• 56(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
is it possible to replace the thumbnails of the episodes with the series fanart? It is a solution that other mods use for episodes without image
(2020-04-19, 03:30)azs0025 Wrote: is it possible to replace the thumbnails of the episodes with the series fanart? It is a solution that other mods use for episodes without image

You mean it should be displayed if no thumbnail for an episode could be generated? This has never happened to me before, so I'm asking Smile
Hi guys, loving this skin, amazing work.
How can I activate rotten tomates and metacritic ratings?, Thanks.
(2020-04-19, 22:50)Esmallin Wrote: Hi guys, loving this skin, amazing work.

Here's a guide Smile

In skin settings, please enable this:

then follow the instructions below:
jurialmunkey Wrote:1. Install the beta version of skin helper from marcelveldt's beta repository: https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...-1.0.1.zip
2. Go to omdb and get an API key. If you are lucky you can get a free key, but please consider donating to omdb via Patreon to keep omdb alive: http://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx
3. Once you have an API key, go to Skin Settings > Supported Addons and click script.module.metadatautils to open its settings,
4. Go to the API section of the settings and enter your omdb api key, then press OK to save your settings.
5. Close Kodi and delete simplecache.db from kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache/simplecache.db
This step is not necessary and is only needed to force kodi to rebuild the skinhelper cache.
6. Open kodi and your ratings should now work. It can take a little while for skin helper to retrieve ratings for the focused item the first time around, so make sure you give it a little bit of time before reporting problems.
(2020-04-19, 23:04)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-04-19, 22:50)Esmallin Wrote: Hi guys, loving this skin, amazing work.

Here's a guide Smile

In skin settings, please enable this:

then follow the instructions:
jurialmunkey Wrote:1. Install the beta version of skin helper from marcelveldt's beta repository: https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...-1.0.1.zip
2. Go to omdb and get an API key. If you are lucky you can get a free key, but please consider donating to omdb via Patreon to keep omdb alive: http://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx
3. Once you have an API key, go to Skin Settings > Supported Addons and click script.module.metadatautils to open its settings,
4. Go to the API section of the settings and enter your omdb api key, then press OK to save your settings.
5. Close Kodi and delete simplecache.db from kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache/simplecache.db
This step is not necessary and is only needed to force kodi to rebuild the skinhelper cache.
6. Open kodi and your ratings should now work. It can take a little while for skin helper to retrieve ratings for the focused item the first time around, so make sure you give it a little bit of time before reporting problems.

Thanks a lot...
Can Admin help me setup Weather Fanart , i was setup but don’t display.
I tried this skin but when using temp of my amlogic box CPU is raising to like 70~80Celcius this is on a clean install whitout any addons. When using like AZ2 it wont go up and stay like normal 57Celcius (whitout skin its also 57) so something in skin raising this temp but the log dont tell me mutch any clue what it could be? - Runing kodi 18.6 and no other addons only skin installed.
(2020-04-20, 17:09)thehive1301 Wrote: Can Admin help me setup Weather Fanart , i was setup but don’t display.

You can follow this guide:

watch gallery

Smile
(2020-04-20, 17:31)dynamic2 Wrote: I tried this skin but when using temp of my amlogic box CPU is raising to like 70~80Celcius this is on a clean install whitout any addons. When using like AZ2 it wont go up and stay like normal 57Celcius (whitout skin its also 57) so something in skin raising this temp but the log dont tell me mutch any clue what it could be? - Runing kodi 18.6 and no other addons only skin installed.

I have absolutely no idea, I'm sorry. Maybe it's the settings? Maybe this is also due to the addons? Because AZ 2 does not use all addons that AZ 1 uses. On my two systems, Odroid C2 and N2, all temperatures are normal  Undecided
(2020-04-20, 18:13)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 17:31)dynamic2 Wrote: I tried this skin but when using temp of my amlogic box CPU is raising to like 70~80Celcius this is on a clean install whitout any addons. When using like AZ2 it wont go up and stay like normal 57Celcius (whitout skin its also 57) so something in skin raising this temp but the log dont tell me mutch any clue what it could be? - Runing kodi 18.6 and no other addons only skin installed.

I have absolutely no idea, I'm sorry. Maybe it's the settings? Maybe this is also due to the addons? Because AZ 2 does not use all addons that AZ 1 uses. On my two systems, Odroid C2 and N2, all temperatures are normal  Undecided  
i runned before also AZ1 on it whitout problems but went from 17 to 18 can i turn some addons off that are not realy used and more then AZ 1?

