• 253(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Hello, i'm sorry if this was asked before, i couldn't find it
I have a simple question, is it possible (in all AZ variations) that you can put a few youtube channels on on spot in home screen?
i know hot to have it on favorites and than include favorites in home screen, or i can put only one channel, but not several channels that are about food for example
any ideas?

tnx
(2021-09-20, 02:28)robsch Wrote: Now I just have to find the ever elusive 3D and I will be set.

This test version can help if there is ".3D" in your file name.
was not handle in this way before

GIT : https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/528

ZIP : https://github.com/Nanomani/skin.arctic....lag-3D.zip

To be clear it is only for test for now.
It is not accepted yet or in the master Smile
(2021-09-20, 15:55)maeda Wrote: Hello, i'm sorry if this was asked before, i couldn't find it
I have a simple question, is it possible (in all AZ variations) that you can put a few youtube channels on on spot in home screen?
i know hot to have it on favorites and than include favorites in home screen, or i can put only one channel, but not several channels that are about food for example
any ideas?

tnx

Like this ? : 

Every now and then I lose my option to chose movie sets in the movie hub, or to find the long press context menu for sets.
Is this a bug, or what should I do to be able to select them? I want to change set artwork, and to view which sets I have
there’s no watched indicator visible..
i tried different skin and its working but with reloaded no
(2021-09-21, 02:10)Sjors125 Wrote: Every now and then I lose my option to chose movie sets in the movie hub, or to find the long press context menu for sets.
Is this a bug, or what should I do to be able to select them? I want to change set artwork, and to view which sets I have

The only issue I know is that you can not select a movieset or get the dialogvideoinfo in hub window to get to the overview of the included movies. For now there is no solution for that, sorry.
(2021-09-21, 05:43)brownX Wrote: there’s no watched indicator visible..
i tried different skin and its working but with reloaded no

This is due to the addon itself, which provides the content. Needs to be improved for all indicators and will take some time..., but no promises.
(2021-09-20, 16:40)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-09-20, 15:55)maeda Wrote: Hello, i'm sorry if this was asked before, i couldn't find it
any ideas?

tnx

Like this ? : 

Hi, tnx for the answer
This is, if i'm not mistaken all youtube, i just wanted a few food channels for example, i have waay to many subscriptions so it's really messy to find channel i want if i put youtube addon on home screen :/
I know it's probably yt problem, because you have no way of categorizing your subs, but thought there is a way to hack around that in kodi
(2021-09-21, 10:48)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-21, 02:10)Sjors125 Wrote: Every now and then I lose my option to chose movie sets in the movie hub, or to find the long press context menu for sets.

The only issue I know is that you can not select a movieset or get the dialogvideoinfo in hub window to get to the overview of the included movies. For now there is no solution for that, sorry.

English is not my native language, so I might understand it wrongly.

What I mean is that I can longpress a movie to get to the info and that option just dissappeared when longpressing a movieset.
In that window, I could select everything that you also can do when in the movie info. Now there is no option in the longpress menu, when longpressing on a movieset
It is not there when only viewing sets and it isn't there eighter when peformed on a set in the movielist
(2021-09-21, 17:15)maeda Wrote: Hi, tnx for the answer
This is, if i'm not mistaken all youtube, i just wanted a few food channels for example, i have waay to many subscriptions so it's really messy to find channel i want if i put youtube addon on home screen :/
I know it's probably yt problem, because you have no way of categorizing your subs, but thought there is a way to hack around that in kodi

No, if your addon Youtube is correctly set you can use the souscription you want on each widget like this :

(2021-09-21, 19:14)Sjors125 Wrote:
(2021-09-21, 10:48)beatmasterrs Wrote:

What I mean is that I can longpress a movie to get to the info and that option just dissappeared when longpressing a movieset.
In that window, I could select everything that you also can do when in the movie info. Now there is no option in the longpress menu, when longpressing on a movieset
It is not there when only viewing sets and it isn't there eighter when peformed on a set in the movielist

Perhaps I don't understand your need. Sorry Smile
From that I know longpress works on Widget in Home but the option are limited :

But from all others layout this works well :

(2021-09-21, 19:39)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-09-21, 19:14)Sjors125 Wrote:
(2021-09-21, 10:48)beatmasterrs Wrote: The only issue I know is that you can not select a movieset or get the dialogvideoinfo in hub window to get to the overview of the included movies. For now there is no solution for that, sorry.

Perhaps I don't understand your need. Sorry Smile
From that I know longpress works on Widget in Home but the option are limited

If I understood correctly, he means the hub window. I currently can't provide a screenshot to show, what i mean.
It is not there in all possible windows

My screenshot, says there is no manage option when on a movieset, so I cannot choose the artwork
Sometimes it is there, sometimes it is nowhere to be found.

I use Kodi 19 on my Google Chromecast with Google TV, by the way
(2021-09-21, 21:06)Sjors125 Wrote: It is not there in all possible windows

My screenshot, says there is no manage option when on a movieset, so I cannot choose the artwork

Okay, then this isn't skin releated, scince the context menu xml code has not been changed. The context menu entrys are managed by Kodi itself.
(2021-09-21, 21:53)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-21, 21:06)Sjors125 Wrote: It is not there in all possible windows

Okay, then this isn't skin releated, scince the context menu xml code has not been changed. The context menu entrys are managed by Kodi itself.
So where do I look next? Did I use a wrong option in the settings? Is this something related to the Chromecast with Google TV?
Something entirely else?
  • 253(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11