• 267(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
It doesn't work anywhere, video library or home menu. I use poster in any widgets
(2021-11-06, 01:05)kokoplex Wrote: It doesn't work anywhere, video library or home menu. I use poster in any widgets

Okay, there are a few steps to find out what's going on:

Please 

- install this version: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...test-1.zip OR simply replace the Custom_Overlay.xml file, located in the skin folder: addons\skin.arctic.zephyr.mod\1080i with this one here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/beatma...verlay.xml 
- enable extended debugging information in skin settings > Arctic: zephyr - Reloaded > Debugging
- enable debugging in kodi in Settings > System > Logging > Enable debug logging
- make sure, blur is enabled
- restart kodi
- in home, scroll through 1-3 few items in home widgets and in the video library please also do that
- please make screenshots of all, what you have done

- finally provide the Debug Log and the screenshots, so i can hopefully see, whats wrong

Thank you Smile
Thank you for your help Smile
Here the debug log
(2021-11-06, 10:56)kokoplex Wrote: Thank you for your help Smile
Here the debug log

In your log i can see, that litebox can't find any image file:

xml:
script.litebox --> go_mapof: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:

I can't tell you why that is, but it might help for testing to quit Kodi, delete the "userdata\addon_data\script.litebox" folder and rename the "userdata\Thumbnails" folder so that all thumbnails are regenerated when Kodi is restarted.
It's same thing when i restart kodi.
Same error in log file.
It's maybe cause i use an external thumbnails folder ?
My thumbnails folder is located on my Nas, my advancedsettings look like that :
<pathsubstitution>
        <substitute>
            <from>special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/</from>
            <to>smb://FAB/video/Autres/Thumbnails/</to>
        </substitute>
    </pathsubstitution>
(2021-11-06, 11:37)kokoplex Wrote: It's same thing when i restart kodi.
Same error in log file.
It's maybe cause i use an external thumbnails folder ?
My thumbnails folder is located on my Nas, my advancedsettings look like that :
<pathsubstitution>
        <substitute>
            <from>special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/</from>
            <to>smb://FAB/video/Autres/Thumbnails/</to>
        </substitute>
    </pathsubstitution>

That could be the reason, yes.
You think it's possible to find a solution with my configuration or not ?
Another question, do you think that's possible to have an option to increase the clearlogo size (for home menu and video library) ?
(2021-11-06, 12:00)kokoplex Wrote: You think it's possible to find a solution with my configuration or not ?

The thing is, that i don't know, if this is kodi -or addon releated. You could try to ask in the litebox addon thread, if you think thats addon releated: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=363433

(2021-11-06, 12:00)kokoplex Wrote: Another question, do you think that's possible to have an option to increase the clearlogo size (for home menu and video library) ?

Maybe in the future, when I have reworked all the settings for the ClearLogo.
Thanks for your reply.
As i can see, the addon owner don't seem very talkative.
I will stay like that, is not very important
(2021-11-03, 09:20)beatmasterrs Wrote: Testers needed! The new version 1.1.61 is ready and before i can submit the version to the repo, it would be nice if it could be tested again Smile If anyone finds issues or bugs, please report them here.
First of all, a big thanks for the huge effort you are putting into this skin and community! I just transitioned from Kodi 18 to 19 and moved from Titan Mod Bingie to this skin. I've been intensively testing out all features past couple of days and I found this bug with view locking.

I want to lock the default views used for Movies, TV Shows, Seasons and Episodes. But when enabling the (experimental) view lock feature, it only locks the specific add-on pages I have enabled this on. This means that for my setup that I need to change the layout of nearly all pages. Since add-ons have about 50+ pages these days that would suck. In Bingie I could set default views, I assumed the view lock feature worked in the same manner. So my questions are:
  • Is the view lock feature broken?
  • Is there anything I can do as a work around to fix default views for Movies, TV Shows, Seasons and Episodes and set everything else?
(2021-11-07, 14:00)Bruur Wrote:
(2021-11-03, 09:20)beatmasterrs Wrote: Testers needed! The new version 1.1.61 is ready and before i can submit the version to the repo, it would be nice if it could be tested again Smile If anyone finds issues or bugs, please report them here.
First of all, a big thanks for the huge effort you are putting into this skin and community! I just transitioned from Kodi 18 to 19 and moved from Titan Mod Bingie to this skin. I've been intensively testing out all features past couple of days and I found this bug with view locking.

I want to lock the default views used for Movies, TV Shows, Seasons and Episodes. But when enabling the (experimental) view lock feature, it only locks the specific add-on pages I have enabled this on. This means that for my setup that I need to change the layout of nearly all pages. Since add-ons have about 50+ pages these days that would suck. In Bingie I could set default views, I assumed the view lock feature worked in the same manner. So my questions are:
  • Is the view lock feature broken?
  • Is there anything I can do as a work around to fix default views for Movies, TV Shows, Seasons and Episodes and set everything else?

Which version do you use? If you use 1.1.61, is there a difference to 1.1.60?
Well, for most views it works very well for me. Maybe you could explain this in more detail? Then I can try to reproduce the behaviour, you have mentioned.

Please:

- enable "Extended debugging information" in skin settings > Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded > Debuggig
- use addons like tmdbhelper 
- provide screenshots

With these infos, i can try to reproduce, thank you.
(2021-11-07, 14:21)beatmasterrs Wrote: Which version do you use? If you use 1.1.61, is there a difference to 1.1.60?
Well, for most views it works very well for me. Maybe you could explain this in more detail? Then I can try to reproduce the behaviour, you have mentioned.

Please:

- enable "Extended debugging information" in skin settings > Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded > Debuggig
- provide screenshots

• I have to confess that I started out with version 1.1.61, so I have no idea this issue is caused by this version specifically actually.
  • I'm using TMDBhelper
Here you can see I've enabled the forced views

And here I'm showing which I have applied (I didn't reset them  Smile ):

Here is an example of a page in TMDBHelper where I have set Popular Movies and locked the view to: Poster Flix v2

However, when I navigate to Movies Trending this Week: it defaults to List. The setting only 'sticks' when I apply it here too (and on the all the pages where I want it ..)
(2021-11-07, 14:45)Bruur Wrote:
(2021-11-07, 14:21)beatmasterrs Wrote: Which version do you use? If you use 1.1.61, is there a difference to 1.1.60?

Please:

- provide screenshots

• I have to confess that I started out with version 1.1.61, so I have no idea this issue is caused by this version specifically actually.
  • I'm using TMDBhelper
Here you can see I've enabled the forced views
And here I'm showing which I have applied (I didn't reset them  Smile ):

Here is an example of a page in TMDBHelper where I have set Popular Movies and locked the view to: Poster Flix v2

However, when I navigate to Movies Trending this Week: it defaults to List. The setting only 'sticks' when I apply it here too (and on the all the pages where I want it ..)

Thanks for the infos, you have provided. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the behaviour. I have tested it with the views "Shifted", "Poster Flix v2" and "Poster Flix v2 Episodes". I currently have no idea what the reason could be.
Could you possibly attach a Debug Log?
Hmmm, now you got me thinking. I started out from a clean install with Titan Mod Bingie Matrix. Later I installed ARZ, I understand that both skins share some settings. Could it be that this is causing the issue?
(2021-11-07, 15:24)Bruur Wrote: Hmmm, now you got me thinking. I started out from a clean install with Titan Mod Bingie Matrix. Later I installed ARZ, I understand that both skins share some settings. Could it be that this is causing the issue?

No, cause every skin has its own settings.xml where skin settings are saved to.
  • 267(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11