[EDIT] Ive removed all extra addons/modules exept the skin and still raising temp Confused

i removed 1 by 1 and check temp:
script.embuary.helper
script.module.routing
script.embuary.info
script.skin.helper.colorpicker
script.module.kodi-six
script.globalsearch
script.extendedinfo
plugin.video.youtube
script.module.musicbrainz
script.module.six
script.module.backports.functools_lru_cache
script.module.dateutil
script.module.arrow
script.module.thetvdb
script.module.beautifulsoup
script.module.metadatautils
script.skin.helper.service

So i gues there is a bottleneck in the skin it self cos whitout addon/modules temp is raising and i switched back to AZ2 and temp going to normal.
(2020-04-20, 18:49)dynamic2 Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 18:13)beatmasterrs Wrote:

i runned before also AZ1 on it whitout problems but went from 17 to 18 can i turn some addons off that are not realy used and more then AZ 1?        

I don't think so, because the add-ons used in AZ 1 are defined as dependencies and cannot be disabled. Addons, that are dependencies in AZ 1, not in AZ2, are:

xml:
        <import addon="script.skin.helper.service" version="0.0.1"/>
        <import addon="script.extendedinfo" version="3.0.0"/>
        <import addon="script.globalsearch" version="5.0.0"/>
        <import addon="script.image.resource.select" version="0.0.5"/>
        <import addon="script.skin.helper.colorpicker" version="1.0.11"/>
        <import addon="script.embuary.info" version="0.0.1"/>
        <import addon="script.embuary.helper" version="1.2.14"/>

But that's just a theory. Maybe someone else has an idea?
(2020-04-20, 18:49)dynamic2 Wrote: So i gues there is a bottleneck in the skin it self cos whitout addon/modules temp is raising and i switched back to AZ2 and temp going to normal. 

The only idea, ihave, is to enable the option "hide border" in skin settings -> extras. I believe that this option has always increased the framerate on my c2.
(2020-04-20, 19:47)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 18:49)dynamic2 Wrote: So i gues there is a bottleneck in the skin it self cos whitout addon/modules temp is raising and i switched back to AZ2 and temp going to normal. 

The only idea, ihave, is to enable the option "hide border" in skin settings -> extras. I believe that this option has always increased the framerate on my c2. 
Sad enabled it but doesnt seem to change effect on raising temp maybe others have any tought on it or how i can check what is runing cos log only gives:
Quote:2020-04-20 17:50:41.474 T:4094382096  NOTICE:   load skin from: /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.arctic.zephyr.mod (version: 0.9.71)
2020-04-20 17:50:43.025 T:4094382096 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: DefOSDupDown
dont know if that "DefOSDupDown" has something to do whit removed all dependencies
(2020-04-11, 09:49)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-04-10, 20:30)snyft Wrote:
(2020-04-10, 20:06)beatmasterrs Wrote: I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question. Can you be more specific?  
Kodi repo use 1.0.7 but Mikesilvo got a 1.0.8 on his repo.
Reason i ask is because the kodi repo version of script.skin.helper.service (1.1.3) gives errors and 1.1.24 seems fine.    

It doesn't really matter as long as no errors are displayed. I'm using 1.1.32 from bingie repository and i have no errors Smile   

Hi @beatmasterrs ,

I thought I'd add some feedback on this point, as of late script.skin.helper.service (1.1.3) has also been throwing up an error message for me on Kodi startup with this skin, so it might be an idea to link to the BINGIE Repo in your first post on this thread so other users can benefit from the upgrade.

Also, while we're on the subject of addons, your fork of the Metadata & Artwork module is seven commits behind the one in the Kodi repo, and is also being overwritten by the Kodi repo version every launch if synced directly into Kodi via Github, so I'm assuming the Kodi version must have a higher version number as well. This is a guess on my part, since the addon isn't visible to me from the "My Addons -> All" (I might of overlooked it) section of Kodi. Another guess being that it's classed as a service / module being the reason I can't see it (i.e: hidden), and thus can't turn off auto-updates or prevent it being overwritten automatically.

Skin updates looking good so far, so thanks for all your hard work. Skin is looking pretty slick.

Smile

Dan / Gib.
Tongue 
(2020-04-20, 18:07)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 17:09)thehive1301 Wrote: Can Admin help me setup Weather Fanart , i was setup but don’t display.

You can follow this guide:

watch gallery

Smile

Thanks buddy very much...
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11