• 33(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Cinema Mode!!!
(2019-07-30, 17:01)MARAND_BR20 Wrote: Cinema Mode!!!

Do you mean Cinema Experience or CinemaVision Addon? Smile
not supported for TV TUNES addon that plays movie and series themes
(2019-07-29, 22:52)Edworld Wrote: beatmasters:

I believe your flags are based on skinhelper, but if you use media companion as your media manager you have:

movies: rottentomatoes, rottentomatoes audience (popcorn and spilt), tmdb, imdb, imdb top250, metacritics.

tvshows: rottentomatoes, rottentomatoes audience (popcorn and spilt), tmdb, imdb, imdb top250, tvdb. For rotten tomatoes, you may have to modify the nfo manually, but once it is loaded in your database, it will always be there.

below is an example:

https://imgur.com/a/Ch5R9PI

Thanks for your suggestion. Smile I have to take a closer look if and how i can integrate both, the SH-ratings and Kodi-ratings. Maybe as an option to choose... . Especially the rottentomatoes audience score would be a nice to have Smile
(2019-07-29, 22:11)marpemim Wrote: It is original stuary, and the stars are showed in others skins as eminence, bingie, etc...

In others skin depend of the fonts, Arial work with it, but in this mod i have check with all fonts and only show nothing or empty squares.
Ok, i'll have to take a closer look and see, what i can do Smile
TV Tunes - Themes Music ( Movies ) = Arctic Zephyr not supported?
(2019-07-30, 20:06)beatmasterrs Wrote:

I believe your flags are based on skinhelper, but if you use media companion as your media manager you have:

movies: rottentomatoes, rottentomatoes audience (popcorn and spilt), tmdb, imdb, imdb top250, metacritics.

tvshows: rottentomatoes, rottentomatoes audience (popcorn and spilt), tmdb, imdb, imdb top250, tvdb. For rotten tomatoes, you may have to modify the nfo manually, but once it is loaded in your database, it will always be there.

below is an example:

Thanks for your suggestion. Smile I have to take a closer look if and how i can integrate both, the SH-ratings and Kodi-ratings. Maybe as an option to choose... . Especially the rottentomatoes audience score would be a nice to have Smile

If you like popcorn, listitem.helper does the trick
(2019-07-30, 21:24)Edworld Wrote:
(2019-07-30, 20:06)beatmasterrs Wrote:

below is an example:

If you like popcorn, listitem.helper does the trick    

thank you very much, this works very well Smile
http://fat.gfycat.com/ScornfulOrderlyAnura.gif
Is this intro video like?
(2019-08-01, 18:31)MARAND_BR20 Wrote: Is this intro video like?

i'm sorry, but i don't understand what exactly you want and what this has to do with the mod. Smile maybe you can explain your requests in more Detail Smile
Hi! I've switched to Kodi 18.3 yesterday and of course, my favorite Skin Arctic Zephyr isn't working with it :-)

I'm still struggling a little bit, currently with the Profiles.

I have tried AZ+, there, there's a bug that does not occur with your mod and with the Estuary skin. When I log off of a profile, I get immediately logged in into the Master profile. Then, when I log off of the Master profile, I can finally select a different profile. Then, when I log off of that different profile, I get immediately logged in into the master profile again. Of AZ 1, AZ+ and your mod, this mod seems to be the only skin, where the profile logoff and login works as it should.

But I have found a different behavior. For AZ1 and AZ+, I can specify highlight colours per profile. For example, master profile has cyan highlights, fitness has orange ones, etc. I can also e.g. specify that one profile should be dark, the other one light.

For the mod skin, I don't seem to be able to do that. I have set up my master profile, switched to the fitness profile, set up az mod there, changed the highlight colours to orange... and when I switched back to the master profile, it had orange highlights and box selection as well.

Is this by design? Can this be changed?

Thanks!
(2019-08-04, 19:54)annomatik Wrote: Hi! I've switched to Kodi 18.3 yesterday and of course, my favorite Skin Arctic Zephyr isn't working with it :-)

I have tried AZ+, there, there's a bug that does not occur with your mod and with the Estuary skin. When I log off of a profile, I get immediately logged in into the Master profile. Then, when I log off of the Master profile, I can finally select a different profile. Then, when I log off of that different profile, I get immediately logged in into the master profile again. Of AZ 1, AZ+ and your mod, this mod seems to be the only skin, where the profile logoff and login works as it should.

But I have found a different behavior. For AZ1 and AZ+, I can specify highlight colours per profile. For example, master profile has cyan highlights, fitness has orange ones, etc. I can also e.g. specify that one profile should be dark, the other one light.

For the mod skin, I don't seem to be able to do that. I have set up my master profile, switched to the fitness profile, set up az mod there, changed the highlight colours to orange... and when I switched back to the master profile, it had orange highlights and box selection as well.

Thanks!

I've never been involved with different profiles before, but I like to take a look and see what I can do. Smile
(2019-08-04, 20:20)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-08-04, 19:54)annomatik Wrote: Hi! I've switched to Kodi 18.3 yesterday and of course, my favorite Skin Arctic Zephyr isn't working with it :-)

Thanks!

I've never been involved with different profiles before, but I like to take a look and see what I can do. Smile   
Ok, I tried to reproduce this issue, but couldn't make it. I created a new profile, used different settings in it and then switched between the master profile and the new profile in "Settings" -> "Profiles" -> (contextmenu) -> "load profile". All settings were preserved. Maybe there's a problem with your profiles and old saved (skin)settings Undecided

Maybe you can create a (or two) new profile(s) for testing and see if the settings are lost there as well, if you switch between it?
Hey, I just tried it again -- it worked now :-) Apparently just some sort of glitch. I will play around with it some more and this will probably become my new default skin. Thanks!
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11