• 52(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2020-03-09, 22:48)gibxxi Wrote: Hi BeatmasterRS,

Thanks for the recent updates, the skin is looking better every day! Have a few minor issues to report, as listed below:

As a side-note, all other (previously) problematic borders, including the "Content Loading" notification box, now appear fine, so well done on that.

Smile

Regards,

Dan / Gib.

As always, thanks for your tips and suggestions. Smile Some things I have already been able to implement. Other things I will have to look at again when I have more time. Thanks Smile
(2020-03-12, 21:00)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-03-09, 22:48)gibxxi Wrote: Hi BeatmasterRS,

Thanks for the recent updates, the skin is looking better every day! Have a few minor issues to report, as listed below:

As a side-note, all other (previously) problematic borders, including the "Content Loading" notification box, now appear fine, so well done on that.

Smile

Regards,

Dan / Gib.

As always, thanks for your tips and suggestions. Smile Some things I have already been able to implement. Other things I will have to look at again when I have more time. Thanks Smile 

Hi BeatmasterRS,

That's absolutely fine m8. No pressure from this end. Feature enhancements are not bugs so more of a "wishful thinking" idea from me. Bugs, are a bit more important, but again, no pressure from me. I report it, you fix it at your leisure.

Smile

Regards,

Dan / Gib.
Thanks.

I saw the feature in Arctic Zephyr 2 which to me has a long way to go. Nonetheless, having multiple widgets seemed pretty cool when I tried it, so thought you and others might benefit from it. Nonetheless, thanks for making time to make this awesome skin and even more time to reply to my message.
I got a quick question. Right now my TV shows are named for example 1x8. Star Trek: Picard: 01x08 Broken Pieces. Is it possible to remove the first 1x8? Don't really need to see episode and season twice. Big Grin
Hi beatmasterrs,

I found a problem. 

Thank you very much!
(2020-03-14, 04:01)nicgentile Wrote: Thanks.

I saw the feature in Arctic Zephyr 2 which to me has a long way to go. Nonetheless, having multiple widgets seemed pretty cool when I tried it, so thought you and others might benefit from it. Nonetheless, thanks for making time to make this awesome skin and even more time to reply to my message.

The beginning is made, I am currently working on a widget system Smile
Hi @beatmasterrs - I have my Live TV widget on my homescreen set to show the icons of the "Last Played Channel", which used to work great.... However, recently (probably within the last month or so), I've noticed that the order that it's displaying these channels is based on the channel number, rather than sorting by the actual last channel played... Does that make sense?  For example, if I watch a "Channel 4 - ABC" and then "Channel 5 - NBC" and then the last channel I watch is "Channel 30 - ESPN", I would expect the widget to show the logos in this order (left to right): ESPN, NBC, ABC...   

I hope that makes sense and please let me know if you have any questions if you're willing to look into this Smile!  Thank you!
I am positive this is just a stupid oversight on my behalf somewhere, but after installing this skin mod i seem to have lost most of my Media Flags. I dont see any for video type, or audio etc. 

I have gone through every setting i can find and searched this thread extensively, but i cant seem to find a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Heres all i see now..

Imagehttps://imgur.com/a/brOrVWU
(2020-03-17, 01:35)rhoop206 Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs - I have my Live TV widget on my homescreen set to show the icons of the "Last Played Channel", which used to work great.... However, recently (probably within the last month or so), I've noticed that the order that it's displaying these channels is based on the channel number, rather than sorting by the actual last channel played... Does that make sense?  For example, if I watch a "Channel 4 - ABC" and then "Channel 5 - NBC" and then the last channel I watch is "Channel 30 - ESPN", I would expect the widget to show the logos in this order (left to right): ESPN, NBC, ABC...   

I hope that makes sense and please let me know if you have any questions if you're willing to look into this Smile!  Thank you!

