• 235(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
is there way to change description to arabic for movies/shows .. can’t find anything even with imdb helper
(2021-08-25, 11:00)brownX Wrote: is there way to change description to arabic for movies/shows .. can’t find anything even with imdb helper

The description/plot part of a movie/tv show/... depends on scraper/addon settings, so there is nothing you can do from the skin side.
Added a new view:

Smile
Love the new view. This might be a dumb question, but is there a way to disable displaying the back icon in the view, or when initially loading the view the first focused item is the item to the right of the back button? I personally never use the back item in Kodi; on the tv I'm using the physical back button on the remote and on pc I'm using the back button on the physical keyboard.

As is, the initial load on an addon section highlights the back button with the poster showcase displaying the image of the back button:

(2021-08-25, 17:27)gotslack Wrote: Love the new view. This might be a dumb question, but is there a way to disable displaying the back icon in the view, or when initially loading the view the first focused item is the item to the right of the back button? I personally never use the back item in Kodi; on the tv I'm using the physical back button on the remote and on pc I'm using the back button on the physical keyboard.

As is, the initial load on an addon section highlights the back button with the poster showcase displaying the image of the back button:

Kodi settings => library => general => disable "show parent folder items"
(2021-08-22, 23:09)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-08-22, 22:29)HoleyBoley Wrote:
(2021-08-22, 15:42)beatmasterrs Wrote: Which way are you trying to install the skin?

I tried both the regular zip and the repository zip linked in first post. In both cases the Leia install reports failure due to Python 3 being missing.
You must be using LibreELEC 10.0 which is based on Kodi 19 Matrix.

I'm 100% certain it's a Leia install, v18.9.
(2021-08-25, 17:58)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-08-25, 17:27)gotslack Wrote:  

Kodi settings => library => general => disable "show parent folder items"
Perfect. Thank you!
(2021-08-25, 20:29)HoleyBoley Wrote:
(2021-08-22, 23:09)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-08-22, 22:29)HoleyBoley Wrote: I tried both the regular zip and the repository zip linked in first post. In both cases the Leia install reports failure due to Python 3 being missing.
You must be using LibreELEC 10.0 which is based on Kodi 19 Matrix.

I'm 100% certain it's a Leia install, v18.9.
Well in that case you need to post a debug log showing the failed installation.
check this ideas pls for home
Hi friend, is there any way to reset the widget position upon entering the Home screen (again)? My wife regularly misses updates because new shows appear but they’re cut off to the left (because it doesn’t reset Smile). Thank you for your time Smile
(2021-08-28, 07:38)mark_dj Wrote: Hi friend, is there any way to reset the widget position upon entering the Home screen (again)? My wife regularly misses updates because new shows appear but they’re cut off to the left (because it doesn’t reset Smile). Thank you for your time Smile

Unfortunately I do not know any way to do this automatically  Huh
(2021-08-28, 10:08)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-08-28, 07:38)mark_dj Wrote: Hi friend, is there any way to reset the widget position upon entering the Home screen (again)? My wife regularly misses updates because new shows appear but they’re cut off to the left (because it doesn’t reset Smile). Thank you for your time Smile

Unfortunately I do not know any way to do this automatically  Huh

Ah I see. Maybe a skin refresh or something? Can you reload specific parts or is that not possible?
Just a little request. Is it possible to add in OSD the chapter name ? (can be added where appears the tagline of the movie when you press "i" during the playback)  and also an advise during the playback with chapter name when you switch rapidly between them with the "up arrow" key.

ps. I'm using Reloaded OSD.Image
I am currently working on implementing auto-trailers. I think i am able to implement it so that

- there is no annoying loop playing of the same trailer
- you can easily switch to fullscreen mode and back after starting a trailer without stopping the playback
- media playback is not stopped per se when focusing the widgets
- the movie playback is not affected when starting a movie from a widget and an other widget gets focused

A first version:

Smile
(2021-08-28, 20:28)beatmasterrs Wrote: I am currently working on implementing auto-trailers. I think i am able to implement it so that

- there is no annoying loop playing of the same trailer
- you can easily switch to fullscreen mode and back after starting a trailer without stopping the playback
- media playback is not stopped per se when focusing the widgets
- the movie playback is not affected when starting a movie from a widget and an other widget gets focused

A first version:

Smile

looks really good , so when trailer is playing are you pressing the "back" button to stop it and get back to widget row ?
  • 235(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11