• 261(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-10-12, 20:00)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-10-12, 19:34)stovies Wrote: Could you please test this version here? https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-1.zip

Btw: which version of this skin do you use and which icons are the correct ones?
This version is working and the correct BBFC certificates are now showing up both in colour and non-colour settings. Thanks very much for doing this so quickly.  I use Arctic Zephyr Reloaded directly from the Kodi repository.  Will this version reach the repository as an update in due course?
(2021-10-12, 20:13)stovies Wrote:
(2021-10-12, 20:00)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-10-12, 19:34)stovies Wrote: Could you please test this version here? https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-1.zip

Btw: which version of this skin do you use and which icons are the correct ones?
This version is working and the correct BBFC certificates are now showing up both in colour and non-colour settings. Thanks very much for doing this so quickly.  I use Arctic Zephyr Reloaded directly from the Kodi repository.  Will this version reach the repository as an update in due course?

Nice to hear Smile Yes, the patch has been merged into master. An update i planed within the next few days, i think Smile
(2021-10-05, 18:40)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-10-05, 18:18)iphonenexus Wrote:
(2021-10-05, 17:24)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-10-05, 18:40)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-10-05, 18:18)iphonenexus Wrote:
(2021-10-05, 17:24)beatmasterrs Wrote: Please provide screenshots of what you exactly mean, thanks.

Please provide screenshots/videos of what you mean. I can't reproduce this behaviour. Thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/DhQpV6k

Using pluto tv here. See when I use 'i' to get info, it shows 'Now Playing...' but doesn't show movie name. Instead shows channel name. I have to go to next channel info via up/down button and return to current channel to get the name of the movie.

Thank you. The issue, you have mentioned, seems to be not skin releated, as only the listitem videoplayer.title is used here. The content is provided by the addon, you use, in that case. However, the issue with the double lines is fixed in the current master.
Hey sorry about not replying sooner. I just tested the the latest master and line issue is gone. About the 'title', I recently switched to AZ reloaded from 

Please provide screenshots of what you exactly mean, thanks.

Please provide screenshots/videos of what you mean. I can't reproduce this behaviour. Thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/DhQpV6k

Using pluto tv here. See when I use 'i' to get info, it shows 'Now Playing...' but doesn't show movie name. Instead shows channel name. I have to go to next channel info via up/down button and return to current channel to get the name of the movie.

Thank you. The issue, you have mentioned, seems to be not skin releated, as only the listitem videoplayer.title is used here. The content is provided by the addon, you use, in that case. However, the issue with the double lines is fixed in the current master.
Hey sorry for not replying sooner. I just tested the latest master and double lines issue is fixed. I recently switched to AZ reloaded from AZ2 resurrection and in that skin I used to get the current program name in the infobox. That's why the title not appearing bugged me. Same issue is present in Estuary as well, where the channel name is shown instead of program name. Other this only annoyance, I'm really liking the skin. It's stable, responsive, fast and beautiful.
@beatmasterrs 
Is there a possibility of adding the actual IMDB ranking of a movie as opposed to just that it is in the Top 250? I noticed these examples posted of Aeon Nox Silvo Titan Bingie Modand in another thread and I know whenever I see the Top 250 indicator on a movie I am always curious where it is ranked and wind up goggling it

(2021-10-16, 16:02)junitodx Wrote: @beatmasterrs 
Is there a possibility of adding the actual IMDB ranking of a movie as opposed to just that it is in the Top 250? I noticed these examples posted of Aeon Nox Silvo Titan Bingie Modand in another thread and I know whenever I see the Top 250 indicator on a movie I am always curious where it is ranked and wind up goggling it

There is already a setting for that:

In skin settings enable:

results in:

(2021-10-16, 23:50)beatmasterrs Wrote: There is already a setting for that:
Holy crap, so much time wasted googling  Laugh
Thanks for pointing that out. Guess I should drill down a little deeper into the options every so often to see what I'm missing out on.
Love this skin, this mod, thanks for all the work @beatmasterrs. One thing I'd like to do, but can't figure out is something other than list view when browsing into videos. The top two screenshots are from Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded, and the bottom two from Aura.

