• 93(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
1. Attach a screenshot with added debug information.

This is a video add-on for OTT that is being serviced in Korea.

Although the listitem DB type is episode and movie, the content type is not defined (I think it is recognized as a file list), so I cannot select additional view modes such as Netflix or Extended Info. Can you modify it so that additional view modes such as extended information can be selected?

2. Request a pull request for the updated Includes.xml file. Some of the Korean mpaa ratings did not print correctly, so I corrected it.
There was an issue with the skins not showing Korean MPAA ratings correctly, so I looked at the file again.

And I found one problem.

For example,'String.IsEqual(ListItem.mpaa,12)' on line 124 of Includes.xml and'condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,12)' on line 137 have the same meaning.

Therefore, the German MPAA rating icon is displayed instead of the Korean MPAA icon.

Can you solve this problem?

The same goes for where I previously added 18 years old to the file.

In addition, the following should be added to the Korean MPAA rating.

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,0)">flags/mpaa/KR_Certificate_All.png</value>

Please give me an idea and I will request a pull request by modifying the file.
Today is the last day of 2020. A tough year has passed because of Covid 19. Next year, I hope to return to my old routine. Skin developers are also healthy, and everyone who uses this skin is happy.
(2020-12-31, 04:06)murian Wrote: There was an issue with the skins not showing Korean MPAA ratings correctly, so I looked at the file again.

And I found one problem.

For example,'String.IsEqual(ListItem.mpaa,12)' on line 124 of Includes.xml and'condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,12)' on line 137 have the same meaning.

Therefore, the German MPAA rating icon is displayed instead of the Korean MPAA icon.

Can you solve this problem?

The same goes for where I previously added 18 years old to the file.

In addition, the following should be added to the Korean MPAA rating.

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,0)">flags/mpaa/KR_Certificate_All.png</value>

Please give me an idea and I will request a pull request by modifying the file.

Ther was an issue with german rating condition, i've fixed this in [788da94] Smile

For all your other requests: you are welcome to create PR's for them as well, as it takes a lot of time to make such big changes, which can make it take a while for me. Smile
Just switched to the skin after 8+ years with Xperience1080 and I think it’s a keeper... fresh, clean and elegant!

I have got it set up almost perfectly... just one thing... is it possible to to have a widget that is able to show one PVR group of channels rather than last watched or all channels?
@beatmasterrs 

Is there a way to remove unwanted buttons from the info screen? For example I am never going to want to set my own ratings, find similar or view fanart or youtube clips.

Thanks for all your help on my little cosmetic requests
(2021-01-02, 13:26)dsmuk Wrote: Just switched to the skin after 8+ years with Xperience1080 and I think it’s a keeper... fresh, clean and elegant!

I have got it set up almost perfectly... just one thing... is it possible to to have a widget that is able to show one PVR group of channels rather than last watched or all channels?

I will try to add this widget Smile
(2021-01-02, 16:33)junitodx Wrote: @beatmasterrs 

Is there a way to remove unwanted buttons from the info screen? For example I am never going to want to set my own ratings, find similar or view fanart or youtube clips.

Thanks for all your help on my little cosmetic requests

Not yet, but maybe in the future Smile
Hi guys, just wondering whether this is the latest version ie AZ 2?
Apologies for the newbie question. Tossing up between AZ2 and horizon for Minix U9H running CE.
(2021-01-02, 17:53)gurusev Wrote: Hi guys, just wondering whether this is the latest version ie AZ 2?
Apologies for the newbie question. Tossing up between AZ2 and horizon for Minix U9H running CE.

No, this is the Leia/Matrix-MOD thread, based on AZ 1. The latest versions of AZ 2 you can get here https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arctic.zephyr.2 Smile
(2021-01-02, 17:57)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 17:53)gurusev Wrote: Hi guys, just wondering whether this is the latest version ie AZ 2?

No, this is the Leia/Matrix-MOD thread, based on AZ 1. The latest versions of AZ 2 you can get here https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arctic.zephyr.2 Smile
Thank you mate, much appreciated.
If the content type is file or the list item DB type is episode, can the previous or next file or episode be played with the previous or next button on the OSD?

And you added a play next episode button this time when the list item DB type is a TV show. Can you make this work even when the content type is file or the list item DB type is episode?

And even if the content type is file or the list item DB type is episode, it would be nice to be able to apply various view modes.
(2021-01-03, 07:54)murian Wrote: If the content type is file or the list item DB type is episode, can the previous or next file or episode be played with the previous or next button on the OSD?

And you added a play next episode button this time when the list item DB type is a TV show. Can you make this work even when the content type is file or the list item DB type is episode?

That would be a cool feature, but I'm not sure if it's possible.... I'll have to have a look at it Smile

(2021-01-03, 07:54)murian Wrote: And even if the content type is file or the list item DB type is episode, it would be nice to be able to apply various view modes.

I have a lot of things on my to-do list right now, but i have not forgotten your request Smile
Hi,

I have to say you have done a great work with this mod, a lot of improvements and additions and still easy to use. Congrats!!

There are only 2 small things I would change as they doesn't look really clear to me and my wife, I think this changes are fairly easy to implement:

1. The in-progress icon when you have a movie that you haven't seen completely, it is a circular arrow and it means to me something like: watch again, rather than "in progress". There are tons of examples in other skins than looks more user friendly to us.

2. We have kids, and is quite important to find the films that are suitable for them based on the rate (PG), but the rating icon is in between other video format icons, which doesn't make sense to me to be between there, as it doesn't have to do with the format. Could you please move it at the end of the icons list so is easier to find it, or even better add the string: "Rated as" or something similar?

I also saw there are deprecated stuff, like the leia view for music (it actually says deprecated), why it hasn't been removed if it doesn't work?

Thanks again!!
(2021-01-03, 16:42)ferent Wrote: Hi,

I have to say you have done a great work with this mod, a lot of improvements and additions and still easy to use. Congrats!!

There are only 2 small things I would change as they doesn't look really clear to me and my wife, I think this changes are fairly easy to implement:

1. The in-progress icon when you have a movie that you haven't seen completely, it is a circular arrow and it means to me something like: watch again, rather than "in progress". There are tons of examples in other skins than looks more user friendly to us.

2. We have kids, and is quite important to find the films that are suitable for them based on the rate (PG), but the rating icon is in between other video format icons, which doesn't make sense to me to be between there, as it doesn't have to do with the format. Could you please move it at the end of the icons list so is easier to find it, or even better add the string: "Rated as" or something similar?

I also saw there are deprecated stuff, like the leia view for music (it actually says deprecated), why it hasn't been removed if it doesn't work?

Thanks again!!
Your requests are for Leia or Matrix?

The skin-mod has simply become too large over time, to keep track of all the option.  Rofl Confused With each added option you have to be careful not to have problems with other options/conditions. Some things will remain as deprecated in the skin code, until it is clear, whether they will be removed or kept. 

1.: I have only a limited choice, because these icons are used from a symbol font included in AZ-Mod. But now that you mention it: it's true, the icon doesn't look that great. Waht do you think about this?

2.: I have to think about that again, which solution would be the best for it Smile
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11