• 220(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-07-26, 12:38)satelly Wrote: ...

I'm sorry, but I can't give any more information about it, because I don't use KODi Leia anymore and therefore can't test it.
The code for the background was also completely revised in reloaded for this reason. Code in leia mod was a mess...
(2021-07-26, 14:45)beatmasterrs Wrote:

I'm sorry, but I can't give any more information about it, because I don't use KODi Leia anymore and therefore can't test it.
The code for the background was also completely revised in reloaded for this reason. Code in leia mod was a mess...
No worries. Thanks again for a great skin mod. Am tempted to change to Matrix to access this feature.
(2021-07-26, 16:20)satelly Wrote:
(2021-07-26, 14:45)beatmasterrs Wrote:

No worries. Thanks again for a great skin mod. Am tempted to change to Matrix to access this feature.

I can really recommend the change to matrix, because the skin got many new features Smile
@beatmasterrs 

I finally broke down and upgraded to Matrix since you have been adding a lot of bells and whistles to your skin that I wanted. I have a question which I'm not sure you can answer.
Since Artwork Beef is not supported in Matrix I don't can't seem to find an option to select specific season posters that I want for TV shows. Artwork Beef in Leia had this option so does this mean I just need to stick with whatever random season poster is selected by the scraper? 10.1.3
(2021-07-27, 04:34)junitodx Wrote: @beatmasterrs 

I finally broke down and upgraded to Matrix since you have been adding a lot of bells and whistles to your skin that I wanted. I have a question which I'm not sure you can answer.
Since Artwork Beef is not supported in Matrix I don't can't seem to find an option to select specific season posters that I want for TV shows. Artwork Beef in Leia had this option so does this mean I just need to stick with whatever random season poster is selected by the scraper? 10.1.3

Please you can try those (Matrix version) :
@beatmasterrs have added them in the skin AZR Smile

script.artwork.beef : 

ZIP : https://github.com/henryjfry/fryhenryj/b...p?raw=true

GIT : https://github.com/henryjfry/fryhenryj/

PR : https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/274

script.artwork.downloader : 

ZIP : https://github.com/Angelinas1/script.art...s/main.zip

GIT : https://github.com/Angelinas1/script.artwork.downloader

PR : https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...16ee0b8c96
(2021-07-27, 08:02)Nanomani Wrote: Please you can try those (Matrix version) :
Tried installing from the zip file but get the following errors:

2021-07-27 12:00:00.481 T:12367   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'UnicodeDecodeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 1673: ordinal not in range(128)
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/service.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                       from lib.artworkprocessor import ArtworkProcessor
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/artworkprocessor.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                       from lib import cleaner, reporting
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/reporting.py", line 207, in <module>
                                                       report_startup()
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/reporting.py", line 45, in report_startup
                                                       line_exists = any(newline in line for line in reportfile)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/reporting.py", line 45, in <genexpr>
                                                     File "/data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/python3.8/lib/python3.8/encodings/ascii.py", line 26, in decode
                                                       return codecs.ascii_decode(input, self.errors)[0]
                                                   UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 1673: ordinal not in range(128)
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--10.1.3
(2021-07-27, 18:12)junitodx Wrote:
(2021-07-27, 08:02)Nanomani Wrote: Please you can try those (Matrix version) :
Tried installing from the zip file but get the following errors:

2021-07-27 12:00:00.481 T:12367   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                   Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 1673: ordinal not in range(128)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/service.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                       from lib.artworkprocessor import ArtworkProcessor
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/artworkprocessor.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                       from lib import cleaner, reporting
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/reporting.py", line 207, in <module>
                                                       report_startup()
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/reporting.py", line 45, in report_startup
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/reporting.py", line 45, in <genexpr>
                                                     File "/data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/python3.8/lib/python3.8/encodings/ascii.py", line 26, in decode
                                                       return codecs.ascii_decode(input, self.errors)[0]
                                                   UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 1673: ordinal not in range(128)
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--10.1.3

I have no issue in my side .
In the PR there are 2 links :

script.artwork.beef :  https://github.com/henryjfry/fryhenryj/b...p?raw=true
script.common.plugin.cache : https://github.com/henryjfry/fryhenryj/b...p?raw=true

Perhaps the second is usefull too. Smile

EDIT :
"script.common.plugin.cache" is in repo Kodi.
I advise you to take this one
(2021-07-27, 18:57)Nanomani Wrote: I have no issue in my side .
In the PR there are 2 links :

script.artwork.beef :  https://github.com/henryjfry/fryhenryj/b...p?raw=true
script.common.plugin.cache : https://github.com/henryjfry/fryhenryj/b...p?raw=true

Perhaps the second is usefull too. Smile
After I installed both Artwork Beef was working like a charm. Thanks a bunch for pointing me to the matrix version of AB, made my day.
If I select a TV show from a widget, I’m finding I’m not able to easily browse the full season/episode list. The “Browse” button just takes me all the way back to the base “Videos” menu and I have to select from some locations to get back to where I wanted to go.

ALSO, after the update I’m seeing discart and possibly the clearart is now misaligned on the OSD.
The new update 1.1.56 should be available in the Kodi repo. Much has been adjusted and reworked so that the overall impression should be more rounded.

