• 217(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
@beatmasterrs FYI Smile

the indicators "Releoded" seems broken  from AZR 1.1.55 and one of the last PR

with AZR public 1.1.55 it is good : 

with the last master :

(2021-07-17, 17:47)214b1 Wrote: Custom colors are a mess! I like grayscale colors, but getting one screen to look great, like the home menu, totally trashes the colors somewhere else. I tweaked as much as I could, but the list fonts for example are washed out, when they receive the focus. Even setting the transparency effect has no effect.

Sorry I m bit curious. I m very surprise you have so many problem with the colors
All is possible ... and perhaps there is a misunderstanding here Smile
Is it possible to have some screenshot to illustrate your problems ?
I need an advise. What's your suggestions ?
                                                                                                                                 1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  2

ImageImage
(2021-07-19, 10:23)Nanomani Wrote: @beatmasterrs FYI Smile

with the last master :

Thanks for pointing this out Smile

Please test:

PR: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/407

ZIP: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-1.zip
(2021-07-19, 16:24)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-19, 10:23)Nanomani Wrote: @beatmasterrs FYI Smile

with the last master :

Thanks for pointing this out Smile

Please test:

PR: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/407

ZIP: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-1.zip

this fix the issue. Thanks Smile
(2021-07-19, 14:49)Zurg Wrote: I need an advise. What's your suggestions ?
                                                                                                                                 1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  2

3:  Tongue

Love the skin. Thanks for all the great efforts you’ve put into this :-)

I have two questions though:
1. When I’m using the “Poster Flix (v2)” view, checking or unchecking the “Full-size Fanart” option doesn’t seem to make any difference. I expect the fanart to be fully visible in the top right when I’m checking this option, but that’s not really working. Am I doing something wrong?
2. When looking at the “Information” page of a movie, I get the full list of media icons. Is it possible to adjust this view, so I can for example select which media icons I want (only the ratings) and disable the actor pictures?

Thanks for your response and keep up the great work!
(2021-07-19, 20:10)Nipius Wrote: Love the skin. Thanks for all the great efforts you’ve put into this :-)

1. When I’m using the “Poster Flix (v2)” view, checking or unchecking the “Full-size Fanart” option doesn’t seem to make any difference. I expect the fanart to be fully visible in the top right when I’m checking this option, but that’s not really working. Am I doing something wrong?
2. When looking at the “Information” page of a movie, I get the full list of media icons. Is it possible to adjust this view, so I can for example select which media icons I want (only the ratings) and disable the actor pictures?

Thanks for your feedback Smile 

1.: It should be so that the fanart on the top right can only have the full size when Blur is activated, otherwise it can lead to unsightly double images:

watch gallery

With blur, this is not an problem, cause the left side of the screen is blurred, therefore it does not matter, if the right fanart has full size, or not:

watch gallery

Maybe I should let the user decide whether to use fullsize fanart or not, but so far I have been able to avoid unattractive effects and a negative user experience with it. However, I will not be able to completely prevent unsightly effects, since there will soon be not only blur effects, but also pixelate/twotone effects. Smile

2.: The recent changes to the icons came from @fabricionaweb is think, and the reason to show alle icons in the video info was good, if I remember correctly. Smile Now, making this customizable would again mean a lot of options. I have the feeling that the skin is already bursting apart because there are so many options.

With the next update there will be a lot of adjustments, a few features and many issues will be fixed. Smile
(2021-07-19, 20:35)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-19, 20:10)Nipius Wrote: Love the skin. Thanks for all the great efforts you’ve put into this :-)

1.: It should be so that the fanart on the top right can only have the full size when Blur is activated, otherwise it can lead to unsightly double images:

watch gallery

With blur, this is not an problem, cause the left side of the screen is blurred, therefore it does not matter, if the right fanart has full size, or not:

watch gallery

Maybe I should let the user decide whether to use fullsize fanart or not, but so far I have been able to avoid unattractive effects and a negative user experience with it. However, I will not be able to completely prevent unsightly effects, since there will soon be not only blur effects, but also pixelate/twotone effects. Smile

2.: The recent changes to the icons came from @fabricionaweb is think, and the reason to show alle icons in the video info was good, if I remember correctly. Smile Now, making this customizable would again mean a lot of options. I have the feeling that the skin is already bursting apart because there are so many options.

With the next update there will be a lot of adjustments, a few features and many issues will be fixed. Smile

Thanks for the quick and clear reply! Much appreciated.

