• 252(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-09-18, 11:16)Zurg Wrote: @Nanomani sorry but I have another problem when first widget is empty. The back button should bring me back to first widget but if is empty It doesn't work

I don't know how to reproduce this behaviour.
Or I don't understand your issue sorry..

I have make a test with :

my widget 2 is like this :

then if my widget 1 become empty I can't focus on item on widget 1. Right ?

So if I go to widget 2 with navigation on right on item 5 for example.
BACK return to the first Item of widget 2 on my side ...
It is that is expected
(2021-09-18, 11:46)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-09-18, 11:16)Zurg Wrote: @Nanomani sorry but I have another problem when first widget is empty. The back button should bring me back to first widget but if is empty It doesn't work

I don't know how to reproduce this behaviour.
Or I don't understand your issue sorry..

I have make a test with :

my widget 2 is like this :

then if my widget 1 become empty I can't focus on item on widget 1. Right ?

So if I go to widget 2 with navigation on right on item 5 for example.
BACK return to the first Item of widget 2 on my side ...
It is that is expected

Ok I try to explain better; You are right if you are on widget 2 no problem but if you are on item 1 in widget 5 and widget 1 is empty the back button should bring me to item 1 in widget 2 chek the video
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mr4qsE-...sp=sharing
(2021-09-18, 12:18)Zurg Wrote: Ok I try to explain better; You are right if you are on widget 2 no problem but if you are on item 1 in widget 5 and widget 1 is empty the back button should bring me to item 1 in widget 2 chek the video
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mr4qsE-...sp=sharing

Thanks, I understand now Smile

this is not the only one situation where the fanart in background is not linked with the plot/the title when we go back to the menu unfortunately.

@rodainas explain this very well here : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3060341

In theory this seems simple to fix but it is not.
The code for home background/fanart is not in the same place of the code for home plot/title.
It isn't handle in the same way

I spent a lot of time wanting to find a fix for this issue where item used for fanart is not the same item used for plot/title in "flix home menu style" layout.
the only thing i got was a headache Big Grin

Perhaps in the futur but for now this seems very hard to fix. Sorry
Hi, does the skin support the new "cinemavision" script? Thanks
(2021-09-18, 14:44)Nanomani Wrote: Perhaps in the futur but for now this seems very hard to fix. Sorry

Ok no problem thanks for your effort
(2021-09-18, 16:50)vanilli Wrote: Hi, does the skin support the new "cinemavision" script? Thanks

No, there is mostly only support for add-ons, that are in the official repo. For cinema feeling, this skin uses the cinema mode of embuary helper script:

https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua...nformation
(2021-09-08, 22:30)Tired Dad Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 20:40)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 03:17)Tired Dad Wrote: Version 1.1.56SP2 works fine, each user profile keeps their colour settings. 

I think but haven't confirmed that when I log into a profile and change the colours (e.g. logo, gradient, etc) and then log out, those changes are saves to the settings.xml file of the "AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.arctic.zephyr.mod" folder and not the "C:\Users\sandp\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\profiles\[user]\addon_data\skin.arctic.zephyr.mod"  folder.

I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

I think, this is all releated to the profile switch issue. I'll have to think about implementing an alternative startup animation, even though that wouldn't be right, since I still don't think it's a skin-specific issue, but an issue with kodi's profile handling. We will see...
Thanks.  For what it's worth, I also think it's not your loading screen or animation.  What was different in 1.56SP2 that did work though?
@beatmasterrs I don't know what the error that swaps the colour for the profiles is, but i think I've tracked down how it happens.  I started with a fresh install of Kodi 19.1 under Windows and added AZR.  I then added two profiles and gave them different colours.  All profiles kept their colours, but logging out of the user profiles logged me back into the master profile in about 3-5 seconds. 

When I removed the checkbox for the "startup window" in the Extras setting, the "automatically logging back into the master profile" bug disappears, but now all the profiles pick up their colours from the master profile when I log into them.  Changing the colours in any profile results in all profiles getting that same colour pallette.  The reason: the master profile's settings.xml is being written to on exit for any other profile [the timestamp changes to show it is being written after logging out of another user's profile], and it appears that the next user profile I log into then inherits the colour settings from here

There is a workaround however.  Setting the master profile's settings.xml file to read-only prevents the profiles from overwriting each others' colour palette.  I'm going to do some more testing, but this seems to be the culprit so far.  I'll have to grab the various xml files from before and after for both the master profile and a user and run them through a text comparison program to see what changes.
(2021-09-19, 01:16)Tired Dad Wrote: @beatmasterrs I don't know what the error that swaps the colour for the profiles is, but i think I've tracked down how it happens.  I started with a fresh install of Kodi 19.1 under Windows and added AZR.  I then added two profiles and gave them different colours.  All profiles kept their colours, but logging out of the user profiles logged me back into the master profile in about 3-5 seconds. 

