• 29(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2019-05-09, 13:08)beatmasterrs Wrote: Thanks Smile this is not implemented yet, but maybe soon. Only a simple weather display is implemented as you can see. I have to think About it Smile

Thanks for the quick reply. I bother you with another question: I've noticed, customizing the home menu, that I can't have, for example, "new movies" as widget for movie page, and "top rated movies" as background for the same page. If I decide to have "new movies" as widget, the background will show new movies as well, no matter what I put into settings. Is this a wanted bahaviour ?
At the moment, wich is the latest version of Leia-Mod?
(2019-05-09, 18:52)mamachan Wrote: At the moment, wich is the latest version of Leia-Mod?

It's 0.8.4:
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

@josh_it I'm actually working on improvements of weather feature with cards and so on Smile
(2019-05-09, 19:06)beatmasterrs Wrote:
Quote: 
@josh_it I'm actually working on improvements of weather feature with cards and so on Smile     

Thanks @beatmasterrs !! Leia-MOD is definitely my favourite skin.
Hi @beatmasterrs - Using the “Last played tv channels” widget on the home screen and the Widget Aspect for images set to “Square”, some times the channel logos being used look way to bit for the “Square” widget size... Is it possible to automatically resize these channel logos that the widget is pulling is so that they fit within the size of the “Square” widget aspect?

I hope this request makes sense! Screenshot below for more context... you can see that the ESPN logo doesn’t fit at all within the “Square” widget aspect size....
(2019-05-10, 01:48)rhoop206 Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs - Using the “Last played tv channels” widget on the home screen and the Widget Aspect for images set to “Square”, some times the channel logos being used look way to bit for the “Square” widget size... Is it possible to automatically resize these channel logos that the widget is pulling is so that they fit within the size of the “Square” widget aspect?

I hope this request makes sense! Screenshot below for more context... you can see that the ESPN logo doesn’t fit at all within the “Square” widget aspect size....

Yeah, that definitely makes sense. I had already corrected that for testing, but wasn't sure if anyone wanted to. I will implement that again for the square layout.
(2019-05-10, 06:43)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-05-10, 01:48)rhoop206 Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs - Using the “Last played tv channels” widget on the home screen and the Widget Aspect for images set to “Square”, some times the channel logos being used look way to bit for the “Square” widget size... Is it possible to automatically resize these channel logos that the widget is pulling is so that they fit within the size of the “Square” widget aspect?

Yeah, that definitely makes sense. I had already corrected that for testing, but wasn't sure if anyone wanted to. I will implement that again for the square layout.

That’s awesome to hear! Thanks @beatmasterrs!
Hi, How do you enable other view types? Like netflix, every time I select a view it goes back to list. Sorry if this was asked before. Ty for any reply
Thumbs Up 
Thank you very much for the great work. You must have put many hours of work into it.
I have been following the development for a few months now and have been an eager beta tester ever since.

I noticed 2 things here:
The automatic playback of CDs doesn't work. The corresponding entry in the menu does not appear (although configured) and the CD does not start. As soon as I switch to the default skin, the entry is displayed immediately and the CD is played.
The RSS feed is only displayed if I am in the settings menu. It is not visible in the main menu. It would be nice if it is displayed at the top, for example. This is always a good test for me to see if I am online.

If at some point you don't know what else you could do, it would be a great feature for me if I could choose the background color and opacity of the main menu.

So thanks again for your efforts!
(2019-05-13, 06:48)vmdyap Wrote: Hi, How do you enable other view types? Like netflix, every time I select a view it goes back to list. Sorry if this was asked before. Ty for any reply

Sorry I got it the other view types to work. It was my error. Again thanks for modding this skin.
(2019-05-13, 11:19)83nu7z32n4m3 Wrote: Thank you very much for the great work. You must have put many hours of work into it.
I have been following the development for a few months now and have been an eager beta tester ever since.

I noticed 2 things here:
The automatic playback of CDs doesn't work. The corresponding entry in the menu does not appear (although configured) and the CD does not start. As soon as I switch to the default skin, the entry is displayed immediately and the CD is played.
The RSS feed is only displayed if I am in the settings menu. It is not visible in the main menu. It would be nice if it is displayed at the top, for example. This is always a good test for me to see if I am online.

If at some point you don't know what else you could do, it would be a great feature for me if I could choose the background color and opacity of the main menu.

So thanks again for your efforts!

Thanks a lot Smile

At the moment, I haven't a CD drive, so I can't reproduce the issue. Does this also happen on default AZ Skin or on default Estuary Skin?

Rss Feed issue will be fixed soon Smile
(2019-05-13, 11:19)83nu7z32n4m3 Wrote: The RSS feed is only displayed if I am in the settings menu. It is not visible in the main menu. It would be nice if it is displayed at the top, for example. This is always a good test for me to see if I am online.

Maybe I can give a clue: I've noticed that RSS feed is visible in main menu too, if set to vertical mode.
(2019-05-13, 20:05)josh_it Wrote:
(2019-05-13, 11:19)83nu7z32n4m3 Wrote: The RSS feed is only displayed if I am in the settings menu. It is not visible in the main menu. It would be nice if it is displayed at the top, for example. This is always a good test for me to see if I am online.

Maybe I can give a clue: I've noticed that RSS feed is visible in main menu too, if set to vertical mode.  
You're right. Now i've included options, to Show RSS Feed also on the other home-menu layouts and on top. Smile

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
(2019-05-13, 19:29)beatmasterrs Wrote: At the moment, I haven't a CD drive, so I can't reproduce the issue. Does this also happen on default AZ Skin or on default Estuary Skin? 
Yes, CD drives only need wives. Wink
So I tested it this way: cd inserted, nothing happens, Estuary-Skin enabled, menu entry is displayed and the cd is started.
As long as I have activated the default skin everything works fine.
I hope this answers your question.
Hi @beatmasterrs 

would it be possible to implement some sort of widget caching? The problem is, everytime a video oder my (video)screensaver stops, the widgets are reloading for a few seconds. 

thanks!
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11