How can I force a view so that my thumbs don't get cut off? Reloaded stays with List view no matter what other view type I choose from the list of options...

Image Image

Aura
Image Image
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2021-10-17, 22:27)hdmkv Wrote: Love this skin, this mod, thanks for all the work @beatmasterrs. One thing I'd like to do, but can't figure out is something other than list view when browsing into videos. The top two screenshots are from Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded, and the bottom two from Aura.

How can I force a view so that my thumbs don't get cut off? Reloaded stays with List view no matter what other view type I choose from the list of options...

Aura

For content type files, there is only the list view, thats right. You could edit the code to your liking, to keep always the aspect ratio:

[Open]
1080i/View_50_List.xml

[Search] for lines 197224

xml:
<aspectratio align="center" aligny="center" scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>

[Replace] with

xml:
<aspectratio aligny="center" scalediffuse="false">keep</aspectratio>

After that, save the file and reload the skin, or restart kodi for changes to take effect.
Hi there,

I got the movies trailers to work but what do you name the TV show trailers for them to work?

thanks
(2021-10-18, 23:51)meridius Wrote: Hi there,

I got the movies trailers to work but what do you name the TV show trailers for them to work?

thanks

Do you mean the auto trailer feature or the manual trailer feature from dialog video info?
(2021-10-19, 00:07)beatmasterrs Wrote:

thanks

Do you mean the auto trailer feature or the manual trailer feature from dialog video info?
the trailer where the wallpaper changes to the trailer after 5 sec in the background 

thanks
(2021-10-19, 00:10)meridius Wrote:
(2021-10-19, 00:07)beatmasterrs Wrote:

thanks

the trailer where the wallpaper changes to the trailer after 5 sec in the background 

thanks

The auto trailer feature plays the path, the infolabel listitem.trailer contains. If the infolabel for a tvshow contains a path, that path will be played. For me in Kodi 19, if scraping tvshows with the default phyton scraper, nearly all scraped tvshows have a trailer path available.

So currently there is nothing I can do from the skin side. Add-ons like tmdb helper to get a fallback trailer path are not possible for auto trailer yet, except playing trailers manually from dialog video info: there is a fallback function implemented with bingje helper script.
(2021-10-19, 00:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-10-19, 00:10)meridius Wrote:
(2021-10-19, 00:07)beatmasterrs Wrote: Do you mean the auto trailer feature or the manual trailer feature from dialog video info?

thanks

The auto trailer feature plays the path, the infolabel listitem.trailer contains. If the infolabel for a tvshow contains a path, that path will be played. For me in Kodi 19, if scraping tvshows with the default phyton scraper, nearly all scraped tvshows have a trailer path available.

So currently there is nothing I can do from the skin side. Add-ons like tmdb helper to get a fallback trailer path are not possible for auto trailer yet, except playing trailers manually from dialog video info: there is a fallback function implemented with bingje helper script.

so if i had this

Folder: Squid game
Squid Game-Trailer.mp4

that should play ? as its not working.  I scrape my movies with ember and tv shows with Kodi but i did not have the trailer in the folder when i scraped it using kodi would that matter?

also does tv tunes and movie tunes still work on this version

thanks
Thanks much @beatmasterrs, that did the trick for full thumb views with lists.
(2021-10-19, 00:29)meridius Wrote:
(2021-10-19, 00:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-10-19, 00:10)meridius Wrote: the trailer where the wallpaper changes to the trailer after 5 sec in the background 

thanks

so if i had this

Folder: Squid game
Squid Game-Trailer.mp4

that should play ? as its not working.  I scrape my movies with ember and tv shows with Kodi but i did not have the trailer in the folder when i scraped it using kodi would that matter?

also does tv tunes and movie tunes still work on this version

thanks

Unfortunately, I cannot answer these questions for you, such as how you have to scrape local trailers or whether this works with tv and/or movie tunes. The skin uses the only official way to play trailers, which is the "ListItem.Trailer" InfoLabel:

Quote:Shows the full trailer path with filename of the currently selected movie in a container

I am currently working on supporting "moviefolder/trailer.mp4" as well. Initial tests are going well, but I can't promise anything. We will see
  • 261(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11