• 181(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
In "Addons" there are the new icons missing for the addon origin. Here are the corresponding lines from Estuary:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/e2e6bd...s.xml#L185
and
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/e2e6bd...s.xml#L157

Then you can easily see, which origin a addon has: Kodi-Repo, other repo, zip
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2021-05-25, 13:40)taksamo Wrote: Hi,
After last automatic update when using live tv addon (simple client) posters (channel logo) got a background with border. Any chance to disable it like before was? just a logo of TV channel without background?

Cheers
Marcin

After update

Before update

This change was made for more consistency. But i will add an option soon, to hide the background and lines.

EDIT: has been added to the latest master and can be found in "skin settings" -> "video / music OSD" -> "hide channel icon background"

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
(2021-05-25, 17:42)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-25, 13:40)taksamo Wrote: Hi,
After last automatic update when using live tv addon (simple client) posters (channel logo) got a background with border. Any chance to disable it like before was? just a logo of TV channel without background?

Cheers
Marcin

After update

Before update

This change was made for more consistency. But i will add an option soon, to hide the background and lines.

EDIT: has been added to the latest master and can be found in "skin settings" -> "video / music OSD" -> "hide channel icon background"

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

Thank you for quick reply and adding this settings. Once I got home I will check it.
Thanks again.

EDIT: I have checked it, a new feature has appeared and working perfect.
thanks!
FR:
* Missing:
  - Season and Episode name and numbers in whole PVR views, info etc.
  - Thumbnail on YouTube-videos
* Dropdown menu for Aspect-Ratio of the widgets
* smaller Fanart view for widgets Maybe the height of the quadratic widgets so that ~6 fanarts are visible?
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2021-05-26, 08:28)Solo0815 Wrote: FR:
* Missing:
* smaller Fanart view for widgets Maybe the height of the quadratic widgets so that ~6 fanarts are visible?

Pick a poster if you want smaller. Thumbs and fanart show great with clear art.
(2021-05-26, 08:52)derrgoo123 Wrote:
* Missing:

Not for Youtube Channels. Such Videos doesn't have Posters or Clearart,. Only Thumbnails, which are the same aspectratio as Fanarts.
(2021-05-26, 10:56)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2021-05-26, 08:52)derrgoo123 Wrote:
* Missing:

Not for Youtube Channels. Such Videos doesn't have Posters or Clearart,. Only Thumbnails, which are the same aspectratio as Fanarts.

True but most kodi world uses library or add ons.
@beatmasterrs, I would like to do a PR to change name "viewtype".

Because :
  1. some names bug me a bit
  2. you have no possibility to change this with skin files .po localisation
eg:

viewtype : "Icons" for movie
  1. Code localisation is code localisation Kodi. No way for change this
  2. In this case "Icons" must be "Wall / Wall posters"

I propose you to change :
  1. Few name to begin  Smile
  2. Keep the original name in english for less disturbing  
These change can be a bit delicate ...
So if you are not agree and you say "please touch nothing" I would understand perfectly  Big Grin
(2021-05-26, 11:30)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-05-26, 10:56)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2021-05-26, 08:52)derrgoo123 Wrote: Pick a poster if you want smaller. Thumbs and fanart show great with clear art.

The content is coming from the Youtube-Addon
Here are some pics with a explanation:
https://imgur.com/a/hRGLOxz
I'm using the library too, but also youtube and some other streaming addons ... and PVR/LiveTV
and I'm still posting about possible improvements (IMHO)
(2021-05-26, 15:54)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2021-05-26, 11:30)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-05-26, 10:56)Solo0815 Wrote: Not for Youtube Channels. Such Videos doesn't have Posters or Clearart,. Only Thumbnails, which are the same aspectratio as Fanarts.

The content is coming from the Youtube-Addon
Here are some pics with a explanation:
https://imgur.com/a/hRGLOxz
I'm using the library too, but also youtube and some other streaming addons ... and PVR/LiveTV
and I'm still posting about possible improvements (IMHO)

What I don't like: truncated widgets. Unfortunately, this already happens if you have set the submenu as a widget in the multi-widgets layouts, and then select small squares. All widgets have the same height, so that the behavior mentioned does not occur. Therefore there will be no other widget layouts, sorry.

Show lines/borders is a global setting, that affects the whole skin. This cannot be disabled for individual widgets.

A thumb to the standard video osd can be added in the next version i think.
(2021-05-25, 15:19)Solo0815 Wrote: In "Addons" there are the new icons missing for the addon origin. Here are the corresponding lines from Estuary:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/e2e6bd...s.xml#L185
and
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/e2e6bd...s.xml#L157

Then you can easily see, which origin a addon has: Kodi-Repo, other repo, zip
Thx

This information is visible as text in the DialogAddonInfo Smile

(2021-05-26, 11:51)ellega Wrote: @beatmasterrs, I would like to do a PR to change name "viewtype".

Because :
  1. some names bug me a bit
  2. you have no possibility to change this with skin files .po localisation
eg:

viewtype : "Icons" for movie
  1. Code localisation is code localisation Kodi. No way for change this
  2. In this case "Icons" must be "Wall / Wall posters"

I propose you to change :
  1. Few name to begin  Smile
  2. Keep the original name in english for less disturbing  
These change can be a bit delicate ...
So if you are not agree and you say "please touch nothing" I would understand perfectly  Big Grin

Of course you can do a PR, that's not a problem. Smile I'll test then and have to see if I can get used to the new names.  Big Grin  Sometimes it takes me a while to get used to new things  Big Grin
Love the skin by the way, lots of nice little changes lately (for Netflix view at least) 👍🏼😁
(2021-05-27, 08:17)mark_dj Wrote: Love the skin by the way, lots of nice little changes lately (for Netflix view at least) 👍🏼😁

Thank you and everyone else for your kind words Smile Thanks also to all who help (and have helped) to improve the skin! Smile
Just wondering if this has been taken away for streamline purposes because on the new masters can’t find it?

• 181(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11