• 190(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-06-05, 23:25)jokero009 Wrote: Is it possible to do that genres would also be shown in the enlarged fanart and thumbnail?)

Should be not a problem, I think. I will take a look at this tomorrow Smile
On the contrary, many endless thanks to you!) Forgive me if that ... I'm just used to using large fanarts because of some kind of visual perception .. But I also really liked the new reduced widgets ...) It looks more interesting than just the usual size. Perhaps about the possibility of stupidity I'm already writing nonsense .. Forgive me please! (
Thank you from all my heart! Smile I will look forward to it if it does not give you difficulties Smile
(2021-06-05, 23:34)jokero009 Wrote: Thank you from all my heart! Smile I will look forward to it if it does not give you difficulties Smile

Thanks for your kind words Smile I thought at first that I wouldn't like the "small fanarts", when I had seen it on AZ 2, but now I think they are cool, although they still don't really fit to the design of AZ R. Big Grin
Congrats on this skin. It is fantastic. I've tried other skins but keep coming back to this one. Really appreciate your hard work.
It's just that probably now it looks very modern ...) That is, version 3 of the A Z3 but the new widgets really liked me Smile They look interesting and very neat ..) But to me, too, they seemed a little out of place in A Z3 .. Please do not be offended if that ! (This is just my opinion ... But I really liked how it all looks!
Hi there, I just installed the skin for a first time in a while and have to say it looks and feels really good! One question I do have is regarding tv show ratings. I've got my omdb key configured correctly and ratings show up only for select shows, and in my library one of the only ones is Breaking Bad. I was curious if you knew why this happened, as it just makes the no ratings of the others feel out of place.

Also, Is there anyway to increase just the plot's font size? I doubt there is, but it is quite small for me when sitting further away from my TV, while the rest of the skin/font size is fine!

ImageImage
Perhaps this is nonsense and I'm just nitpicking .. But in your skin I really like how the widgets of fan art and posters and banners and thumbnail with clearlogo look as well=) And the reduced widgets are squares and perhaps never using square widgets before in other skins, I just can't get used to it to such ..)
(2021-06-06, 05:30)Logs22 Wrote: Hi there, I just installed the skin for a first time in a while and have to say it looks and feels really good! One question I do have is regarding tv show ratings. I've got my omdb key configured correctly and ratings show up only for select shows, and in my library one of the only ones is Breaking Bad. I was curious if you knew why this happened, as it just makes the no ratings of the others feel out of place.

Well, the only thing I know is, that imho this is not a skin issue, when some ratings are shown and others not. Smile

(2021-06-06, 05:30)Logs22 Wrote: Also, Is there anyway to increase just the plot's font size? I doubt there is, but it is quite small for me when sitting further away from my TV, while the rest of the skin/font size is fine!

You can edit the font.xml file in 1080i folder to your needs Smile Note, that if you get an update or a manual update, your changes will be overwritten.
(2021-06-06, 03:35)LivingInthepast Wrote: Congrats on this skin. It is fantastic. I've tried other skins but keep coming back to this one. Really appreciate your hard work.

Thanks for your kind words Smile
Again about the new view type: I'm adding a few new things too, even if they don't always suit my liking or I won't use them. I think the new widget view type is cool, but it doesn't fit the design. Which is not bad at all, because everyone can set (almost) everything the way he likes Smile This view type was added because someone asked for it and I found it quite cool at some point Big Grin
Another reason why I add new things to this skin mod is, that I want to see what is possible, how good are my coding skills. I would like to improve my skills. 

Just because I had adapted the code some time ago so that changes are now possible with much less code. I just tested something again, because last night I had another idea. Whether this looks cool I don't know yet, but this change was only about 50 lines of code I had to add:

Does also not fit to the design Big Grin But it's just a test Smile
(2021-06-06, 10:27)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-06, 05:30)Logs22 Wrote: Hi there, I just installed the skin for a first time in a while and have to say it looks and feels really good! One question I do have is regarding tv show ratings. I've got my omdb key configured correctly and ratings show up only for select shows, and in my library one of the only ones is Breaking Bad. I was curious if you knew why this happened, as it just makes the no ratings of the others feel out of place.

Well, the only thing I know is, that imho this is not a skin issue, when some ratings are shown and others not. Smile
(2021-06-06, 05:30)Logs22 Wrote: Also, Is there anyway to increase just the plot's font size? I doubt there is, but it is quite small for me when sitting further away from my TV, while the rest of the skin/font size is fine!

You can edit the font.xml file in 1080i folder to your needs Smile Note, that if you get an update or a manual update, your changes will be overwritten.
Thanks for the reply, might try to edit the xmls, have just been playing around with the skin a lot trying to see what my preferred setup is! No worries about the ratings, i figured as much, just thought i would ask!

One last thing, just for inspiration, do you have pics of how you run your main setup, or is it always changing with new additions and what not?
(2021-06-06, 18:12)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-06-06, 10:27)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Thanks for the reply, might try to edit the xmls, have just been playing around with the skin a lot trying to see what my preferred setup is! No worries about the ratings, i figured as much, just thought i would ask!

One last thing, just for inspiration, do you have pics of how you run your main setup, or is it always changing with new additions and what not?

My main setup stays mostly the same Big Grin I like it clean & simple Smile

Homemenu:

MyVideoNav

OR

DialogVideoInfo

Homemenu Music

DialogMusicInfo

Weather Info

(2021-06-06, 18:48)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-06, 18:12)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-06-06, 10:27)beatmasterrs Wrote: Well, the only thing I know is, that imho this is not a skin issue, when some ratings are shown and others not. Smile

My main setup stays mostly the same Big Grin I like it clean & simple Smile

Homemenu:

MyVideoNav

OR

DialogVideoInfo

Homemenu Music

DialogMusicInfo

Weather Info

I might be taking some of those colors for the reloaded style banners haha, thanks for this!
Combining posters with fan art is very interesting and atmospheric! Smile From a visual point of view, I also like it very much! Honestly!) Perhaps this is even better than big fans .. But about your programming skills, I in no way exaggerate or suck up, but you are one of those who made just the perfect skin from the point of view of all aspects and sides and none of your work will leave you indifferentWink I think your skills in this matter and in programming in general are worthy of admiration and respect! I don't even know what else can be added to this beauty ..) But as for genres, I think I wrote to you and I don't remember what someone else would write about this .. So! Thank you very much for supporting the idea and now implementing it trying to do it as best as possible!) When I saw your message, I went to download the update right away, but I probably hurried But the implementation of fanart from bed is really very cool and looks interesting!) I have not seen this anywhere .. well, except for bingie, but there it is implemented a little differently .. I would like to know, personally, just my opinion about the background where you can see genres .. Is it possible, for example, to make them a different color? It seems to me that with a white background where the genres are located, it would be even more suitable for the design itself ..) Or maybe add the ability to change the window with the genre background in the color setting functions ..) See how it looks on a white background Smile Thank you very much in advance! Smile
  • 190(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11