• 202(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-06-21, 19:16)T-bird_se Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 16:48)beatmasterrs Wrote: Home type is selected? What do you mean with that? Smile Screenshots with other language then English/German are not helpful to me. Please add screenshots of the homemenu, where I can see the behaviour, thanks Smile

Sorry I'm a swede and made a very bad translation, the option is "Featured" for home menu style
How I want it is a weather menu like this, clean with only images from weather fanart - mult

Fix will be available soon in the latest master on github Smile New version for automatic update from repo will be available soon Smile
(2021-06-21, 19:16)T-bird_se Wrote: Just noted when tinker with the settings, if I change home menu style to classic, my static images is always ok but the weather widget look like this, and I don't like the marked area

There will be no more changed to the older home menu layout from me. I anyone wants to improve something, a PR is very welcome Smile
OK thx
I don't have any skinning skills, so an PR is very unlikely to happens Wink
Is there a way to disable fanart background for home screen while keeping it enabled for library views?
(2021-06-22, 16:46)rodainas Wrote: Is there a way to disable fanart background for home screen while keeping it enabled for library views?

No
(2021-06-22, 16:46)rodainas Wrote: Is there a way to disable fanart background for home screen while keeping it enabled for library views?

But are you thinking in still use the widgets in home screen?
Because what I know is that you can change the widget for your menu items, then you can set the background art for this widget.
Like I can have "Movies" with the widget set to "Custom" and it does nothing, shows nothing... Its boring, but I can set the background for the section

But If you want to use widgets then its not possible...
Arctic Zephyr Reloaded on LibreElec (Raspberry Pi 4b with 4GB)
(2021-06-22, 17:36)fabricionaweb Wrote:

But are you thinking in still use the widgets in home screen?
Because what I know is that you can change the widget for your menu items, then you can set the background art for this widget.
Like I can have "Movies" with the widget set to "Custom" and it does nothing, shows nothing... Its boring, but I can set the background for the section

But If you want to use widgets then its not possible...

Thank you for the tip, but yes the intention is to use widgets in home.
Just want to confirm that latest update works fine for me
So a big thanks for that
Hi, I am a Spanish user and I have a problem with accented characters, they do not display well on the screen. Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks a lot, is a great, faster skin that I have test.
(2021-06-24, 18:50)jdeacon Wrote: Hi, I am a Spanish user and I have a problem with accented characters, they do not display well on the screen. Is there any way to fix it?

Go to Settings/Interface and change the font to Arial.
(2021-06-24, 19:07)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 18:50)jdeacon Wrote: Hi, I am a Spanish user and I have a problem with accented characters, they do not display well on the screen. Is there any way to fix it?

Go to Settings/Interface and change the font to Arial.

Thanks!!!
(2021-06-24, 18:50)jdeacon Wrote: Thanks a lot, is a great, faster skin that I have test.

Thanks for your kind words Smile
Now... Its works with the characters fine. 
I have another doubt if is possible with you are playing music from your drive for example with a background of the artist? 

Thanks.
(2021-06-24, 23:48)jdeacon Wrote: Now... Its works with the characters fine. 
I have another doubt if is possible with you are playing music from your drive for example with a background of the artist? 

Thanks.

Yes, thats possible. Best you use the addon Artist Slideshow for that:

Thanks, I'll try tomorrow. Thx for the support.
(2021-06-25, 00:38)jdeacon Wrote: Thanks, I'll try tomorrow. Thx for the support.

I was trying but if the music is in google drive team doesn't work, only show the song title.

For example in the radio add-on it works almost perfect, but it doesn't from google drive team, If you know if anybody with gdrive have done??
Last thing, which are the best settings for the artist slideshow? 
Thanks.
  • 202(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11