The following changes are made:

• Improved overall usability/user experience
  • Updated translations
  • Improvements to colorpicker window, video & music osd and animations
  • Addon icon updated
  • Added option to flix views to disable netflix fanart window
  • Litebox script is now used for effects like blur, twotone or pixelate
  • Improved addon description and summary
  • Issues fixed, code cleanup

Note: With this update, it is necessary to re-enable the blur once (if it was already enabled), as Litebox is now used for this and other effects. Sorry for the inconvenience.
(2021-07-28, 05:58)djl0327 Wrote: If I select a TV show from a widget, I’m finding I’m not able to easily browse the full season/episode list. The “Browse” button just takes me all the way back to the base “Videos” menu and I have to select from some locations to get back to where I wanted to go.

ALSO, after the update I’m seeing discart and possibly the clearart is now misaligned on the OSD.

Do you use add-on or library content for the TV shows in widgets, you have mentioned?

I was able to reproduce the misalignment of the disc, but you also have mentioned the clearart. Could you provide a screenshot please?
(2021-07-28, 07:03)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-28, 05:58)djl0327 Wrote: If I select a TV show from a widget, I’m finding I’m not able to easily browse the full season/episode list. The “Browse” button just takes me all the way back to the base “Videos” menu and I have to select from some locations to get back to where I wanted to go.

Do you use add-on or library content for the TV shows in widgets, you have mentioned?

I was able to reproduce the misalignment of the disc, but you also have mentioned the clearart. Could you provide a screenshot please?

I use PlexKodiConnect to access my library.
And upon further review only the discart is misaligned on the OSD, clearart is fine.
(2021-07-28, 03:57)junitodx Wrote: After I installed both Artwork Beef was working like a charm. Thanks a bunch for pointing me to the matrix version of AB, made my day.
I guess I spoke too soon  Sad
I keep getting these errors when AB runs on startup or if I try to update my library manually

2021-07-28 09:14:50.338 T:11838   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                   Error Contents: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xff in position 397: invalid start byte
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/service.py", line 393, in <module>
                                                       ArtworkService().run()
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/service.py", line 100, in run
                                                       self.notify_finished('Video', self.process_allvideos())
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/service.py", line 254, in process_allvideos
                                                       return self.processor.process_medialist(items)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/artworkprocessor.py", line 263, in process_medialist
                                                       return self.process_chunkedlist([medialist], 1, alwaysnotify)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/artworkprocessor.py", line 278, in process_chunkedlist
                                                       self._process_chunk(medialist, len(medialist) == 1 and not idx, alwaysnotify)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/artworkprocessor.py", line 303, in _process_chunk
                                                       services_hit = self._process_item(mediaitem, singleitem)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/artworkprocessor.py", line 348, in _process_item
                                                       services_hit, error = self.gatherer.getartwork(mediaitem, onlyfs, auto)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/gatherer.py", line 30, in getartwork
                                                       mediaitem.forcedart = self.get_forced_artwork(mediaitem, not skipexisting)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/gatherer.py", line 61, in get_forced_artwork
                                                       for arttype, image in provider.get_exact_images(mediaitem).items():
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/providers/nfofile.py", line 78, in get_exact_images
                                                       root = read_nfofile(nfopath)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/providers/nfofile.py", line 166, in read_nfofile
                                                       return ET.parse(nfofile).getroot()
                                                     File "/data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/python3.8/lib/python3.8/xml/etree/ElementTree.py", line 1202, in parse
                                                       tree.parse(source, parser)
                                                     File "/data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/python3.8/lib/python3.8/xml/etree/ElementTree.py", line 595, in parse
                                                       self._root = parser._parse_whole(source)
                                                   UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xff in position 397: invalid start byte
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

Then it seems like AB just hangs because when I go back to it in Programs the only option I have is Stop Current Process, which doesn't even work. I need to actually disable it and then enable it again.
(2021-07-26, 16:49)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-26, 16:20)satelly Wrote:
(2021-07-26, 14:45)beatmasterrs Wrote: I'm sorry, but I can't give any more information about it, because I don't use KODi Leia anymore and therefore can't test it.

I can really recommend the change to matrix, because the skin got many new features Smile

You convinced me to make the jump to Matrix and the skin is even more amazing. Having stuck to older skins and Krypton/Leia, 1 think I have noticed with the change is that the viewtype available seem to be restricted depending on what library category Kodi has assigned.

For example for TV series seasons, the only Flix view is the landscape episode and I can't select the Flix poster viewtype. Some of my home videos are not scanned and Kodi somehow assigns them a library category which restricts the viewtype.

With older skins like the original Arctic:Zephyr and Aeon Silvo not, even with the Leia upgrade, there was the option of choosing any of the available viewtype and not restricted by what library category is assigned.

Is it possible to choose any viewtype regardless of the assigned library category. Or is there a way to change the library category that has been assigned.
(2021-07-28, 15:47)satelly Wrote:
(2021-07-26, 16:49)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-26, 16:20)satelly Wrote: No worries. Thanks again for a great skin mod. Am tempted to change to Matrix to access this feature.

You convinced me to make the jump to Matrix and the skin is even more amazing. Having stuck to older skins and Krypton/Leia, 1 think I have noticed with the change is that the viewtype available seem to be restricted depending on what library category Kodi has assigned.

For example for TV series seasons, the only Flix view is the landscape episode and I can't select the Flix poster viewtype. Some of my home videos are not scanned and Kodi somehow assigns them a library category which restricts the viewtype.

With older skins like the original Arctic:Zephyr and Aeon Silvo not, even with the Leia upgrade, there was the option of choosing any of the available viewtype and not restricted by what library category is assigned.

Is it possible to choose any viewtype regardless of the assigned library category. Or is there a way to change the library category that has been assigned.

Maybe the addon you are using does not specify a (correct) content type? Yes, there are conditions for different content types, because not every content type looks good with every view.
  • 220(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11