• 246(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
First of all, congrats about this beauty. Just in love with it since I installed a couple of days ago!!!

Maybe a dumb question, but I was searching for it on the settings and I didn't find the way to do so: On the clean home menu layout, is it possible to change movie/TV show titles by the clearlogo?

TY in advance for your help! Smile
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
@migueldc @Nanomani i have added optionions to set the onback behaviour, when the widget list is focused, to e.g. jump to the first item in the widget list and after that jump directly to the main menu. I also think, that could be useful Smile
(2021-09-12, 12:46)Ovokx Wrote: First of all, congrats about this beauty. Just in love with it since I installed a couple of days ago!!!

Maybe a dumb question, but I was searching for it on the settings and I didn't find the way to do so: On the clean home menu layout, is it possible to change movie/TV show titles by the clearlogo?

TY in advance for your help! Smile

There is no option for this. I had already experimented with it, but have not yet come to a satisfactory solution. We will see Smile
(2021-09-12, 13:13)beatmasterrs Wrote: @migueldc @Nanomani i have added optionions to set the onback behaviour, when the widget list is focused, to e.g. jump to the first item in the widget list and after that jump directly to the main menu. I also think, that could be useful Smile
That is great and even better would be to be able jump directly to the main menu when the widget list is focused. This is the behaviour me and the whole family was used to with Estuary MOD v2

Plz let me know when you will have this build available.

Love your splendid work !!
(2021-09-12, 14:08)migueldc Wrote:
(2021-09-12, 13:13)beatmasterrs Wrote: @migueldc @Nanomani i have added optionions to set the onback behaviour, when the widget list is focused, to e.g. jump to the first item in the widget list and after that jump directly to the main menu. I also think, that could be useful Smile
That is great and even better would be to be able jump directly to the main menu when the widget list is focused. This is the behaviour me and the whole family was used to with Estuary MOD v2

Last changes are already on github: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

Settings like "On back, jump to first item in widget list" can be enabled in the "extras" section.
(2021-09-12, 14:17)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Last changes are already on github: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

Settings like "On back, jump to first item in widget list" can be enabled in the "extras" section.

Tested it works like expected. It is great Smile  Thanks. 

1 - side effect :

If you are playing audio and you navigate in widget in home => Back => open fullsrceen audio
With "back main menu" enable or not there is the same the behaviour

Edit : with my Keymap to default concider I don't remember that is the normal use Big Grin

2 - request :

Add the same for the main menu will be great.
When you are in main menu => back => focus first main menu item
(2021-09-12, 14:53)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-09-12, 14:08)migueldc Wrote: That is great and even better would be to be able jump directly to the main menu when the widget list is focused. This is the behaviour me and the whole family was used to with Estuary MOD v2

1 - side effect :

If you are playing audio and you navigate in widget in home => Back => open fullsrceen audio
With "back main menu" enable or not there is the same the behaviour.

Imho there is nothing I could do from the skin side, to prevent that in home on back action going to full screen...
(2021-09-12, 15:04)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-12, 14:53)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-09-12, 14:17)beatmasterrs Wrote: Last changes are already on github: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

1 - side effect :

With "back main menu" enable or not there is the same the behaviour.

Imho there is nothing I could do from the skin side, to prevent that in home on back action going to full screen...

I use keymap editor from a long time so I could remember that is normal or not ...
Ok I understand. Don't worry for this Smile
(2021-09-12, 14:53)Nanomani Wrote: 2 - request :

Changes are already on github Smile "Extras" - "If home menu is focused, jump to widgets on back"
(2021-09-12, 15:23)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-12, 14:53)Nanomani Wrote: 2 - request :

Changes are already on github Smile "Extras" - "If home menu is focused, jump to widgets on back"

Oups it is not my idea ...
But why not Smile

What I would mean is if you have :

"main menu 1 (focus default at kodi startup)"   "main menu 2"   "main menu 3"  "main menu 4"

if you focus "main menu 3"  or "main menu 4" BACK focus "main menu 1"
You see what I mean ? Smile

Absolutely great, but of course, I had to remove the back key mapped to the first page in keymap for it to work.

And that reveals just 1 little thing missing : when I now hit BACK while the focused widget is playing a windowed trailer, it goes to fullscreen trailer instead of to the main menu.
I actually don't understand why you mapped the fullscreen trailer mode to the back button anyways. Does seem a bit strange logic, but you could not use the OK or long-pressed OK, so guess that was the only option.

