• 7(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Alright It's should be fine now. Just look at the branch feature/HomeClearLogo that I shared to you in private repo on github. The code should be working for differents condition as I took in consideration the HomeScreen horizontal or Vertical, with Weather in Top Right Corner. I might tweak it and add different variants to it but for now, it should give you working starting point

ImageImageImage
An option for userratings (movies/tvshows) is added:

@Rockafella83 thanks for your work, i will look at it Smile
Edit edit..
Xioami Mi Stick - Kodi 18.8
Libreelec 9.2.X - Kodi 18.8
Raspberry Pi 3
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for creating this mod! Updating to Leia allowed me to use my Nvidia Shield again (now that resolution switching and color gamut switching work properly)!

I have 2 small issues. One I think is a bug: "hide border" does not actually hide the borders in banner wall view. The borders appear around each wide banner regardless of the setting.
The other is related to media flags. I have the UI running in 4K and everything looks fantastic except the media flag icons. They look blurry and pixelated, and Atmos content shows up as Dolby TrueHD. Is there any way to replace the icons with higher-res (or vector) versions? Is this something I can hack myself?
Hi @beatmasterrs . Trying to install the repo for automatic updates on my Nvidia shield. I've downloaded the zip and try to install from zip. Get a on screen message stating failed to install. Any advice please?

**UPDATE** Sorted. When I looked at the Zip file i noticed it contained a lot more than required. All I did was just use the repositary zip it's self which contains only resources folder, addon.xml, fanart.jpg & icon.png. This then installed on my nvidia shield and i can now see your repo.
(2019-01-24, 09:30)buxtonlad Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs . Trying to install the repo for automatic updates on my Nvidia shield. I've downloaded the zip and try to install from zip. Get a on screen message stating failed to install. Any advice please?

**UPDATE** Sorted. When I looked at the Zip file i noticed it contained a lot more than required. All I did was just use the repositary zip it's self which contains only resources folder, addon.xml, fanart.jpg & icon.png. This then installed on my nvidia shield and i can now see your repo.

You can't install the repo or when you've installed it, you can't update the skin?

@narenh I also noticed that with the icons. I'll take a look at it today. will be fixed with the next update.
Hi @beatmasterrs. I was unable to install the repo in order to keep the skin upto date. I've sorted it now by taking the repo zip from within the original zip and installing that. 😁
Has the clearart logos been implemented now ? I still cant get them to show up Sad 

Made the mistake of modding this skin from your pre alpha release back in dec and now your busting out updates every day Smile Hard to keep up to be honest but good to see the project moving along

Also is there a way to display movie age {mpaa} ratings in views / home widget ? I got them to work on tv shows along with genre but cant get any age ratings to show from movies {although this may be down to source that its pulled from}.

When I get chance later ill show you some pics of how i set up my home page layout in comparison to yours to see what you think ! 

Thanks for all youve done to keep this project going !
Thanks for this great mod. Sorry for asking again, but is extra-fanart already working?
I guess @beatmasterrs was probably busy implementing the repo yesterday and he's probably sleeping while writing those lines. Give him time ..

I made a Version 2 of the HomeClearIcon that got adaptative mode which slide the logo and is customize to each HomeView;

Classic
Image Image Image

Featured
Image Image

Vertical
(2019-01-24, 19:36)Rockafella83 Wrote: I guess @beatmasterrs was probably busy implementing the repo yesterday and he's probably sleeping while writing those lines. Give him time ..

Yes, of course. No rush at all. Sorry if it sounded that way. Nothing more than respect for him.
that looks awesome - hopefully ill get to implement it along the way. Love the fact that you can place it in sensible positions and no obscure art work
Here's some of the images of the changes I did from the skin that was on github in Dec - Vertical has been reduced to a scrolling one item menu rather than multiple / classic view has had menu bar lowered down and widget row and plot box etc - featured has had box resized to fit the plot properly and centred {also on widget up press} - music osd has been flipped and to horizontal and displays track playing along with upcoming track.

Love the fact that this skin is getting more and more updates hopefully ill be able to implement my changes that I see happening in your official mod

Cheers for everything you do

https://imgur.com/a/clL3CoO
Hello and many thanks for the active participation. I will certainly implement some of this stuff.
I'm just installing new icons as they are very blurry, as @narenh had already written. Once all issues are fixed, I will implement some of the new things.

@Rockafella83 this looks very good

Thank you for your support and patience. Blush
Hey @beatmasterrs
I improved and corrected the Russian translation. Can you add it to the next release? How can I send it?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11