• 64(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Yes, yes, I already saw the option unwatched episodes count and select it, but when I am in the main menu it keeps showing me the total of movies and episodes I have in the collection. Big Grin

3.- OK, thank you very much again.
(2020-05-17, 17:40)kevylluma Wrote: Yes, yes, I already saw the option unwatched episodes count and select it, but when I am in the main menu it keeps showing me the total of movies and episodes I have in the collection. Big Grin

3.- OK, thank you very much again.

Can you please provide a Screenshot of what you mean? cause the mainmenu has different settings, widgets, ..
sorry don't let me edit the post to fix it

Excuse me

Thank you.
(2020-05-17, 21:01)kevylluma Wrote: sorry don't let me edit the post to fix it

Excuse me

Thank you.

This option only affects the circles in the views: Please have a look:

For the header it makes imho no sense to add an option for series/episodes only. If you want to show only unwatched episodes:

Open Includes_Furniture.xml, search for Line 3480:
xml:
<value>[color=$VAR[ColorHighlight]]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Movies.Count)][/color] $LOCALIZE[20342]  •  [color=$VAR[ColorHighlight]]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Episodes.Count)][/color] $LOCALIZE[20360]  •  [color=$VAR[ColorHighlight]]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Music.SongsCount)][/color] $LOCALIZE[134]  •  [color=$VAR[ColorHighlight]]$INFO[Pvr.BackendChannels][/color] $LOCALIZE[19019]</value>

and replace with:
xml:
<value>[color=$VAR[ColorHighlight]]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Movies.Count)][/color] $LOCALIZE[20342]  •  [color=$VAR[ColorHighlight]]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Episodes.UnWatched)][/color] $LOCALIZE[20360]  •  [color=$VAR[ColorHighlight]]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Music.SongsCount)][/color] $LOCALIZE[134]  •  [color=$VAR[ColorHighlight]]$INFO[Pvr.BackendChannels][/color] $LOCALIZE[19019]</value>

Save the file, reload the skin or restart kodi for changes to take effect. Smile
It works but loses the format.

Thank you.
(2020-05-18, 20:14)kevylluma Wrote: It works but loses the format.

Thank you.

Ok, replace the file with this one here:

https://www.file-upload.net/download-140...e.xml.html
Is it possible to modify "Big Icons-Flix" view to not infinitely looped?
(2020-05-19, 00:25)DeadDuck Wrote: Is it possible to modify "Big Icons-Flix" view to not infinitely looped?

This shouldn't be a problem Smile

Open View_510_Minimal.xml, search for Line 83:
xml:
<control type="wraplist" id="510">

Replace with:
xml:
<control type="fixedlist" id="510">

Finally save the file, reload the skin or restart kodi for changes to take effect.
(2020-05-19, 09:42)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-05-19, 00:25)DeadDuck Wrote: Is it possible to modify "Big Icons-Flix" view to not infinitely looped?

xml:

Replace with:
xml:

Finally save the file, reload the skin or restart kodi for changes to take effect. 

Awesome, that did it. You rock.... 🤘

xml:

Replace with:
xml:

Spectacular I like much more like that!

It is nice to have a skin developer so attentive to users, thank you very much again
(2020-05-18, 21:05)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-05-18, 20:14)kevylluma Wrote: It works but loses the format.

Thank you.

Ok, replace the file with this one here:

https://www.file-upload.net/download-140...e.xml.html 

Thanks again.

I have also modified "Movies.Count" for "Movies.UnWatched" and I already have it perfect for my taste.

Quote: 
<value>[color=$VAR[ColorHighlight]]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Movies.UnWatched)][/color] $LOCALIZE[20342] • [color=$VAR[ColorHighlight]]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Episodes.UnWatched)][/color] $LOCALIZE[20360] • [color=$VAR[ColorHighlight]]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Music.SongsCount)][/color] $LOCALIZE[134] • [color=$VAR[ColorHighlight]]$INFO[Pvr.BackendChannels][/color] $LOCALIZE[19019]</value>
Cheers
(2020-05-19, 10:36)DeadDuck Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Is it possible to modify "Big Icons-Flix" view to not infinitely looped?

<control type="wraplist" id="510">XMLhttp://Copy
Replace with:
<control type="fixedlist" id="510">XMLhttp://Copy
This is AWESOME as it looks to also resolve an issue I asked about a while back Old Request although I still can't duplicate the abnormal error you indicated.
I actually don't even know how to to get an info view for an entire collection  Confused
I much prefer Big Icon Flix to work like this. Will this be the default behavior going forward or will we need to remember to update the xml every time there is a skin update?

Thanks again!

xml:

Replace with:
xml:

I have done the same in the file "View_53_Poster.xml" and I love how it is.

Thank you very much again.
(2020-05-19, 12:56)junitodx Wrote:
(2020-05-19, 10:36)DeadDuck Wrote:
Quote:This shouldn't be a problem Smile

<control type="wraplist" id="510">XMLhttp://Copy
Replace with:
<control type="fixedlist" id="510">XMLhttp://Copy
This is AWESOME as it looks to also resolve an issue I asked about a while back Old Request although I still can't duplicate the abnormal error you indicated.
I actually don't even know how to to get an info view for an entire collection  Confused
I much prefer Big Icon Flix to work like this. Will this be the default behavior going forward or will we need to remember to update the xml every time there is a skin update?

Thanks again!  

You are right. i will add the same option for that, like in view 53 (Big icons), "wrap list". So everyone can then decide for himself which type of list he prefers Smile I'll see if I can change that for all views...
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11