• 128(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
@Biofx80 Raised

@FXB78 I know BeastmasterRS uses official add-on exclusively, (I don't 'cough') he might be able to shed some light on the issue. Just odd if he hasn't encountered the issue yet.
(2021-03-10, 13:09)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-10, 09:06)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 12:19)derrgoo123 Wrote: Thank you so much! Great skin.
Can I confirm the version of the corrected Leia version? Because the one I downloaded still gives me that random start when I stop a movie. The matrix one is fixed. Thank you!

Are you using the latest version from GitHub?

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...e/leia.zip
Yes, I even deleted everything and set up again fresh install. When I click up next for a series it plays then I click stop and it goes back to home and loads up and plays again and turns into a loop unless I hit back out completely. I would use Matrix but very unstable with my PVR TV.
(2021-03-11, 05:09)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-03-10, 13:09)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-10, 09:06)derrgoo123 Wrote: Can I confirm the version of the corrected Leia version? Because the one I downloaded still gives me that random start when I stop a movie. The matrix one is fixed. Thank you!

Are you using the latest version from GitHub?

Yes, I even deleted everything and set up again fresh install. When I click up next for a series it plays then I click stop and it goes back to home and loads up and plays again and turns into a loop unless I hit back out completely. I would use Matrix but very unstable with my PVR TV.
Are you using the Up Next addon? That addon is completely borked since they updated it a while ago, I had to install an old version to get it working. Maybe try with another skin to confirm the behaviour is not from the Up Next addon itself.
No, I wasn’t using up next add on. I was using just trakt series up next in a common add on. Meaning, I set my widgets to show what episode is up next and I click on that series to play.
(2021-03-11, 00:02)Biofx80 Wrote: Hi I love this skin but I want to use symbol wiew type and nothing appears when I Select this wiew, I return to icon view....
Any idea ?

What content type is it? E.g. episodes, movies, tvshows, ...
(2021-03-11, 15:49)derrgoo123 Wrote: No, I wasn’t using up next add on. I was using just trakt series up next in a common add on. Meaning, I set my widgets to show what episode is up next and I click on that series to play.

Could you please try the latest leia version from here:

Before installing please make sure, kodi is not using a cached version: Please rename the leia.zip file to e.g. leia-test.zip Smile
(2021-03-11, 17:06)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-11, 00:02)Biofx80 Wrote: Hi I love this skin but I want to use symbol wiew type and nothing appears when I Select this wiew, I return to icon view....
Any idea ?

What content type is it? E.g. episodes, movies, tvshows, ...

Ive posted a full list on GitHub for you Smile
(2021-03-11, 17:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-11, 15:49)derrgoo123 Wrote: No, I wasn’t using up next add on. I was using just trakt series up next in a common add on. Meaning, I set my widgets to show what episode is up next and I click on that series to play.

Before installing please make sure, kodi is not using a cached version: Please rename the leia.zip file to e.g. leia-test.zip Smile
That seemed to have helped! Excellent- I will keep testing and see.

One request if it is possible. In the PVR Guide section can you make the guide any larger? Hard to see even on my 65" screen lol Bad eyes...
(2021-03-12, 09:45)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-03-11, 17:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:

One request if it is possible. In the PVR Guide section can you make the guide any larger? Hard to see even on my 65" screen lol Bad eyes...

What do you exactly mean with "larger"?
(2021-03-12, 09:53)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-12, 09:45)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-03-11, 17:21)beatmasterrs Wrote: Could you please try the latest leia version from here:

What do you exactly mean with "larger"?
When you open the PVR TV live TV guide. Can that box be larger which shows the TV guide for the channels? I hope that makes sense?
Hello,

I´d like to use netflix addon in kodi. there is an option with values I can setup for the views. does anybody know the values for the views from arctic zephyr reloaded? this skin looks so beatiful. thanks in advance

It's Movie and tv show. I'm not alone with this issue
(2021-03-12, 15:15)Biofx80 Wrote:

Download his new fix it works for me 👍
(2021-03-12, 15:18)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-03-12, 15:15)Biofx80 Wrote:

Ok thanks but can you give the link for matrix of this fix... Thanks a lot
(2021-03-12, 15:22)Biofx80 Wrote:
(2021-03-12, 15:18)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-03-12, 15:15)Biofx80 Wrote: It's Movie and tv show. I'm not alone with this issue

Ok thanks but can you give the link for matrix of this fix... Thanks a lot

I think matrix one is okay on the main GitHub link he has on page 1.
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11