• 185(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Don't even apologize) I don't even think it's better than the original version..) But it's just that the blurr effect itself hasn't it intensified) Well I unfortunately forgot how to send a screenshot well I'll try to throw off the comparisons before and after) Maybe the TV still depends on the color scheme itself, on the settings, etc.) But I thought maybe thanks to this change, you could make a much better version of the blur  gain that would not seem "too strange" Rofl
(2021-05-30, 20:47)jokero009 Wrote: Don't even apologize) I don't even think it's better than the original version..) But it's just that the blurr effect itself hasn't it intensified) Well I unfortunately forgot how to send a screenshot well I'll try to throw off the comparisons before and after) Maybe the TV still depends on the color scheme itself, on the settings, etc.) But I thought maybe thanks to this change, you could make a much better version of the blur  gain that would not seem "too strange" Rofl

I am looking forward to your screenshots Smile

I don't know if you already knew, but the "Blur Strage" can be adjusted here:

New default mpaa rating icons have been added:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/254

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip
Sorry I have for some reason when the program that takes screenshots freezes tightly PC.. In general, it did not work out quickly to do everything, but it still worked) The difference is about this. That is, I understand it looks too strange and bright, but perhaps in the right hands it can be somehow corrected=) Not like in my hook hands))
Before
After
ImageImage
The new MPAA rating badges look amazing!) Cool Thank you very much!)
(2021-05-30, 22:01)jokero009 Wrote: Sorry I have for some reason when the program that takes screenshots freezes tightly PC.. In general, it did not work out quickly to do everything, but it still worked) The difference is about this. That is, I understand it looks too strange and bright, but perhaps in the right hands it can be somehow corrected=) Not like in my hook hands))
Before

Looks good! Smile
Are you really serious?) It's not rofl?)) Thanks Smile But because of this, the plot became not very legible in some movies..But I actually have very few movies, unfortunately..But today I want to download a couple of new ones=)
And is it possible to somehow correct it in the right hands?) Blush
I would like to know if you could please correct my color-related changes..I just noticed that in the daytime theme it looks somehow unnatural(And even somehow faded, but in the night theme, on the contrary, I even like it)
(2021-05-31, 15:00)jokero009 Wrote: I would like to know if you could please correct my color-related changes..I just noticed that in the daytime theme it looks somehow unnatural(And even somehow faded, but in the night theme, on the contrary, I even like it)

How do you want me to correct this? I have nothing to even begin to work with...
Sorry I wrote a little uncorrected again..Excuse me) I meant that in my dark theme with a modified version of the blur, the text itself is always quite clearly visible, and in the white (bright) theme, where the background is dark, the text is almost not visible( due to the fact that the left part is very dark where the background itself is dark..I probably wrote again not clear)) Sorry in advance! And please do not be offended that I slightly corrected this code even if it is so ridiculous but to be honest I really like this enhancementSmile It gives some kind of atmosphere, as if some kind of rgb-illumination Smile
Or perhaps I will just use the original color option in the daytime theme...) I also really like your original version of the daily code! I will use it to avoid creating difficulties for you..)
I also wanted to know if it is possible to add movie genres to the main screen?) It's just inconvenient to go into the data sometimes..
(2021-05-31, 15:00)jokero009 Wrote: I would like to know if you could please correct my color-related changes..I just noticed that in the daytime theme it looks somehow unnatural(And even somehow faded, but in the night theme, on the contrary, I even like it)

You've not even posted your code, so how can anyone fix it! If you upload it, maybe to paste.kodi.tv then perhaps someone could take a look.
I threw it before .. but probably inserted it somehow incomprehensibly) Sorry, but I forgot to write the code. But this time everything is fine) Nothing needs to be fixed. I realized that in the daytime theme it is better to use the original version of the code.
  • 185(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11