• 271(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-11-13, 03:49)terpsarlington Wrote: Beastmasterrs.  Can you please add the option in the Movie "Title" widget so the movie sets are displayed instead of individual movies.  Right now if i use the "title" widget all my movie sets are displayed as single movies.   In the overall movies section the movies are displayed as movie sets, it is just in the widget section.

thanks

I have not found a way to do this, sorry.
(2021-11-13, 03:38)terpsarlington Wrote:
(2021-11-11, 23:07)ontap Wrote:
(2021-11-11, 22:48)terpsarlington Wrote: Beastmasterrs  any plans on updating the search function or making a widget.  where the keyboard either shows up automatically or results are shown as you type your text.

thanks...loving the skin.
addons - search  "virtual keyboard" , then download "script.virtualkeyboard"
It may well be in the list of supported addons in skin settings.
ontap i tried searching google and the addons could not find it.  anyhelp or link would be appreciated.
I may have misread your original question , I thought you were wanting the auto completion keyboard so that when you type in the search bar , you see a selection of titles based on what your typing ?
I like the Arctic Zephyr Reloaded skin, but I'm having problems with it on my new Nvidia Shield TV Pro. I set up all home screen, and menus; Movie, TV Shows, Live TV, Addons, Programs, Settings, Power but for some reason the only ones that show on the home screen menu are Programs, Settings, and Power. Yes, I do have them all enabled, and set them all up under customize home screen. If anyone knows a fix for this that would be great, or if not then a recommendation for a similar skin I could use.
(2021-11-14, 01:47)Shipwreck Wrote: I like the Arctic Zephyr Reloaded skin, but I'm having problems with it on my new Nvidia Shield TV Pro. I set up all home screen, and menus; Movie, TV Shows, Live TV, Addons, Programs, Settings, Power but for some reason the only ones that show on the home screen menu are Programs, Settings, and Power. Yes, I do have them all enabled, and set them all up under customize home screen. If anyone knows a fix for this that would be great, or if not then a recommendation for a similar skin I could use.

Have you tried to reset the skinshortcuts configuration to skin defaults? In skin settings > customize home menu > restore menu items > reset to skin defaults

If that doesn't work, please provide the following:

- skin version
- screenshots or video of all related windows/dialogs
- addons/skin.arctic.zephyr.mod/script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml file

Thanks
I am using Jellycon, an addon for Jellyfin and its next up widget. The skin does not refresh the widgets on the home screen so the same episode I watched is always there unless I refresh the skin. The episode is marked as watched in Jellyfin so I know it works there. Is there some way to refresh widgets after playing?
(2021-11-14, 03:01)reitenth Wrote: I am using Jellycon, an addon for Jellyfin and its next up widget. The skin does not refresh the widgets on the home screen so the same episode I watched is always there unless I refresh the skin. The episode is marked as watched in Jellyfin so I know it works there. Is there some way to refresh widgets after playing?

Why not using the next up widget, that comes with the skin? