• 106(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Just complementing, I see we have a lot of alternatives for HDR... but there are some beautiful flags for those bellow, I think I can add a little bit like

- If the filename has .hdr10 then display HDR10 flag
- If the filename has .hdr10plus than display HDR10+ flag

Since kodi doesn't have it implemented for metadata, we have to work with filename standards...
Just look to me that those filename variants are not an official solution, and this let me uncomfortable...
Arctic Zephyr Reloaded on LibreElec (Raspberry Pi 4b with 4GB)
Hi, Firstly thank you for a wonderfull skin. I'm using the matrix version and was wondering if there is any way to remove the now playing info when using a full screen visualisation.  I'm using project m and the artist and song title shows up in the background.  I can't seem to find any settings to turn this off.
(2021-02-23, 13:58)MorBoy Wrote: Hi, Firstly thank you for a wonderfull skin. I'm using the matrix version and was wondering if there is any way to remove the now playing info when using a full screen visualisation.  I'm using project m and the artist and song title shows up in the background.  I can't seem to find any settings to turn this off.

Do you mean the now playing info on homemenu top right?
(2021-02-23, 15:18)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 13:58)MorBoy Wrote: Hi, Firstly thank you for a wonderfull skin. I'm using the matrix version and was wondering if there is any way to remove the now playing info when using a full screen visualisation.  I'm using project m and the artist and song title shows up in the background.  I can't seem to find any settings to turn this off.

No, when i play music and play a full screen visualisation, the name of the artist and song is shown in large letters in the backgound.
(2021-02-23, 15:49)MorBoy Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 15:18)beatmasterrs Wrote:

No, when i play music and play a full screen visualisation, the name of the artist and song is shown in large letters in the backgound.

I hope, this is, what you were looking for:

watch gallery
Hey,
it would be great, if you can add (movies/episodes) the audio language as possible option for the media flag. This already exist for the subtitle.

In the detail view under info for films, both infos are shown again for those who want to see it so obviously. Unfortunately, this information is missing from the detailscreen (info) for thr individual episodes. Perfect would be the indicator at the setting, i dont know the exact name right now, „expand info“. Maybe you‘ll think about it. 😁
(2021-02-23, 17:34)Saske Wrote: Hey,
it would be great, if you can add (movies/episodes) the audio language as possible option for the media flag. This already exist for the subtitle.

Sounds good as an option Smile
(2021-02-23, 17:34)Saske Wrote: In the detail view under info for films, both infos are shown again for those who want to see it so obviously. Unfortunately, this information is missing from the detailscreen (info) for thr individual episodes. Perfect would be the indicator at the setting, i dont know the exact name right now, „expand info“. Maybe you‘ll think about it. 😁

I have enabled the extended info for episodes, so now you can see the audio/subtiitle languages like on movie info Smile Please test the latest version here:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
Perfect, thanks a lot, i will test it.
Im using the "ModernMulti-Widget" Home Menu horizontal.
When i have selected one of the Main Buttons (Series/movies/Settings.....) the Widget's in the middle of the screen are faded out a little bit. Is there a Setting i have not found to disable this?
(2021-02-23, 19:42)semool Wrote: Im using the "ModernMulti-Widget" Home Menu horizontal.
When i have selected one of the Main Buttons (Series/movies/Settings.....) the Widget's in the middle of the screen are faded out a little bit. Is there a Setting i have not found to disable this?

Fading is definded here:

• Includes_Animations.xml, Line 52
  • Includes.xml, Lines 2534 and 2538

Smile
Thanks @beatmasterrs Smile
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc....xml#L2047

This is the Line i have searched for.
@beatmasterrs 
I think i have found a bug?!
I have configured the Main Menu Settings point "movies" with Widget1 "New Movies" and i have selected a Background Picture.
Now when i select Movies in the Main Menu it shows the Background Picture and the New Movies Widget. When i go up to the New Movies List and select a Movie the Background switch to the Fanart of the Movie. GOOD.

So now i have set a Background Picture for the "Settings" Menu Point and Widget1 is standard (show Spotlight). Now after the Skinshortcuts recreate the Menu and i switch to Settings i see the Background Picture and the Spotlight with a loading circle. When the Spotlight is ready it disappear and never come back.
In the Menu Setup is Widget1 now set to Background.
OK i activate Widget2 and let it on "Standard Widget"... after the Reload it shows 2x Spotlight and both gets disapear.

When i delete the Background Image Spotlight is working again.

So i think the Spotlight dont work when a extra Background Image is set for a Menu Point?

Edit:
OK i set the Background Picture and switch Widget1 from Background to Movies -> Random Movies and named this Widget Rampenlicht (Spotlight), i think the result is the same as with "Standard Widget".
(2021-02-23, 16:12)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 15:49)MorBoy Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 15:18)beatmasterrs Wrote: Do you mean the now playing info on homemenu top right?

I hope, this is, what you were looking for:

watch gallery
Thank you very much, that sorted it.
I'd prefer to add your matrix repo into the file manager as a source.
If that's possible what would the URL be please?
(2021-02-23, 23:04)darsuke Wrote: I'd prefer to add your matrix repo into the file manager as a source.
If that's possible what would the URL be please?

I have no idea, honestly. I just tried it but unfortunately I get nothing shown. The only url's i know are:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/reposito...p?raw=true - the zipped repo addon
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arctic.zephyr.mod - link to github AZ - Reloaded

So maybe someone else could help?
  • 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11