• 53(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Is there away to activitate playing music automatic in fullscreen mode?

Thx Tom
Hi,

Another one. How do I make settings persistent? I live in a part of the world where we have constant power outages, and any settings I save, like Icon Media Flags, and Wrapping list in the Big Icon layout or even weather Icons with date get lost. Outages for me are as frequent as 3 times a day, so every single time I have to redo the settings. The settings.xml file in the skin settings folder keeps getting overwritten if i try fix the settings in there. Any ideas? Thanks.
Hi @beatmasterrs, thanks for this awesome skin.

I have 2 questions and 1 petition.

Can I hide widget and show only a background in certain menu items in classic theme? I have a plex home item which havent actions and I would like to show only a background.

Can place small icons in the "all tv channels" widget? Could be great if i can see about 16/20 channels in this view.

The petition:

Could be possible have filmaffinity scores?

Thank you very much.
(2020-03-29, 22:25)Javierito777 Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs, thanks for this awesome skin.

I have 2 questions and 1 petition.

Can I hide widget and show only a background in certain menu items in classic theme? I have a plex home item which havent actions and I would like to show only a background.

Yes, it's possible. In the skins settings, select a background / playlist background for the relevant main menu entry under "background" and select "none" for widget. Smile
Currently it takes a bit longer to answer, because I am still busy with the widgets on vertical menu:

more to see, here https://imgur.com/a/L8cc6Kx

Just a few more days and everything will be done. Smile
Muchas gracias, sigo esperando que se puedan agregar mas de 1 widget en los menus de peliculas y series. Seria bueno tambien poder modificar en el menu horizontal, quita menos espacio en la pantalla

Gracias,...
Hi @beatmasterss i have one suggest. I like'll have the option "Animate artist slideshow" In dialog info during playing. It don't is. Sorry for my English.

Regards.
(2020-04-05, 20:01)roliverosc Wrote: Hi @beatmasterss i have one suggest. I like'll have the option "Animate artist slideshow" In dialog info during playing. It don't is. Sorry for my English.

Regards.

That means, you would like to have this function, if I have understood correctly? I'm gonna put this on my to-do list Smile

As soon as my work on the horizontal multi widget menu is finished, I can add this Smile
Great work I love it!
Noticed one little thing:
Is it possible to remove the contrast/brightness or if its blur effect that video lyrics bring?
(2020-03-25, 17:57)TomT Wrote: Is there away to activitate playing music automatic in fullscreen mode?

Thx Tom

There will be a setting (Skin Settings -> Extras) for this, i've already included in the next version. Smile Will be released in the next few days Smile
(2020-04-06, 09:16)snyft Wrote: Great work I love it!
Is it possible to remove the contrast/brightness or if its blur effect that video lyrics bring?

Could you be a little more specific? You mean that in relation to the blur settings? Video lyrics are not affected at all, or am I wrong? Screenshots might also be helpful Smile
(2020-04-06, 10:29)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Could you be a little more specific? You mean that in relation to the blur settings? Video lyrics are not affected at all, or am I wrong? Screenshots might also be helpful Smile   

If you have lyrics video on as soon as it starts the background becomes more white/washed out. Its not the lyrics but say visualisation add on that becomes washed out. I have disabled blur.
Screenshot with lyrics and how it looks just pressing back and being able to use osd: https://imgur.com/a/BEah87R
(2020-04-05, 23:29)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-04-05, 20:01)roliverosc Wrote: Hi @beatmasterss i have one suggest. I like'll have the option "Animate artist slideshow" In dialog info during playing. It don't is. Sorry for my English.

Regards.

That means, you would like to have this function, if I have understood correctly? I'm gonna put this on my to-do list Smile

As soon as my work on the horizontal multi widget menu is finished, I can add this Smile
Thank you, the option is in settings but don't in the info dialog.
(2020-04-06, 11:00)roliverosc Wrote:
(2020-04-05, 23:29)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-04-05, 20:01)roliverosc Wrote: i @beatmasterss i have one suggest. I like'll have the option "Animate artist slideshow" In dialog info during playing. It don't is. Sorry for my English.

Regards.

Thank you, the option is in settings but don't in the info dialog.    

Ah okay, if I understand you correctly, would you like to see the option in the settings-screen in the music visualization? Smile 

If so, I will add that option there. I have to completely rework and re-sort the settings anyway... Smile
(2020-04-06, 10:53)snyft Wrote:
(2020-04-06, 10:29)beatmasterrs Wrote:

If you have lyrics video on as soon as it starts the background becomes more white/washed out. Its not the lyrics but say visualisation add on that becomes washed out. I have disabled blur.
Screenshot with lyrics and how it looks just pressing back and being able to use osd: https://imgur.com/a/BEah87R 

Ok, i've added a setting for this. Will be released with the next version. Smile
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11