When I removed the checkbox for the "startup window" in the Extras setting, the "automatically logging back into the master profile" bug disappears, but now all the profiles pick up their colours from the master profile when I log into them.  Changing the colours in any profile results in all profiles getting that same colour pallette.  The reason: the master profile's settings.xml is being written to on exit for any other profile [the timestamp changes to show it is being written after logging out of another user's profile], and it appears that the next user profile I log into then inherits the colour settings from here

There is a workaround however.  Setting the master profile's settings.xml file to read-only prevents the profiles from overwriting each others' colour palette.  I'm going to do some more testing, but this seems to be the culprit so far.  I'll have to grab the various xml files from before and after for both the master profile and a user and run them through a text comparison program to see what changes.

Sigh.  Never mind.  The same problem came back under a different machine running 1.1.59.  Back to the drawing board Smile
(2021-09-19, 02:14)Tired Dad Wrote:
(2021-09-19, 01:16)Tired Dad Wrote: @beatmasterrs I don't know what the error that swaps the colour for the profiles is, but i think I've tracked down how it happens.  I started with a fresh install of Kodi 19.1 under Windows and added AZR.  I then added two profiles and gave them different colours.  All profiles kept their colours, but logging out of the user profiles logged me back into the master profile in about 3-5 seconds. 

Sigh.  Never mind.  The same problem came back under a different machine running 1.1.59.  Back to the drawing board Smile

There is nothing you can do from the skin side to prevent this behavior, as it is related to the Kodi profile system.
Have you created an issue ticket at the KODi github site?
@beatmasterrs I have post a new PR because "show markers unwatched" with default indicator is never show

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/525

This seems working great now but the marker is not always display in the same way.
Sometime with a background and sometime without : 

nothing urgent here. but if you have any idea of ​​how this should still be displayed
I can post a small PR for that Smile
(2021-09-19, 12:06)Nanomani Wrote: @beatmasterrs I have post a new PR because "show markers unwatched" with default indicator is never show

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/525

This seems working great now but the marker is not always display in the same way.
Sometime with a background and sometime without : 

nothing urgent here. but if you have any idea of ​​how this should still be displayed
I can post a small PR for that Smile

As it currently works, it is intended in every way. So there is nothing to change here Smile
(2021-09-19, 10:35)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-19, 02:14)Tired Dad Wrote:
(2021-09-19, 01:16)Tired Dad Wrote:  

There is nothing you can do from the skin side to prevent this behavior, as it is related to the Kodi profile system.
Have you created an issue ticket at the KODi github site?

No, I haven't because the Bello and Unity skins allow for colour changes between profiles without affecting other profiles so I thought it may be skin related.  With Unity, it does log back into the master user, but Bello does not.  With AZR 1.1.59 the automatic user login doesn't occur, so that's good.  That the colour issue is in some skin and not others would seem to indicate it's not a systemwide profile or progam issue but I'll keep looking into things.
(2021-09-18, 11:04)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-09-18, 02:41)robsch Wrote: The other thing I noticed it it doesn't show Atmos, either, so it could be something with me.

For 3D I don't know that is normal or not ?
I haven't such media or if rename with ".3D" is enought ? Smile

For Atmos if your media is correctly scrapped all must be good like this :

That was it. I had the Audio codex turned off.... Must been playing to much  and toggled it.

Thanks!

Now I just have to find the ever elusive 3D and I will be set.
Not sure whether someone already asked this before.. is it possible to add Trakt and IMDB ratings? 

Thank you! like the skin so much
(2021-09-20, 13:12)kooldudez Wrote: Not sure whether someone already asked this before.. is it possible to add Trakt and IMDB ratings? 

Thank you! like the skin so much

Maybe in the near future, when current master is in kodi repo, new features will be added Smile
  • 252(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11