Hi How do I get all the ratings like this 

https://i.imgur.com/BVD1dtIl.png
be kind, rewind
and how do i get a disc to show like this

https://i.imgur.com/1SCBfH7.png

thanks in advance folks
be kind, rewind
Please habe a look at this

There you can see discart and all the ratings, this mod can show. Rating can be activated in skin settings - leia-mod Smile you need skin helper version from marcel veldts beta repo for metacritic and rotten tomatoes ratings, if it isn't installed.
Hi @beatmasterrs - feature request that I wanted to ask for and get on your radar if you aren't already thinking about it!  Any chance you could build in the feature to automatically show "recently played TV channels" as a widget on the home screen when Live TV is enabled, like how Kodi does it on it's default Estuary skin?  Attached is a picture as a reference as far as what i'm talking about. 

Thanks in advance for all that you've done and continue to do for all of us that use your skin daily!
(2019-03-07, 01:52)rhoop206 Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs - feature request that I wanted to ask for and get on your radar if you aren't already thinking about it!  Any chance you could build in the feature to automatically show "recently played TV channels" as a widget on the home screen when Live TV is enabled, like how Kodi does it on it's default Estuary skin?  Attached is a picture as a reference as far as what i'm talking about. 

Thanks in advance for all that you've done and continue to do for all of us that use your skin daily!
do you have any idea what the whole thing might look like and where it could be integrated? Smile EDIT: i'm not sure, if i've understood your request. What you want is, that the recently played pvr items are automatically shown on the pvr menu entry? Smile Ah ok, i've checked it in estuary and have to analize how it works.
(2019-03-07, 12:04)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-03-07, 01:52)rhoop206 Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs - feature request that I wanted to ask for and get on your radar if you aren't already thinking about it!  Any chance you could build in the feature to automatically show "recently played TV channels" as a widget on the home screen when Live TV is enabled, like how Kodi does it on it's default Estuary skin?  Attached is a picture as a reference as far as what i'm talking about. 

do you have any idea what the whole thing might look like and where it could be integrated? Smile EDIT: i'm not sure, if i've understood your request. What you want is, that the recently played pvr items are automatically shown on the pvr menu entry? Smile Ah ok, i've checked it in estuary and have to analize how it works.    
Hey @rhoop206 , this is something i requested a while back as well.  If you get the latest skin helper widgets from @"marcelveldt"  https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...arcelveldt   it has the Recently Watched Channels widget in there.
It works perfectly however the widget shows the poster/fan art of what is currently playing.  Hoping @beatmasterrs can add the channel logo somewhere in the widget area when a channel is selected.  Similarly to the other library widgets when you are scrolling through the movies/tvshows in the widget, the clear logo shows up above.  

Would be great to see this either above the poster, or beside the channel description somewhere showing what the channel is.

Example of Library Widgets

Example of Channel Logo on top

Other places to possibly put the logo
Hey @beatmasterrs could you add sorting options in widgets? Currently, I have my TV progress widget on but it shows alphabetically and I would love to show in recently played order.  Thank you again for the mod and updates!
Hello @beatmasterrs, again my question if it would be possible in the episodes overview that series posters to exchange the season poster? Thank you for all the work and the time you invest for us all.

hi thanks for responding. it says have a look at this but only shows a picture, no link. i have the repo installed and the skin helper Beta but struggling to see the ratings or the disc art so far

please help
be kind, rewind
Thanks @Coulen for the feedback! And thanks @beatmasterrs for looking into this request!

Yup I’m aware of the feature in skin helper but my only complaint when using that add on for this widget is that it takes soooo long to load! Whereas however the Estuary skin does it as a default loads the channels so much faster within the widget. So was hoping that maybe beastmasters could figure out the Estuary skin is able to pull this off without the need of installing and using the Skin Helper addon... have you ever experienced Skin helper loading slowly when used as a widget? Or is that just me?
(2019-03-08, 03:17)rhoop206 Wrote: Thanks @Coulen for the feedback! And thanks @beastmaster for looking into this request!

Yup I’m aware of the feature in skin helper but my only complaint when using that add on for this widget is that it takes soooo long to load! Whereas however the Estuary skin does it as a default loads the channels so much faster within the widget. So was hoping that maybe beastmasters could figure out the Estuary skin is able to pull this off without the need of installing and using the Skin Helper addon... have you ever experienced Skin helper loading slowly when used as a widget? Or is that just me?
 I find its much quicker with the BETA version of the helper widget, but your right its still not as slick/fast as the Estuary default skin.
There is a feature in the skin widget configuration to turn off aggressive refresh i believe its called.  that helped for me.
You're right, it's not as fast as the estuary Skin, because estuary dont uses skinhelperwidget for this. I'm now searching for a solution...
(2019-03-08, 10:03)beatmasterrs Wrote: You're right, it's not as fast as the estuary Skin, because estuary dont uses skinhelperwidget for this. I'm now searching for a solution...
 Thats awesome.  Appreciate you looking into this.
Having the recording pieces would be helpful too....meaning Currently Recording and Next Recording are small widgets above the main recent channels.
I've been taking a good look at this. Estuary doesn't use skinshortcuts, AZ does. If you only bypass Skinshortcuts/SkinhelperService widgets for PVR, and call

xml:
pvr://channels/tv/*?view=lastplayed

instead of

xml:
$SKINSHORTCUTS[content]

, this works very well. But of course this would eliminate all the other Skin Helper Service PVR widgets like "recent Recordings, tv channels: all channels" and so on and would mean a lot of programming code and effort. If someone had an idea how to solve this, it would help me a lot. Maybe someone knows how to put

xml:
<content limit="$VAR[DefWidgetLimit]" target="$SKINSHORTCUTS[target]">$SKINSHORTCUTS[content]</content>

into a condition?
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11