• 38(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
@beatmasterrs when wishing to see the lyrics I select the lyrics button and the lyrics appear but the actual playlist remains on the screen throughout. Is there a way to make the playlist disappear after a few seconds automatically? Loving the continual improvements to your skin. 😁
(2019-09-22, 10:10)buxtonlad Wrote: @beatmasterrs when wishing to see the lyrics I select the lyrics button and the lyrics appear but the actual playlist remains on the screen throughout. Is there a way to make the playlist disappear after a few seconds automatically? Loving the continual improvements to your skin. 😁

Thanks for your post Smile

Please try https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip, i've added an option to hide musicOSD, when lyrics are visible Smile 
Btw: in video-lyrics there is an issue, that some video-lyrics are not displayed. Someone has already written that here before. This is next on my todo list
is also fixedSmile
(2019-09-22, 11:08)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-09-22, 10:10)buxtonlad Wrote: @beatmasterrs when wishing to see the lyrics I select the lyrics button and the lyrics appear but the actual playlist remains on the screen throughout. Is there a way to make the playlist disappear after a few seconds automatically? Loving the continual improvements to your skin. 😁

Please try https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip, i've added an option to hide musicOSD, when lyrics are visible Smile 
Btw: in video-lyrics there is an issue, that some video-lyrics are not displayed. Someone has already written that here before. This is next on my todo list
is also fixedSmile

Very fast in your response. Fantastic. Thanks
Would it be possible to add an art like this to the input image?
(2019-09-22, 18:07)MARAND_BR20 Wrote: Would it be possible to add an art like this to the input image?

Do you mean instead of this?

if so, then i couldt add an option to choose your own skin startup-image Smile
great skin... would it be posible to replace the info header movie , eposides  , music  with  movie , tvshow , music...so you can see how many tv shows you have ?

greetings from the netherlands
(2019-09-23, 07:11)plekzat1968 Wrote: great skin... would it be posible to replace the info header movie , eposides  , music  with  movie , tvshow , music...so you can see how many tv shows you have ?

greetings from the netherlands

Sure Smile

Open Includes_Furniture.xml in your skin.arctic.zephyr.mod/1080i folder, search for line 3442
xml:
<value>]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Movies.Count)] $LOCALIZE[20342]  •  ]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Episodes.Count)] $LOCALIZE[20360]  •  ]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Music.SongsCount)] $LOCALIZE[134]  •  ]$INFO[Pvr.BackendChannels] $LOCALIZE[19019]</value>

Replace with:
xml:
<value>]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Movies.Count)] $LOCALIZE[20342]  •  ]$INFO[Window(home).Property(TVShows.Count)] $LOCALIZE[20343]  •  ]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Music.SongsCount)] $LOCALIZE[134]  •  ]$INFO[Pvr.BackendChannels] $LOCALIZE[19019]</value>

Save file, reload skin or Restart kodi for changes to take effect Smile
Note: each update overwrites the file, so you have to make the changes again.
Thank you
Hi Beatmasterrs,

thirst of all thank you for this great Skin / Mod.

When Dialoginfo (WIP) in the Infopage is activated and clearlogo is turned on, the Name of the movie collides with the clearlogo (see Picture).
This happens on Windows and NVIDIA Shield, Resolution 3840 × 2160 (didn't tested it on other resolutions).
Can you reproduce this behaviour or do i make something wrong in settings Maybe?

(2019-09-23, 20:57)PiFactor Wrote: Hi Beatmasterrs,

When Dialoginfo (WIP) in the Infopage is activated and clearlogo is turned on, the Name of the movie collides with the clearlogo (see Picture).
This happens on Windows and NVIDIA Shield, Resolution 3840 × 2160 (didn't tested it on other resolutions).
Can you reproduce this behaviour or do i make something wrong in settings Maybe?

I did not notice, because I activated clearlogo only in the main menu. I have to think about the position of the clearlogo in dialogvideoinfo wip Confused
(2019-09-23, 21:12)beatmasterrs Wrote:

I did not notice, because I activated clearlogo only in the main menu. I have to think about the position of the clearlogo in dialogvideoinfo wip Confused 

I forgot to say, when the title of the movie is very long the title collides also with the clock / weather in the top right Corner.
(2019-09-24, 09:09)PiFactor Wrote:

I forgot to say, when the title of the movie is very long the title collides also with the clock / weather in the top right Corner.   

Thanks a lot Smile
I've repositioned the clearlogo to the right top position and the weather/temperature is faded out, when dialogvideoinfo is visible Smile

Please test https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
hello. This skin based on v1 or v2?
(2019-09-24, 11:12)baikan4ik Wrote: hello. This skin based on v1 or v2?
It's based on the original AZ v1 217174 (thread) Smile
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11