• 188(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-06-01, 10:42)mark_dj Wrote:
(2021-06-01, 10:16)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-01, 10:15)mark_dj Wrote: When full screen art is disabled I see the exact same image? Or does this not apply to Flix views?

Could you provide screenshots please?

Sure. I’ll upload some photos when I get back home.

Apologies, missed a checkmark. It seems to work properly now Smile
is it too much if I ask you to extend the option "Underlined homemenu items" to the "Vertical Multi-Widgets / Vertical Multi-Widgets Netflix" layout ?

to get this :

Thanks
I've noticed mini-epg widget for last played channels has some issues updating... Looks like it takes the last 5 channels you watched when you create the widget, and that's it, no more updates. Is it only me or it's a real bug? 🙂

And this made me think of an improvement: is it possible to have mini-epg for a given group of channels? For example your 5 favourites channels, you create a channel group and the widget points at that instead of all channels
(2021-06-02, 10:00)ellega Wrote: is it too much if I ask you to extend the option "Underlined homemenu items" to the "Vertical Multi-Widgets / Vertical Multi-Widgets Netflix" layout ?

to get this :

Thanks

I've created a testing branch for this:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...s-homemenu

Work is not yet completely finished
Using the watched/new icons they seem to be in a weird position, i think they should be in the top right and not so low down.
As it stands now the often clip the poster title/text at least in the widgets on home menu.
(2021-06-02, 12:09)snyft Wrote: Using the watched/new icons they seem to be in a weird position, i think they should be in the top right and not so low down.
As it stands now the often clip the poster title/text

Please take screenshots/photos and show what you mean, thanks
(2021-06-02, 10:04)tekhop Wrote: I've noticed mini-epg widget for last played channels has some issues updating... Looks like it takes the last 5 channels you watched when you create the widget, and that's it, no more updates. Is it only me or it's a real bug? 🙂

In the widget settings please note the following options: Sort method -> Last played, Sort direction -> Descending.

(2021-06-02, 10:04)tekhop Wrote: And this made me think of an improvement: is it possible to have mini-epg for a given group of channels? For example your 5 favourites channels, you create a channel group and the widget points at that instead of all channels

I am not familiar with creating channel groups. Could you please explain, how to do this?
(2021-06-02, 12:12)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-02, 12:09)snyft Wrote: Using the watched/new icons they seem to be in a weird position, i think they should be in the top right and not so low down.

Here is a little example
(2021-06-02, 12:36)snyft Wrote:
(2021-06-02, 12:12)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Here is a little example

Thanks for the screenhot Smile Thats intended. I think it would not look good at all if the icons would be in the corner without spacing. Even if they were in the top right corner, that doesn't mean they wouldn't still be above text/title.
This probably isnt skin specific, but its bugging me.

Ive got 2 locations setup
smb://192.168..../Audiobooks
smb://192.168..../Music1

What I want is Music to be music only and then create a new menu item for Audiobooks which is Audiobooks only.  currently the Audiobooks appear in music as well but no matter what I try I cant seem to get them to seperate. (i know its likely me) but its been frustrating me.  This is all on Raspberry Pi 4b
(2021-06-02, 18:29)DarkEther Wrote: This probably isnt skin specific, but its bugging me.

What I want is Music to be music only and then create a new menu item for Audiobooks which is Audiobooks only.  currently the Audiobooks appear in music as well but no matter what I try I cant seem to get them to seperate. (i know its likely me) but its been frustrating me.
Yeah it's not a skin specific issue, but this should help you achieve what you want https://kodi.wiki/view/Music_nodes
(2021-06-02, 18:35)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-06-02, 18:29)DarkEther Wrote: This probably isnt skin specific, but its bugging me.

What I want is Music to be music only and then create a new menu item for Audiobooks which is Audiobooks only.  currently the Audiobooks appear in music as well but no matter what I try I cant seem to get them to seperate. (i know its likely me) but its been frustrating me.
Yeah it's not a skin specific issue, but this should help you achieve what you want https://kodi.wiki/view/Music_nodes

Thats talking about windows etc, im on a Pi4
(2021-06-02, 10:04)tekhop Wrote: And this made me think of an improvement: is it possible to have mini-epg for a given group of channels? For example your 5 favourites channels, you create a channel group and the widget points at that instead of all channels

With a little effort it is possible to use the content of a channel group as a widget. Whether this will also be possible by click at some point, I don't know yet.

Like in this thread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=362686 , you need to set the widget path to your channel group:

watch gallery

1. Set up a mini epg widget
2. Edit the widget path of that to : pvr://channels/tv/YOURCHANNELGROUPNAME/

For my channel group "Test", the widget path is: pvr://channels/tv/Test/
(2021-06-02, 19:40)beatmasterrs Wrote:

With a little effort it is possible to use the content of a channel group as a widget. Whether this will also be possible by click at some point, I don't know yet.

Like in this thread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=362686 , you need to set the widget path to your channel group:

watch gallery

Thats exactly what I meant! Testing tonight 😀
(2021-06-02, 20:49)tekhop Wrote:
(2021-06-02, 19:40)beatmasterrs Wrote:

watch gallery

Thats exactly what I meant! Testing tonight 😀

Please have a look at this proper version:

watch gallery

Testversion: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

This works only for the first widget for now. It is only a solution approach...
  • 188(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11