I was able to reproduce the error. In the widgets, can you change the sorting method in widget settings on "last played channels-widget" to "last played (descending)"? For me this is working Smile
(2020-03-17, 08:37)thedoc2k Wrote: I am positive this is just a stupid oversight on my behalf somewhere, but after installing this skin mod i seem to have lost most of my Media Flags. I dont see any for video type, or audio etc. 

I have gone through every setting i can find and searched this thread extensively, but i cant seem to find a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Heres all i see now..

Imagehttps://imgur.com/a/brOrVWU

Can you please test, if this is also happen on other skins?
(2020-03-16, 16:01)HadesLeChat Wrote: Hi beatmasterrs,

I found a problem. 

Thank you very much!

I'll try to fix this within the next update. Currently i'm a bit busy with the widget system on vertical layout Smile
(2020-03-17, 11:55)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-03-17, 01:35)rhoop206 Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs - I have my Live TV widget on my homescreen set to show the icons of the "Last Played Channel", which used to work great.... However, recently (probably within the last month or so), I've noticed that the order that it's displaying these channels is based on the channel number, rather than sorting by the actual last channel played... Does that make sense?  For example, if I watch a "Channel 4 - ABC" and then "Channel 5 - NBC" and then the last channel I watch is "Channel 30 - ESPN", I would expect the widget to show the logos in this order (left to right): ESPN, NBC, ABC...   

I was able to reproduce the error. In the widgets, can you change the sorting method in widget settings on "last played channels-widget" to "last played (descending)"? For me this is working Smile 

That worked Smile.. thanks @beatmasterrs (as always)! everything is working perfectly again!
(2020-03-16, 23:36)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Dude. Sweet. Thank you so much.

One other question, I use the vertical menu with the clock at the bottom right. The font is the default one. How do I change the size of the font?

Thanks.
(2020-03-18, 18:33)nicgentile Wrote: One other question, I use the vertical menu with the clock at the bottom right. The font is the default one. How do I change the size of the font?

Thanks. 

Option 1
In 1080i/Includes_Furniture.xml search for:
xml:
        <control type="label">
           <centertop>24</centertop>
           <right>135</right>
           <align>right</align>
           <font>LargeBold</font>
           <textcolor>$VAR[ColorHighlight]</textcolor>
           <label>$INFO[System.Time(hh:mm)]</label>
           <animation effect="slide" start="0" end="55" time="0" condition="String.IsEmpty(System.Time(xx))">Conditional</animation>
       </control>
This Label is using "LargeBold" definition. 

In 1080i/Font.xml search for:
xml:
        <font>
            <name>LargeBold</name>
            <style>uppercase</style>
            <filename>MC360.ttf</filename>
            <size>52</size>
        </font>

and change the size Smile
But note, this maybe effects other labels of the skin, eg in myweather window. 

Option 2
Alternatively you can also add a new definition:

In 1080i/Includes_Furniture.xml edit:
xml:
        <control type="label">
           <centertop>24</centertop>
           <right>135</right>
           <align>right</align>
           <font>LargeBoldClock</font>
           <textcolor>$VAR[ColorHighlight]</textcolor>
           <label>$INFO[System.Time(hh:mm)]</label>
           <animation effect="slide" start="0" end="55" time="0" condition="String.IsEmpty(System.Time(xx))">Conditional</animation>
       </control>
This Label is now using "LargeBoldClock". 

In 1080i/Font.xml add:
xml:
        <font>
            <name>LargeBoldClock</name>
            <style>uppercase</style>
            <filename>MC360.ttf</filename>
            <size>52</size>
        </font>
in the default fontset section and change the size to your needs.
Now, only the clock label is affected. Finally reload the skin or restart kodi for changes to take effect Smile
(2020-03-18, 18:33)nicgentile Wrote:
(2020-03-16, 23:36)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Dude. Sweet. Thank you so much.

One other question, I use the vertical menu with the clock at the bottom right. The font is the default one. How do I change the size of the font?

Thanks. 
Sorted. Thanks.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11