On the second point, fully understand. In my opinion, it’s too much. In someone else’s opinion, it’s exactly what they need. I’m more than happy to just except the way it currently is.

On the first point, I fully understand your explanation. Guess my explanation wasn’t too clear, though Smile. I have the blur function enabled. However, the fanart is still spread across the full screen and not just at the top right of the screen (as I would expect). I’ve checked and unchecked the function to show the fanart in full-size several times, but whether it’s checked or not doesn’t make any difference to the way the fanart is shown.

Hope this clarifies my issue. Happy to wait for the next release as this might solve the issue. Or perhaps it would be useful for you if I share some screenshots?
(2021-07-19, 22:00)Nipius Wrote:
(2021-07-19, 20:35)beatmasterrs Wrote:

watch gallery

watch gallery

On the second point, fully understand. In my opinion, it’s too much. In someone else’s opinion, it’s exactly what they need. I’m more than happy to just except the way it currently is.

On the first point, I fully understand your explanation. Guess my explanation wasn’t too clear, though Smile. I have the blur function enabled. However, the fanart is still spread across the full screen and not just at the top right of the screen (as I would expect). I’ve checked and unchecked the function to show the fanart in full-size several times, but whether it’s checked or not doesn’t make any difference to the way the fanart is shown.

Hope this clarifies my issue. Happy to wait for the next release as this might solve the issue. Or perhaps it would be useful for you if I share some screenshots?

Screenshots would be helpful, thanks Smile Screenshots also of your settings, please Smile
(2021-07-19, 22:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-19, 22:00)Nipius Wrote:
(2021-07-19, 20:35)beatmasterrs Wrote: Thanks for your feedback Smile 

watch gallery

watch gallery

Screenshots would be helpful, thanks Smile Screenshots also of your settings, please Smile
There you go! Hope this clarifies Smile

watch gallery
(2021-07-20, 10:09)Nipius Wrote:
(2021-07-19, 22:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-19, 22:00)Nipius Wrote: Thanks for the quick and clear reply! Much appreciated.

Thanks a lot Smile Please test the latest master:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

Note: with the next version, we use litebox.script for blur. Its included in the master version. Maybe you need to "disable and enable blur in skin settings" or "restart kodi after updating, if blur was enabled".

If that doesnt fix the issue with fullsize fanart and using blur, please provide your settings.xml, located in 

userdata\addon_data\skin.arctic.zephyr.mod. You can send me the content in a pm or upload the settings.xml file to a free filehoster.
(2021-07-20, 10:45)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-20, 10:09)Nipius Wrote:
(2021-07-19, 22:21)beatmasterrs Wrote: Screenshots would be helpful, thanks Smile Screenshots also of your settings, please Smile

Thanks a lot Smile Please test the latest master:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

Note: with the next version, we use litebox.script for blur. Its included in the master version. Maybe you need to "disable and enable blur in skin settings" or "restart kodi after updating, if blur was enabled".

If that doesnt fix the issue with fullsize fanart and using blur, please provide your settings.xml, located in 

userdata\addon_data\skin.arctic.zephyr.mod. You can send me the content in a pm or upload the settings.xml file to a free filehoster.

Thanks! Installing the latest master has solved the issue. Thanks so much Smile

Final question, I initially installed your skin through the repo. Did the installation of the latest master disable the automatic updates? Happy to manually update it, but just want to make sure I'm not missing out on any future updates.
(2021-07-20, 11:17)Nipius Wrote: Final question, I initially installed your skin through the repo. Did the installation of the latest master disable the automatic updates?

Yes Smile

(2021-07-20, 11:17)Nipius Wrote: Happy to manually update it, but just want to make sure I'm not missing out on any future updates.

For the new version you can check from the Kodi repo
Install from kodi Repo, enable the automatic updates again
(2021-07-20, 12:01)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-07-20, 11:17)Nipius Wrote: Final question, I initially installed your skin through the repo. Did the installation of the latest master disable the automatic updates?

Yes Smile
(2021-07-20, 11:17)Nipius Wrote: Happy to manually update it, but just want to make sure I'm not missing out on any future updates.

For the new version you can check from the Kodi repo
Install from kodi Repo, enable the automatic updates again

Thanks! And, once again, thanks for the fast replies and the overall work you're all doing with this skin. Much appreciated Smile
  • 217(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11