• 350(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
I've added the tmdb helper function to crop clearlogo images. If anyone would like to test, here is a zip with the related changes: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...logo-1.zip (Nexus only)

Option to enable this function can be found in skin settings > extras > Use TMDB helper for clearlogo

If all iworks well, it can be merged into master Smile
(2023-01-28, 12:59)robertlaing Wrote: Another thing I have noticed is that you cannot have the black background when lyrics are shown.
In the default skin you can toggle between no black background and a black one.
The Lyrics add on allows this option.
However whatever you select the background within lyrics add on when using your skin, I cannot get the black background to show.
It works in the default skin but not in yours, can you help?

i'll have to take a look when i have a little more time.

(2023-01-28, 12:59)robertlaing Wrote: Also the lyrics font is very big in your skin, any way the font could be made smaller?
Many thanks.

Nope, sorry.

(2023-01-28, 12:59)robertlaing Wrote: How are you getting on with the other changes I have asked for?
Are you of the understanding now what I mean?

(2023-01-26, 18:07)robertlaing Wrote: Would be useful to have the lyrics button here alongside the the other icons.

Well, thats exactly what i was talking about. It's not possible to use lyrics in home screen/mainmenu.

(2023-01-28, 12:59)robertlaing Wrote: Also it would be good to have the number of times the song has been played in the top 100 section instead of the song duration.

Thats imho not possible. In addition, the display of the playback time is more important than the play count. Play count can be found in the info screen (Times played)

(2023-01-26, 17:27)robertlaing Wrote: If I move the stars to the left side, it doesn't look good. Music tracks have no visual resolution, so maybe one could use the sample rate there.
To the right should be okay, next to the other ratings?
Rather than the stars to the left of the HD/SD icon.

I have already thought about the position of the stars in relation to consistency, but have not yet come to a result.

(2023-01-26, 17:27)robertlaing Wrote: I am not keen on the side view for the music, I would prefer no title list and the osd buttons along the entire bottom of the screen, as they are in the movies OSD.
(2023-01-28, 13:28)beatmasterrs Wrote: I've added the tmdb helper function to crop clearlogo images. If anyone would like to test, here is a zip with the related changes: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...logo-1.zip (Nexus only)
Option to enable this function can be found in skin settings > extras > Use TMDB helper for clearlogo

Tested all works like expected.

FYI only with addon "TheMovieDB Helper" 5.0.48 from repo "Jurialmunkey"
Not with addon "TheMovieDB Helper" 4.10.14 from public repo Kodi .

is it normal ?
If yes I m not sure all users knows there is an other version of addon "TheMovieDB Helper" ...
"Thats imho not possible. In addition, the display of the playback time is more important than the play count. Play count can be found in the info screen (Times played)"

Thanks for the reply.

In the above request, I would have thought in the Top 100 section, number of times played is more important than the song duration.
The default skin shows the number of times played in the Top 100 section and I would have thought that would be easy to do in your skin?
It does make more sense to me that the list shows the songs in numerical order the times they have been played, it would look good too!
An instant list of your top songs along with times played. This would only be in the Top 100 Songs so it would not impact other lists.

Can you not have the lyrics icon alonside the play pause etc buttons on the screenshot I provided.
Clicking the lyrics icon would take you to the screen where they would be shown.

Also the side view when in the music player would not be my first choice.
But your skin only allows that one, it offers no alternatives.
Again I would have thought it would be possible to offer alternatives like you do in the movie player.
My choice being all the buttons along the whole of the bottom of the screen, again like the screen shot I provide for the movies.

Hopefully you can sort out the lack of the black background in the lyrics.

Many thanks once again for your time.
Hello,

Is there an option to have the skin show the TMDB Helper provider icons from just watch? 
Just to help make it easier to know which addon player to choose.

Thank You for your help.
(2023-01-28, 14:43)Nanomani Wrote:
(2023-01-28, 13:28)beatmasterrs Wrote: I've added the tmdb helper function to crop clearlogo images. If anyone would like to test, here is a zip with the related changes: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...logo-1.zip (Nexus only)

Tested all works like expected.

FYI only with addon "TheMovieDB Helper" 5.0.48 from repo "Jurialmunkey"
Not with addon "TheMovieDB Helper" 4.10.14 from public repo Kodi .

is it normal ?
If yes I m not sure all users knows there is an other version of addon "TheMovieDB Helper" ...

I think, jurialmunkey has not pushed an update to the official repo, but i have no idea...
(2023-01-28, 16:29)gauntIII Wrote: Hello,

Is there an option to have the skin show the TMDB Helper provider icons from just watch? 

Thank You for your help.

Good question Big Grin I thought I already had this included, but just see that code was probably only included for tv-shows. https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...#L625-L645 Maybe @Nanomani knows? i Cant remember...
(2023-01-28, 15:08)robertlaing Wrote: In the above request, I would have thought in the Top 100 section, number of times played is more important than the song duration.
The default skin shows the number of times played in the Top 100 section and I would have thought that would be easy to do in your skin?
It does make more sense to me that the list shows the songs in numerical order the times they have been played, it would look good too!
An instant list of your top songs along with times played. This would only be in the Top 100 Songs so it would not impact other lists.

Please test: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-1.zip Sort by play count. Works only in view 50, list.
thanks, will do.
Yes Top 100 works fine with the number of times played.

Many thanks.

Good luck with the the other changes.
(2023-01-28, 17:41)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Thank You for your help.

Good question Big Grin I thought I already had this included, but just see that code was probably only included for tv-shows. https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...#L625-L645 Maybe @Nanomani knows? i Cant remember...

if you mean this :

yes, this has always been available only for tv shows. Smile
(2023-01-28, 20:54)Nanomani Wrote:
(2023-01-28, 17:41)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Thank You for your help.

if you mean this :

yes, this has always been available only for tv shows. Smile

Could it be made available for movies also?
Any chance of implementing the Video codec logos that were suggested in post #5,128
(2023-01-28, 01:32)dany2a Wrote: I tick, but nothing appears
Have you named your files correctly (e.g. The Batman (2022) 4K.UHD.10bit.HDR.atmos.mkv)?
(2023-01-28, 23:03)exitguy Wrote: Any chance of implementing the Video codec logos that were suggested in post #5,128

No chance, sorry.
  • 350(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11