I hope you'll consider! https://imgur.com/a/AiTqa0l
(2021-03-02, 01:44)Majin01 Wrote: Hi in the images on your main post (image 6 of AZR Dark theme). How do you get the flags to show up at the bottom? I have my ratings shown under the plot in text form, but not in the icons on the home screen. I believe they show up inside the addon view though is there a setting I'm missing?
EDIT: So the first one it only shows on vertical multi widget, is this by design to not show on the horizonal multi widget? If so is it open to change?

The media flags are almost always in the same place in this skin. There is no place for it in the horizontal views, there is the main menu.
(2021-03-02, 01:44)Majin01 Wrote: Also Q2: Would you consider adding the bolded Movie title text from AZ2 to AZR? Or an option for it atleast because I think it looks a lot cleaner I hope you'll consider! https://imgur.com/a/AiTqa0l

Have you testet the other font-styles?

A few days ago I asked for a feature. Now I found a solution. Maybe you can add this to your exciting skin.
is it possible to create more custom hubs?

i found i have in addon_data/script.skinshortcuts my actual main menu short cuts

there are the files x1111.DATA.xml x1113.DATA.xml and so on with all my custom hubs

i tried to copy one of this and name it x1125.DATA.xml but can't find it anywhere

is it possible to make more hubs than only the 7?
(2021-03-02, 13:43)Romek_original Wrote: is it possible to create more custom hubs?

i found i have in addon_data/script.skinshortcuts my actual main menu short cuts

there are the files x1111.DATA.xml x1113.DATA.xml and so on with all my custom hubs

i tried to copy one of this and name it x1125.DATA.xml but can't find it anywhere

is it possible to make more hubs than only the 7?

Sure. What about 10?
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11