• 97(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-01-28, 20:18)willicooper Wrote: Hello beatmasterrs,

I love the new "Netflix"-view. But, please don't "overload" it like Titan-Bingie.

THX for your work!

I also like the new view and clean look Smile And i can say: it keeps as it is.
(2021-01-28, 17:33)satelly Wrote: thank you for your mod of this great skin. in particular, really liked the new view. 1 thing i liked on the original skin was that you could get rid of the indicators on the movie posters (ie. new, watched, resume). i have tried the "Skin.SetBool(indicators.new)" command but does not seem to work on this version. any ideas how to remove the poster indicators.

thanks

I will have a look at this in the next time and see, what I can do Smile
Hello 

i am using the Leia mod - but I have a problem that my Colourbox script is growing very big in filesize -it is nearly 4 GB 
what can the reason be ? because it is a problem on an NVIDIA Shield box who has only 12 GB storage ?
nice skin, it would only be great if the widgets on the main screen were not so square, but slightly rounded
(2021-01-28, 23:38)jakepe88 Wrote: Hello 

i am using the Leia mod - but I have a problem that my Colourbox script is growing very big in filesize -it is nearly 4 GB 
what can the reason be ? because it is a problem on an NVIDIA Shield box who has only 12 GB storage ?

I just had a look at my old Kodi 18 installation, my Colorbox folder is 1.1GB. It looks like colorbox saves all blurred images. So if you have a lot of movies, the folder will get bigger and bigger from time to time. But I don't know that much about it, you have to ask the addon developer here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=318626  Smile
(2021-01-28, 23:54)jancip Wrote: nice skin, it would only be great if the widgets on the main screen were not so square, but slightly rounded

The widgets are very slightly rounded:

A larger rounding is only possible with a lot of work, because that would have to be changed for all posters / fanarts etc in the skin.
I am not able to customize the powermenu.  The option is there, but nothing happens after i customize the powermenu. 

when i click on power i still got all the menu options, even though i have deleted most of them.
(2021-01-29, 19:19)terpsarlington Wrote: I am not able to customize the powermenu.  The option is there, but nothing happens after i customize the powermenu. 

when i click on power i still got all the menu options, even though i have deleted most of them.

This was my fault. I haven't integrated the powermenu-file, because I wasn't sure if everything was working.

The changes will be on GitHub within the latest matrix version in a few minutes, so that you can test it Smile

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
(2021-01-22, 18:22)namtih Wrote: What are your plans for the Leia branch? Will it still get updates and tweaks from the Matrix branch?

No love for Leia?
Thanks for fixing the Powermenu.  I am able to customize it in the new version.

Please provide the option to customize the line with all the symbols.  I would love to get rid of the Star Rating and the bluray symbol.
(2021-01-30, 14:20)namtih Wrote:
(2021-01-22, 18:22)namtih Wrote: What are your plans for the Leia branch? Will it still get updates and tweaks from the Matrix branch?

No love for Leia?

This has nothing to do with love Big Grin

The problem is that I currently don't use a Leia system anymore, so it becomes very problematic to test anything. Also, I unfortunately lack the time to provide both versions with new features, sorry. Fixes will still be available for Leia. Smile
Hi - is there any plan to have an option to replace the title with Clearlogo on the new Netflix home view (similar to the option in Netlflix media library view)? Would be really nice to have the option.

Appreciate the skin - only been using since swap to Matrix, & found it excellent!
(2021-01-30, 20:06)stevenpaulletcher Wrote: Hi - is there any plan to have an option to replace the title with Clearlogo on the new Netflix home view (similar to the option in Netlflix media library view)? Would be really nice to have the option.

Appreciate the skin - only been using since swap to Matrix, & found it excellent!

The implementation will be a bit difficult, because the height of the fullscreen widget area is limited and therefore, if a ClearLogo is present, the plot would have to move down a bit and lose a line of text, what I think does not look good, when the list is scrolling and the clearlogo is sometimes present and sometimes not. Using the same height for ClearLogo and font doesn't look good either, because the font will be too big... . Maybe i will find a solution for that, but I can't promise anything. Smile
Thanks for this Mod as I was looking to use AZ 2 with Matrix.  I can't for the life of me figure out the setting to remove the checkmarks, half circles and pink fire icon from each of my movies?  Any ideas?

Pics
(2021-01-30, 21:59)hpnas Wrote: Thanks for this Mod as I was looking to use AZ 2 with Matrix.  I can't for the life of me figure out the setting to remove the checkmarks, half circles and pink fire icon from each of my movies?  Any ideas?

Pics

I will add an option for that. So what are these icons called in english? "Checkmarks"?
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11