• 244(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-09-09, 13:24)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-09, 12:44)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-09-07, 18:34)beatmasterrs Wrote: As always, thanks for your detailed bug report Smile I was able to reproduce the issue, you've mentioned Smile I had unfortunately forgotten to test everything...

Please test the latest master:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

With latest master this bug is back introduce with one of PR after your fix. 
This time this behaviours is the same with all color skin.

If I use your previously fix without other PR all is ok :
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...e2a522c009

Which home menu layout? Steps to reproduce please, thank you

Layout 521 Smile

Please look at here : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3059033

It the same bug same behaviour. just the color skin "light" or "Darkest" change nothing.

before trailer all is ok : 

then the trailer start the sound is ok but the video is not visible :

switch full screen works well and go back it the same bug
there is not this behaviours in home
(2021-09-09, 14:13)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-09-09, 13:24)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-09, 12:44)Nanomani Wrote: With latest master this bug is back introduce with one of PR after your fix. 
This time this behaviours is the same with all color skin.

If I use your previously fix without other PR all is ok :
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...e2a522c009

Which home menu layout? Steps to reproduce please, thank you

Layout 521 Smile

Please look at here : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3059033

It the same bug same behaviour. just the color skin "light" or "Darkest" change nothing.

before trailer all is ok : 

then the trailer start the sound is ok but the video is not visible :

switch full screen works well and go back it the same bug
there is not this behaviours in home

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the issue, you have mentioned. As you can see in the last commits, there were no changes related to this function, nor a change to the trailer window. The visibility of the trailer window is also not related to the color theme. The fix, you have mentioned was for fixing a condition releated to this commit. Are you sure, you have the latest master?
In the information window of a film the extra info button does nothing here? Missing Addon?
RPi3 | RPi4 | LibreElec Kodi
(2021-09-09, 15:25)nojoe Wrote: In the information window of a film the extra info button does nothing here? Missing Addon?

No, the button has no onclick function, just like some others. But in this case, if you focus the button, you will get extended infos, if availabe.
resource.language.de_de:

msgctxt "#31013"
msgid "Feature ends at"
msgstr "Feature endet um"

to...

msgstr "Episode/Film endet um"

-----

Also i hear many radio streams like SomaFM and Music OSD reports always a 32bit audio stream. Would be really nice but that's not correct! Wink
Same is on the Eminence MOD skin. Better to deactivate this info for music streams maybe?

-----

Is it possible with Artist Slideshow installed to activate the downloaded extra info text?
(2021-09-09, 15:36)nojoe Wrote: msgctxt "#31013"
msgid "Feature ends at"

to...

I don't like "Movie/MusicVideo/Episode/Whatever" labels. I think "feature" is a good overall label for everything Smile

(2021-09-09, 15:36)nojoe Wrote: Also i hear many radio streams like SomaFM and Music OSD reports always a 32bit audio stream. Would be really nice but that's not correct! Wink
Same is on the Eminence MOD skin. Better to deactivate this info for music streams maybe?

The info returns what $INFO[MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample] provides, so there's no reason to change that since this is not a skin issue.

(2021-09-09, 15:36)nojoe Wrote: Is it possible with Artist Slideshow installed to activate the downloaded extra info text?

Do you mean the info about downloaded images of the ArtistSlideShow addon? If yes, then you can enable this in the addon settings.
(2021-09-09, 15:09)beatmasterrs Wrote: Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the issue, you have mentioned. As you can see in the last commits, there were no changes related to this function, nor a change to the trailer window. The visibility of the trailer window is also not related to the color theme. The fix, you have mentioned was for fixing a condition releated to this commit.

Ok I understand.
(2021-09-09, 15:09)beatmasterrs Wrote: Are you sure, you have the latest master?

Yes. Jumpbar for flix layout works Smile
It is very very strange. Tested on 2 install. The same behaviour.

Believe me before bored you I make always lot of test to be sure
Anyway you are right. Probably something on my side. Sorry for the noise.
(2021-09-09, 16:16)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-09-09, 15:09)beatmasterrs Wrote: Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the issue, you have mentioned. As you can see in the last commits, there were no changes related to this function, nor a change to the trailer window. The visibility of the trailer window is also not related to the color theme. The fix, you have mentioned was for fixing a condition releated to this commit.

Ok I understand.
(2021-09-09, 15:09)beatmasterrs Wrote: Are you sure, you have the latest master?

Could you please provide your userdata\addon_data\skin.arctic.zephyr.mod\settings.xml file?
(2021-09-09, 16:18)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-09, 16:16)Nanomani Wrote:

Ok I understand.

Could you please provide your userdata\addon_data\skin.arctic.zephyr.mod\settings.xml file?

Of course I can send you my settings.xml file.

But I have found this :

with "skin settings => Home => Show now playing info => type => extended info" the video trailer in layout 521 is not visible

If I change "type" to "default" or "off" all works fine
(2021-09-09, 18:24)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-09-09, 16:18)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-09, 16:16)Nanomani Wrote: Ok I understand.

But I have found this :

with "skin settings => Home => Show now playing info => type => extended info" the video trailer in layout 521 is not visible

Thank you, please test:

(2021-09-09, 18:33)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-09, 18:24)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-09-09, 16:18)beatmasterrs Wrote: Could you please provide your userdata\addon_data\skin.arctic.zephyr.mod\settings.xml file?

But I have found this :

Thank you, please test:

Yes I confirm you with your fix all is good.
Thank you Smile
(2021-09-09, 18:43)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-09-09, 18:33)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-09, 18:24)Nanomani Wrote: Of course I can send you my settings.xml file.

But I have found this :

Thank you, please test:

Yes I confirm you with your fix all is good.
Thank you Smile

I must thank you for pointing out all the issues Smile
(2021-09-09, 16:12)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-09, 15:36)nojoe Wrote: msgctxt "#31013"
msgid "Feature ends at"

to...

I don't like "Movie/MusicVideo/Episode/Whatever" labels. I think "feature" is a good overall label for everything Smile

Big Grin but in german it is terrible this "Feature" word and wrong in this sentence!
Maybe "Show" or "Medium" is better.
(2021-09-09, 15:36)nojoe Wrote: Is it possible with Artist Slideshow installed to activate the downloaded extra info text?

Do you mean the info about downloaded images of the ArtistSlideShow addon? If yes, then you can enable this in the addon settings.

Nope, i mean displaying the artist/band bio in the MusicOSD downloaded by Artists Slideshow.
(2021-09-09, 22:02)nojoe Wrote:

Nope, i mean displaying the artist/band bio in the MusicOSD downloaded by Artists Slideshow.

In music osd there is a settings button right in the buttons list. There in the music osd settings you can enable artist information.
  • 244(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11