And while we are at it, I discovered that local trailers (I have all my trailers local for a smoother experience) are not supported for TV Shows.
Is that a KODI limitation ? anything we could mod around that ?
(2021-09-12, 16:00)migueldc Wrote: And that reveals just 1 little thing missing : when I now hit BACK while the focused widget is playing a windowed trailer, it goes to fullscreen trailer instead of to the main menu.
I actually don't understand why you mapped the fullscreen trailer mode to the back button anyways. Does seem a bit strange logic, but you could not use the OK or long-pressed OK, so guess that was the only option.

This is not only the case with the trailer function, but with all media, no matter if audio or video. Maybe there is a setting in Kodi itself, I don't know...

(2021-09-12, 16:00)migueldc Wrote: And while we are at it, I discovered that local trailers (I have all my trailers local for a smoother experience) are not supported for TV Shows.

What is played is what the infolabel ListItem.Trailer provides. You couldt enable extended debugging in skin settings - Acrtic: Zephyr - Reloaded - Debugging - Extended debugging information. With that, you can see, whats going on, e.g. if a trailer is found, or not. The trailer function is not limited to movies or TV shows. When the listitem trailer property is set, a path was found in ListItem.Trailer infolabel. I'm not familiar with local nfo's, so i cant help with that. For testing, i have only made an nfo for movies:

xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<movie>
<title>500 Days of Summer</title>
<plot>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.</plot>
<trailer>Z:\Filme\Testfilme\500 Days of Summer\trailer.mp4</trailer>
</movie>

My tv shows are scraped by the standard phyton scraper and there, ListItem.Trailer is also filled and i could play a trailer. So i think this should be also possible for tvshows. Smile
(2021-09-12, 16:39)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-12, 16:00)migueldc Wrote: And that reveals just 1 little thing missing : when I now hit BACK while the focused widget is playing a windowed trailer, it goes to fullscreen trailer instead of to the main menu.

This is not only the case with the trailer function, but with all media, no matter if audio or video. Maybe there is a setting in Kodi itself, I don't know...

(2021-09-12, 16:00)migueldc Wrote: And while we are at it, I discovered that local trailers (I have all my trailers local for a smoother experience) are not supported for TV Shows.

What is played is what the infolabel ListItem.Trailer provides. You couldt enable extended debugging in skin settings - Acrtic: Zephyr - Reloaded - Debugging - Extended debugging information. With that, you can see, whats going on, e.g. if a trailer is found, or not. The trailer function is not limited to movies or TV shows. When the listitem trailer property is set, a path was found in ListItem.Trailer infolabel. I'm not familiar with local nfo's, so i cant help with that. For testing, i have only made an nfo for movies:

xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<movie>
<title>500 Days of Summer</title>
<plot>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.</plot>
<trailer>Z:\Filme\Testfilme\500 Days of Summer\trailer.mp4</trailer>
</movie>

My tv shows are scraped by the standard phyton scraper and there, ListItem.Trailer is also filled and i could play a trailer. So i think this should be also possible for tvshows. Smile

I have some research to do this week then. I will keep you all updated !

Thanks for the great help so far. I am only doing this since a few weeks, but enjoying it immensely :-)
I also found a few things to improve in the flag scraping algorithms in Includes.xml :

I am using TinyMediaManager. It allows to put a "." inbetween all flags (HDR, DTS, ATMOS, etc...), but the current logic misses a few things :

1) TMM makes a distinction between "EAC3 ATMOS" and "TrueHD ATMOS, so it would be nice if the skin did this too. At the very least, we cannot just assume all atmos flags will be preceded with a dot. So, I changed the xml a bit to :
   <expression name="IsAudioCodecATMOS">
        String.Contains(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,atmos.) | String.Contains(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,atmos-)
        | [VideoPlayer.IsFullscreen + [String.Contains(Player.FileNameAndPath,atmos.) | String.Contains(Player.FileNameAndPath,atmos-)]]
    </expression>

2) HDR10+ is a bit trickier. TMM exports them as "HDR10+" while we assume here it is "HDR10Plus"
     Replacing them with "HDR10+" in the xml does not work as the + sign is not recognized inside a string. Maybe there is a workaround ?

It would be nice if TMM could configure the output labels, but apperently it doesn't, so I am looking now at the skin side.
(2021-09-12, 16:53)migueldc Wrote:
(2021-09-12, 16:39)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Wouldn't it be easier to implement :
if a widget is focused and BACK button pressed -> execute a STOP command and then execute the BACK command

It does not matter if the trailer is playing or not, because :
- trailer playing : will first stop the trailer and then go back to either the begin of the widget or to the main menu (depending on the settings you just added to the config)
- trailer not playing : the stop won't do anything and you directly go to the begin of the widget or main menu

maybe I oversimplify things ?
  • 246(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11