• 4(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Many thanks for all your feedback. Blush I am currently working on an update of this mod. All updates/commits are visible on my Github Account, so you can also download current version there as the usual way.

Arctic Zephyr:Leia-Mod - Github
Thank you!! Loving this skin and can’t wait to install any updates going forward!
More like this, without the actors images.
Is there ever gonna be media colored icons for this skin..I think it would be cool
(2019-01-17, 02:56)Jay19802005 Wrote: Is there ever gonna be media colored icons for this skin..I think it would be cool
 Oh yes, thats absolutely cool and looks pretty good! An option to turn on the colored icons is included in the settings - experimantal - colored icons. Updated on GitHub. Blush 

Great work, love it, thank you very much! The new font will take me a bit to get used to, but all in all the skin is a fresh new direction for the "old" AZ!
Vero 4k+ - Apple TV 4k - Odroid N2 | Yamaha RX-V483 | Sony 55XE9305 | Synology DS916+
That's what I'm talking about cool pal looks great..
Does the animated poster art work ..
Really loving the options and look of the skin mate! Well worth the wait. I have a question though..On my 55" 4k tv and Nivdia Shield running Kodi the font on the main screen id HUGE! Is there any way to adjust the font?
Thanks for your feedback, great to hear that. Blush  Yes, of course. In your skin Folder open:

1080i/font.xml, line 373, line 841 
- search for the folowing code

xml:
<font>
   <name>Home</name>
   <style>uppercase</style>
   <filename>MC360.ttf</filename>
   <size>40</size>
</font>
<font>
   <name>HomeFO</name>
   <style>uppercase</style>
   <filename>MC360.ttf</filename>
   <size>52</size>
</font>

- change the <size> values to your needs. save the file. reload the skin or reload kodi for changes to take effect.
Cool! I'll try that! Thanks!
Thanks for the work. As you describe it is an alpha version you should be making several changes all the time, it would be nice to leave a changelog on the homepage to know what is improving or implementing on the skin; @beatmasterrs
Awesome mod, thanks for keeping the Zephyr alive in Leia, I'd be lost without it Smile

Quick request/question: The main AZ skin has an option to increase the number of items in a widget to make them scrollable but I'm not seeing it in the modded skin settings, just fixed width widgets (10 posters max). Am I missing the setting somewhere or could it be re-implemented?
(2019-01-19, 02:07)Castilho Wrote: Thanks for the work. As you describe it is an alpha version you should be making several changes all the time, it would be nice to leave a changelog on the homepage to know what is improving or implementing on the skin; @beatmasterrs
 Thanks for your notes. I will edit the first page and also the release notes on github soon. Smile

Quote:Awesome mod, thanks for keeping the Zephyr alive in Leia, I'd be lost without it

Quick request/question: The main AZ skin has an option to increase the number of items in a widget to make them scrollable but I'm not seeing it in the modded skin settings, just fixed width widgets (10 posters max). Am I missing the setting somewhere or could it be re-implemented?
I will see what I can do and look at the standard skin and integrate this setting Option. Smile

I've merged this feature from the original AZ Skin. Updated on Github Smile
@beatmasterrs I would love if you would be able to implement animated lyrics into your skin.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11