• 35(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2019-08-15, 21:09)tinostp Wrote: Hi. Great skin beatmasterrs, really cool. I've tried, but failed to add this feature to your skin. It is for us using dual boot coreelec or libreelec on android boxes, reboot to nand. With that command I can boot to android, without first turning box off, ejecting micro sd card with coreelec, and then turning box on to finally boot to android. On coreelec with default estuary skin I have this option in power menu (reboot to nand) with the rest of them, reboot, restart and shutdown. So please can you implement this in your next release, it's very helpful thing. Here is the code that needs to be used: https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/command...ins/1937/3

Thx a lot Smile Feature will be added with next release Smile

I'm still working on the new dialoginfo page. Once it's done, there's a new release also with all fixes from last posts Smile
(2019-08-16, 07:57)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-08-15, 21:09)tinostp Wrote: Hi. Great skin beatmasterrs, really cool. I've tried, but failed to add this feature to your skin. It is for us using dual boot coreelec or libreelec on android boxes, reboot to nand. With that command I can boot to android, without first turning box off, ejecting micro sd card with coreelec, and then turning box on to finally boot to android. On coreelec with default estuary skin I have this option in power menu (reboot to nand) with the rest of them, reboot, restart and shutdown. So please can you implement this in your next release, it's very helpful thing. Here is the code that needs to be used: https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/command...ins/1937/3

Thx a lot Smile Feature will be added with next release Smile

I'm still working on the new dialoginfo page. Once it's done, there's a new release also with all fixes from last posts Smile

Ok, thank you very much.

I have few more things to ask you:
First, can it be done that when I’m on live tv watching channel and press ok, that pops up not only playback buttons but the whole channel info/plot like on the picture (now I have to press ok and then up arrow to show the channel info/plot).
And can it be done that instead of showing now playing... that is in red circle on picture, shows next on channel.

I noticed one more thing, overlaping sistem cpu info, like in the picture below.

Thx in advance.
Hi @beatmasterrs - would it be possible to add an option in settings to make ExtendedInfo Script be the default info launcher for movies and tv shows please?
Hi , I recently  move all my usb hdd movies to my NAS server..But when I add it on my Movie widgets ,, it all shows all files (*.avi , *.jpg) instead of movie thumbnails..how can I fix this??
thank you very much for all your inquiries and contributions Smile When the work on the new info page is finished, i can contact you with your enquiries.

When the work on the new info page is finished, i can contact you with your enquiries. Smile
Unfortunately, I am also very busy privately at the Moment, so please be Patient Smile
Top!
Thumbs Up 
(2019-07-13, 22:23)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-06-19, 12:37)sniktaw Wrote: great skin!

Do you plan to add Scrolling Text Effect in music playback like in Arctic Zephyr 2?
ImageImage

It's done Smile

Availabe here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip  

I may be missing something simple here but how do you disable the scrolling text effect?

Btw, thanks for your work on this great skin.
(2019-08-28, 19:51)scrumpydrinker Wrote:
(2019-06-19, 12:37)sniktaw Wrote: great skin!

Do you plan to add Scrolling Text Effect in music playback like in Arctic Zephyr 2?

I may be missing something simple here but how do you disable the scrolling text effect?

here Smile
when news comes out?
(2019-08-28, 20:14)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-08-28, 19:51)scrumpydrinker Wrote:

here Smile  
Aha! Thanks.

For anyone else having trouble - bring up the side menu (pressing OK on the Vero 4K remote for me) and scroll down the tracks to the player controls then to the right past the specs to find these settings.
(2019-08-28, 23:02)MARAND_BR20 Wrote: when news comes out?

Soon soon, with sualfreds embuary.info script https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=346034 Smile
(2019-07-29, 20:56)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-07-29, 19:47)marpemim Wrote: Hello, with this skin i can not watch stars in EPG pvr. Could you do something for skin show the stars?

Is this a estuary mod? neither the pkscout nor the mod v2 show stars at my place, but I think, I can do that. Smile

yes its estuary (no mod).

Any help or suggestion of what type of font to use?
in other skin like titan bingie it is solved by switching to arial source but in zephyr leia-mod still does not show stars.

Thank you for your work, a wonderful skin 
(2019-08-29, 23:55)loznic89 Wrote:
(2019-07-29, 20:56)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-07-29, 19:47)marpemim Wrote: Hello, with this skin i can not watch stars in EPG pvr. Could you do something for skin show the stars?

Is this a estuary mod? neither the pkscout nor the mod v2 show stars at my place, but I think, I can do that. Smile

in other skin like titan bingie it is solved by switching to arial source but in zephyr leia-mod still does not show stars.

PVR section in az-leia mod has no stars. It's already on my todo list, I haven't forgotten. will be added a s soon as possible Smile
(2019-08-30, 10:47)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-07-29, 20:56)beatmasterrs Wrote: Is this a estuary mod? neither the pkscout nor the mod v2 show stars at my place, but I think, I can do that. Smile

PVR section in az-leia mod has no stars. It's already on my todo list, I haven't forgotten. will be added a s soon as possible Smile

ok, thank you 
(2019-08-30, 10:47)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-07-29, 20:56)beatmasterrs Wrote: Is this a estuary mod? neither the pkscout nor the mod v2 show stars at my place, but I think, I can do that. Smile

ImageImage 
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11