• 42(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Problem solved! :-) It is a "feature" of addons\script.skinshortcuts.

In script.skinshortcuts\resources\lib\datafunctions.py, change this:

elif action == "system.logoff":
            return "[System.HasLoginScreen | IntegerGreaterThan(System.ProfileCount,1)] + System.Loggedon"

to this:

#        elif action == "system.logoff":
#            return "[System.HasLoginScreen | IntegerGreaterThan(System.ProfileCount,1)] + System.Loggedon"

That way, the check for the login screen is gone and System.logoff is usable all the time. Now, do you know who maintains that skript so this change can be made permanent?
(2019-10-20, 15:27)annomatik Wrote: Problem solved! :-) It is a "feature" of addons\script.skinshortcuts.

In script.skinshortcuts\resources\lib\datafunctions.py, change this:

elif action == "system.logoff":
            return "[System.HasLoginScreen | IntegerGreaterThan(System.ProfileCount,1)] + System.Loggedon"

to this:

#        elif action == "system.logoff":
#            return "[System.HasLoginScreen | IntegerGreaterThan(System.ProfileCount,1)] + System.Loggedon"

That way, the check for the login screen is gone and System.logoff is usable all the time. Now, do you know who maintains that skript so this change can be made permanent?
Cool, that you've found a solution Smile

mikeSiLVO's version is probably the most current one, also with phyton 3 support.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=178294
Apologies if this is too basic a question as I'm far from a skin expert, but I just wanted to add a search button (or entry box) on the home screen. The Global Search addon is already installed and enabled, but I can't seem to figure out a way to add a search function to the menu list (when I go to Customize Home Screen).

Appreciate any help
(2019-10-24, 07:58)dazed24 Wrote: Apologies if this is too basic a question as I'm far from a skin expert, but I just wanted to add a search button (or entry box) on the home screen. The Global Search addon is already installed and enabled, but I can't seem to figure out a way to add a search function to the menu list (when I go to Customize Home Screen).

Appreciate any help

I will look at this, when I'm home Smile
Ok, in skin settings, home customise menu, add a new menu item and set the following action/custom item:

xml:
RunAddon(script.globalsearch)

And you are done Smile
(2019-10-25, 00:05)beatmasterrs Wrote: Ok, in skin settings, home customise menu, add a new menu item and set the following action/custom item:

xml:
RunAddon(script.globalsearch)

And you are done Smile

Fantastic, worked like a charm. Thanks again!
@beatmasterrs I've just tried Skin Tightener (ttps://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=311660) to help speed things up on my Firestick and it works really well except that on the homescreen the Spotlights now flash through hilariously fast ;o) 

Can you point me to what I need to change to return just Spotlight to normal speeds please.

TIA
(2019-10-25, 10:09)sniktaw Wrote: @beatmasterrs I've just tried Skin Tightener (ttps://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=311660) to help speed things up on my Firestick and it works really well except that on the homescreen the Spotlights now flash through hilariously fast ;o) 

Can you point me to what I need to change to return just Spotlight to normal speeds please.

TIA
I'm sorry, i'm not so familar with this addon Undecided
How can i get "fanart thumbs" view to work with youtube addon?
(2019-10-26, 18:26)maddskillz20 Wrote: How can i get "fanart thumbs" view to work with youtube addon?

Can you explain that a little better? In which view? Screenshots might also help Smile
(2019-01-17, 10:54)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-01-17, 02:56)Jay19802005 Wrote: Is there ever gonna be media colored icons for this skin..I think it would be cool
 Oh yes, thats absolutely cool and looks pretty good! An option to turn on the colored icons is included in the settings - experimantal - colored icons. Updated on GitHub. Blush 

Enabled the colored icons option in every view I could find, but I still don't have the icons as shown as above.
Any ideas what I need to change? I also have downloaded colored icons in the Resources section.
(2019-10-26, 19:44)yeroentje Wrote:
(2019-01-17, 10:54)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-01-17, 02:56)Jay19802005 Wrote: Is there ever gonna be media colored icons for this skin..I think it would be cool
 Oh yes, thats absolutely cool and looks pretty good! An option to turn on the colored icons is included in the settings - experimantal - colored icons. Updated on GitHub. Blush    
Enabled the colored icons option in every view I could find, but I still don't have the icons as shown as above.
Any ideas what I need to change? I also have downloaded colored icons in the Resources section.   

All icons are shipped within the skin mod. the Setting for colored icons is a global Setting for all views:

Maybe you can provide a screenshot of your current setting/view?
(2019-10-26, 18:32)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-10-26, 18:26)maddskillz20 Wrote: How can i get "fanart thumbs" view to work with youtube addon?

Can you explain that a little better? In which view? Screenshots might also help Smile 
Thanks for your response... I open youtube addon.  The default view mode is "List".  I change view mode to "fanart thumbs", the view mode does not change and stays showing as "List".  Its not just the fanart thumbs view.. most of the views aren't working for me
(2019-10-26, 21:36)maddskillz20 Wrote:
(2019-10-26, 18:32)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Thanks for your response... I open youtube addon.  The default view mode is "List".  I change view mode to "fanart thumbs", the view mode does not change and stays showing as "List".  Its not just the fanart thumbs view.. most of the views aren't working for me 

Thanks for your Feedback. Can you test the latest version? I've fixed the viewtype list, so only thoses views are enabled, that are made for content(videos) 

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
(2019-10-26, 22:59)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-10-26, 21:36)maddskillz20 Wrote:
(2019-10-26, 18:32)beatmasterrs Wrote: Can you explain that a little better? In which view? Screenshots might also help Smile  

Thanks for your Feedback. Can you test the latest version? I've fixed the viewtype list, so only thoses views are enabled, that are made for content(videos) 

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip 
Awesome. Thanks.
Working now.. I modified it to show ListItem.Icon instead of the default fanart background.. I'm not sure how to implement this just for the content(videos) section, but something to consider
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11