• 256(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-09-28, 18:55)ixalthim Wrote:
(2021-09-28, 08:32)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-25, 20:05)ixalthim Wrote: Is there any plans to make EDL cut times visible on the video playback time bar?  It was a feature added in Kodi v19, and was in the previous skin I was using.  It is great when watching recordings of Live TV with Comskip EDL files.  Basically, it shows on the time line as a different color where the cuts for commercials are.

I would like to implement this, but unfortunately I have no possibility to test it, as I only use IPTV...
I would be happy to provide you a video file and an .edl file to go along with it.  I can share it with you via OneDrive, or similar, just let me know.

Yes, that would be fine. A short instruction on how I play this then would also be cool Smile

EDIT: just post a link here or per pm Smile
(2021-09-28, 18:58)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-28, 18:55)ixalthim Wrote:
(2021-09-28, 08:32)beatmasterrs Wrote: I would like to implement this, but unfortunately I have no possibility to test it, as I only use IPTV...
I would be happy to provide you a video file and an .edl file to go along with it.  I can share it with you via OneDrive, or similar, just let me know.

Yes, that would be fine. A short instruction on how I play this then would also be cool Smile

EDIT: just post a link here or per pm Smile
I will PM you.
@beatmasterrs PM sent.  Thanks again!
(2021-09-28, 19:17)ixalthim Wrote: @beatmasterrs PM sent.  Thanks again!

Could you please test this version here? https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...kers-1.zip

Setting is like "chapter markers" disbled by default and needs to be enabled
(2021-09-28, 19:53)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Could you please test this version here? https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...kers-1.zip

where do I find that setting?  I must be blind!!
(2021-09-28, 19:59)ixalthim Wrote:
(2021-09-28, 19:53)beatmasterrs Wrote:

where do I find that setting?  I must be bling!!

Please take a look:

That worked!  I am in a meeting now, so I will look at it further in a bit, but is there a way to turn that on by default for all videos, or if I turn it on for one, will it be auto on for all?
(2021-09-28, 20:08)ixalthim Wrote: That worked!  I am in a meeting now, so I will look at it further in a bit, but is there a way to turn that on by default for all videos, or if I turn it on for one, will it be auto on for all?

It's a global setting, so enabled once, it will work for all videos Smile
(2021-09-28, 20:12)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-28, 20:08)ixalthim Wrote: That worked!  I am in a meeting now, so I will look at it further in a bit, but is there a way to turn that on by default for all videos, or if I turn it on for one, will it be auto on for all?

It's a global setting, so enabled once, it will work for all videos Smile
spectacular.  Thanks so much!
The new version (with EDL markers) didn't include the change for higher brightness levels on home screen backgrounds.  No hurry, but if you get a chance, it would be great to have that as well.
(2021-09-28, 20:55)ixalthim Wrote: The new version (with EDL markers) didn't include the change for higher brightness levels on home screen backgrounds.  No hurry, but if you get a chance, it would be great to have that as well.

That's right, cause both versions are not merged into master so far. Needs more testing, to be sure, everything works well. I think, both features will be included in the new repo version, once it's finished.
(2021-09-28, 10:13)beatmasterrs Wrote:
Quote:Love the new Netflix-style picture in the top-right! Even with the brightness turned to 100% I'm getting a double image...is there anyway to fix this in the settings or is it an error?
There are only a few ways to prevent this:

- disable "Fullsize fanart"
    or/and
- enable blur

@beatmasterrs are there any plans, or even a way, to fix this double image issue? The reason i ask is that, while using the blur workaround does resolve the issue on the Flix views, it is a global setting so it impacts all my other views as well.
For example I use the Media info view for TV shows and their fanart backgrounds are no longer visible.
Is it possible you can add an option to open extendedinfo by default when you click widgets? Like Auramod has? Extendedinfo Mod was just updated to work on Matrix and uses TMDBH. Thanks!
(2021-09-30, 14:44)jdig4240 Wrote: Is it possible you can add an option to open extendedinfo by default when you click widgets? Like Auramod has? Extendedinfo Mod was just updated to work on Matrix and uses TMDBH. Thanks!

Nope, will definitely not be added. Embuary.info is fast and provides all extended infos for selected items of extended lists Smile
(2021-09-30, 14:56)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-30, 14:44)jdig4240 Wrote: Is it possible you can add an option to open extendedinfo by default when you click widgets? Like Auramod has? Extendedinfo Mod was just updated to work on Matrix and uses TMDBH. Thanks!

Nope, will definitely not be added. Embuary.info is fast and provides all extended infos for selected items of extended lists Smile

Its Ok, i just dont like those little icons with no labels in Embuary helper, but I think i figured it out, thanks.
  • 256(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11