• 15(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2019-02-15, 21:54)mark_dj Wrote: I'm not sure what happened, but whenever I play a song now the lyrics don't show like they used to. Any ideas?
Just wanted to let you know all I'm getting is a black screen now and CU LRC Lyrics doesn't actually try to find anything whenever I open a song. I've tried all mod settings but unsuccessfully. Just when I thought everything was working :/ If you have any ideas (or anyone else) please let me know Smile
Working on new buttons for DialogInfo pages as an option. Maybe someone likes it Smile

Love this MOD but can we have a horizontal player controls while playing music like in the original or even rotating ablum art work like in ash denvers version https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=i...3594104115
http://i.imgur.com/XJkeP3z.png
New InfoDialog buttons (option) Smile
Hi, how do I put the original font in AZ?
Xioami Mi Stick - Kodi 18.8
Libreelec 9.2.X - Kodi 18.8
Raspberry Pi 3
Is the Rotten Tomatoes flag active?  Maybe I'm missing something, but I have it selected in the settings and can't seem to get it show in the library.

Thanks again beatmasterrs, awesome work.
Version 0.4.0 released:
  • new Default DialogInfo Buttons added
  • additional fixes.

@Castilho Default font will be published in next GitHub update

is added in the latest Version on GitHub. https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
pls, can you add the an option to have extra two buttons in the Program Information of the PVR, that interacts with IPTV Recorder plugin: IPTV Recorder and  Recordings

tia
No idea why i havent been using this skin. Its amazing. Great work.  I have a question/ask and hoping its possible as is or could be added?

1.  Multiple widgets?  is this something that is being planned at all ?  not a huge deal at all but curious
2.  Recently Watched PVR Channels as a Widget.
        Currently this doesnt work with a lot of skins.  Some skins allow you to pick TV Channels -> Sort by Last Played -> Ascending
Really nice to have this as a widget so you have the latest channels youve just watched right there, and show what is currently on.

Is there anyway to get this widget working?  Ive pulled in TV Channels, but it just pulls all channels.

Something like this?
ImageImage
Please option to take off actors from movie info like in original arctic zephyr
(2019-02-20, 15:08)pirlone Wrote: pls, can you add the an option to have extra two buttons in the Program Information of the PVR, that interacts with IPTV Recorder plugin: IPTV Recorder and  Recordings

tia
No problem, will be included in the next update Smile
(2019-02-20, 21:19)Coulen Wrote: No idea why i havent been using this skin. Its amazing. Great work.  I have a question/ask and hoping its possible as is or could be added?

1.  Multiple widgets?  is this something that is being planned at all ?  not a huge deal at all but curious
2.  Recently Watched PVR Channels as a Widget.
        Currently this doesnt work with a lot of skins.  Some skins allow you to pick TV Channels -> Sort by Last Played -> Ascending
Really nice to have this as a widget so you have the latest channels youve just watched right there, and show what is currently on.

Is there anyway to get this widget working?  Ive pulled in TV Channels, but it just pulls all channels.

Something like this?
ImageImage
SCRAP #2...The BETA skin helper widgets has this built in. 

Can you add a feature to show the Channel Logo/logo/Clear logo Huh  as the Widget Aspect.  The ones available crop the Channel Logo and it doesnt look right.
(2019-02-20, 23:45)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-02-20, 15:08)pirlone Wrote: pls, can you add the an option to have extra two buttons in the Program Information of the PVR, that interacts with IPTV Recorder plugin: IPTV Recorder and  Recordings

tia
No problem, will be included in the next update Smile 
tnx m8.
maybe there is no need to add an option in kodi settings. it would be reasonable if there is IPTV Recorder installed, then make available those extra buttons

cheers
Is there any way to increase the width available to each home menu item in classic view mode? Anything longer than 6 letters (favorites, Video addons  etc) gets squashed and autoscrolls. I would like to spread those out so they arent squished.

Thanks
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11