• 25(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2019-04-02, 13:20)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 00:29)rhoop206 Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs -

The "Titan M O D" skin by mardukL has a couple features that I think would look great within your AZ Mod skin that, and just wanted to reach out to get these ideas on your radar if you aren't already thinking it Smile.

In the instructions for the Titan M O D skin (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=330749), mardukL says to "install TV show logo resource addon (https://github.com/marduklev/resource.im...master.zip) if you like to have a source in general, and if you like to have it shown in footer and pvr info".. Do you have any plans to also incorporate TV show logos in your AZ Mod in the future by chance?

Also, have you had any ideas with ways to potentially improve the TV Guide UI?  Here is a screenshot from the Titan M O D's TV Guide UI that looks great on my livingroom TV.  It has 7 rows, that are neatly spaced, and still has room for a large box below the guide showing details about the show and the guide ultimately uses the entire size of my TV's screen Smile!  Is it possible to do something similar for the AZ Mod TV Guide UI so that it utilizes 100% of the screen for whatever screen it's on please?  Thanks for listening to my ideas/feedback Smile!
Thanks a lot for your feedback and your ideas in this thread Smile I will take a closer look and see what I can improve. Smile 

+1 forsure. It looks good now, but your updates to everything else will only make it better.
A possible Picture of whats playing in the guide would be cool too.
I see this error, apparently skin related?
2019-04-06 13:35:38.691 T:140513025878144 ERROR: unmatched parentheses in skin.hassetting(furniture.animatedposters

019-04-06 13:36:01.633 T:140513025878144 ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Year
Skin helper gives me more errors Sad  There were always some problems with that script... At the moment i m using latest master downloaded from github - Kodi repo also caused errors. Any suggestions?

And, last, a script is called frequently, but that script was not installed with the skin. I will manually install. Maybe it should be included?
2019-04-06 13:37:32.599 T:140513025878144 ERROR: ExecuteAsync - Not executing non-existing script script.favourites
Thanks so much for this MOD! While I was happy that Jurial was continuing his work on Leia, I was missing the feel of AZ1. With the addition of the coloured icons, I am loving the look of this skin.

I'm not sure if it is a bug, but all my DTS X movies show up as Huh for codec. Is there a supplementry icon pack I should be getting?

Beer on the way!!
(2019-04-08, 03:30)crutzulee Wrote: Thanks so much for this MOD! While I was happy that Jurial was continuing his work on Leia, I was missing the feel of AZ1. With the addition of the coloured icons, I am loving the look of this skin.

I'm not sure if it is a bug, but all my DTS X movies show up as Huh for codec. Is there a supplementry icon pack I should be getting?

Beer on the way!!

Sorry, this was my fault. Issue is fixed in lastest version Smile
(2019-04-08, 20:11)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-04-08, 03:30)crutzulee Wrote: Thanks so much for this MOD! While I was happy that Jurial was continuing his work on Leia, I was missing the feel of AZ1. With the addition of the coloured icons, I am loving the look of this skin.

Beer on the way!!

Holy Shitake mushrooms, that was faster than I could send beer. Thanks so much for this fix. DTS X movies now show the proper icon.

Beer sent..
(2019-04-09, 17:16)crutzulee Wrote:
(2019-04-08, 20:11)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Beer on the way!!

Holy Shitake mushrooms, that was faster than I could send beer. Thanks so much for this fix. DTS X movies now show the proper icon.

Beer sent..  
Thanks a lot Smile
I'm about to finish this mod. Smile But before i want to show you some screenshots of various views/settings:

watch gallery
show
Version 0.8.3 is very polished. It meets my needs completely!

Will there be a changelog for the final version?
Hi guys,

Absolutely loving this skin. I'm glad it's been picked up in Leia as well.

Just have one question: Is it possible to change the color or the new movies icon at the top-right of the movie posters? It's now pink, but I'd like it to be the same color as I use for my selections.
Maybe this has been answered already, but haven't come across it.

Thanks.
(2019-04-13, 19:54)crutzulee Wrote: Version 0.8.3 is very polished. It meets my needs completely!

Will there be a changelog for the final version?
a changelog will come with the final version Smile
(2019-04-14, 14:10)yeroentje Wrote: Hi guys,

Absolutely loving this skin. I'm glad it's been picked up in Leia as well.

Just have one question: Is it possible to change the color or the new movies icon at the top-right of the movie posters? It's now pink, but I'd like it to be the same color as I use for my selections.
Maybe this has been answered already, but haven't come across it.

Thanks.
There will be an option within ne next update, im acually working on, to choose the color for the new-movies-icon Smile

As a quick & dirty solution you can edit the xml files in colors folder. Edit the
Code:
<color name="ColoredIcons">FFD402AA</color>
values to your needs Smile
Hi guys,

I´m new at this skin. Is it possible to change the background of the start screen/home screen.

I mean instead of the "boring" sky picture, I would like to set an own wallpaper/picture for each menu topic (Filme, Serien, Musik, etc.)

Is it possible?
(2019-04-17, 20:44)bergi_37 Wrote: Hi guys,

I´m new at this skin. Is it possible to change the background of the start screen/home screen.

I mean instead of the "boring" sky picture, I would like to set an own wallpaper/picture for each menu topic (Filme, Serien, Musik, etc.)

Is it possible?
Yes, that's possible. Please go to settings -> skin stettings -> home -> customise home menu. There you can set a background picture for each menu item. Smile
(2019-04-02, 13:16)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 12:36)Viper5 Wrote: Good afternoon beatmasterrs, could you help me to know what add-on I have to install to have the scores of the photos I attached in my movies? I do not understand and I do not know where to get this add-on "skin helper version from marcel veldts beta repo" Many thanks for your time and effort, I love this skin for my Kodi.

Ok, just a few steps:

- Please install marks beta repository
- From this repository please install the beta version of skin helper
- You need an omdb api key from the omdb website
- In settings -> System - > Add-ons -> Manage dependencies -> script.module.metadatautils -> settings -> enter your omdb api key 
- Press ok to save your settings
- Enable "rotten tomatoes and meta ritics count on library views" in skin settings -> leia-mod

that's it Smile 
Hi beatmasterrs

If have a question about adding the count of rotten tomatoes and meta ritcs. I tried what you wrote but how do you get omdb api key? is it free or do you need to pay for it? When to the website but can't seem to find it. Also when you go to that add-on setting there are 3 options. Do you need to fill in the key at all three of them.

Thanks! Love the skin! I tried them all and this is definitely my favourite. Keep up the good work.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11