• 122(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-03-06, 10:49)mark_dj Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 17:13)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 16:35)mark_dj Wrote: Sure, here it is. Hope it’s noticeable Smile

https://ibb.co/Hhn1J7V
https://ibb.co/9nP94Lm

Could you please download and the version from this branch here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

Please let me know, if thera are any issues, also with non blur fanart Smile

Could you please tell me how I can make the homescreen and flux-bigicons background fanart brighter myself? Smile

Note, that the homescreen and the big icons-flix view are using different overlays. So as I said before, I have to rework this completely Smile Please have a look at the fade animation values:

There could be some more in the complete background code section, but this is the way, the fading is implemented
(2021-03-06, 00:03)PSTrophy Wrote: A fix was found but hasn't been merged into the master branch yet not sure why. I'm sticking with the playback testing branch till it is because it's working for me.

@gotslack @PSTrophy  Could you please test the latest version from here? Smile

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
Will do and should I open the unwatched indicator toggle request on GitHub that I posted here BeatmasterRS?
@beatmasterrs I made a comment on github commit but sometimes it can pass away since its a deep place to look... so Im sending here as well, sorry if sounds annoying.
Its about the clearlogo on home Vertical multi-widgets Netflix and Big-flix view, looks how the clearart moves to top...
I saw the commit and why but, is it a side-effect, like may we forget some conditional? Or is that right what you expected to achieve?
watch gallery

ps. we can still notice a little bit diference between the shadow like other user (sorry, I forget who) said hehe

(2021-03-06, 13:41)PSTrophy Wrote: Will do and should I open the unwatched indicator toggle request on GitHub that I posted here BeatmasterRS?

You can already disable "all the indicators" but what you want is be able to select which one, right? I may can look to it later...
Arctic Zephyr Reloaded on LibreElec (Raspberry Pi 4b with 4GB)
Hey, at the Option of multi widgets, I can't scroll with the remote control down, if I place multiple Widgets to each other. Please you can fix it? Many thx.
Yeah unwatched indicators are useless to me especially in list views as I use them mainly for directory's in add-ons and I do use the watched and resume indicators so I would rather have a toggle for just the unwatched circle instead of all or nothing Smile
Hello

Is it possible to take the Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes Trakt.tv, IDMB, TMDB ... etc. rating from the .nfo file?

I have all this info in my media NFOs and don't wanna use kodi scapers - is there a way?
(2021-03-06, 13:41)PSTrophy Wrote: Will do and should I open the unwatched indicator toggle request on GitHub that I posted here BeatmasterRS?

Yes, please Smile
(2021-03-06, 14:41)Romek_original Wrote: Hello

Is it possible to take the Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes Trakt.tv, IDMB, TMDB ... etc. rating from the .nfo file?

I have all this info in my media NFOs and don't wanna use kodi scapers - is there a way?

Forget what I said, I understood wrong :eyes:
Arctic Zephyr Reloaded on LibreElec (Raspberry Pi 4b with 4GB)
(2021-03-06, 14:43)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Yes, please Smile

Done Smile I expanded a bit more on it to make the option a bit more fleshed out and hope it's achievable.
(2021-03-06, 13:57)fabricionaweb Wrote: ps. we can still notice a little bit diference between the shadow like other user (sorry, I forget who) said hehe

I already noticed that a while ago and it really bothered me Big Grin So today I began to rework the background code section. Finally there will be only one preview window, for 510 and home and the possibility to brighten the artwork. Smile

@mark_dj
(2021-03-06, 14:17)Moviestar Wrote: Hey, at the Option of multi widgets, I can't scroll with the remote control down, if I place multiple Widgets to each other. Please you can fix it? Many thx.

Please try to reset skin shortcuts homemenu to defaults and let skin shortcuts rebuilt the config in homemenu. After that, add your widgets.
(2021-03-06, 17:02)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-06, 13:57)fabricionaweb Wrote: ps. we can still notice a little bit diference between the shadow like other user (sorry, I forget who) said hehe

I already noticed that a while ago and it really bothered me Big Grin So today I began to rework the background code section. Finally there will be only one preview window, for 510 and home and the possibility to brighten the artwork. Smile

@mark_dj
That's awesome! Can't wait my friend, love your skin!
(2021-03-06, 10:54)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-06, 07:19)Majin01 Wrote:
(2021-03-06, 01:17)beatmasterrs Wrote: Please can you test? https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

I have not seen any top250 property in the tmdbhelper github wiki before. I have now added the top250 property from tmdbhelper as fallback.

Sorry so I guess I was wrong about how it worked I assumed TMDBHelper brought it out but maybe it doesn't I have opened a request on his github in the meantime. I thought it did because when I was using Titan Bingie Mod on Kodi 18, with addon widgets (no library) it was still pulling in Top 250 ratings. Im not sure if this was because I had my API keys in TMDBHelper, or the script.metadatutils. (Artwork and MEtadata module). But it did show the Top 250 on my non library setups which is why I thought it could be done here too. I hope jurial will consider adding Top 250 to TMDBH and then it could be added here Big Grin

No, you have probably misunderstood me Smile Tmdbhelper supports top250. It is just not documented in the wiki.

Ah okay in this case then the Top 250 rank hasn't updated for Shawshank redemption I will try it again. Can you tell me a movie you tested with so I can compare?
Is there a way to remove the back arrow or double dots from every view?
Like when im in a tv show, to see only the episodes.
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11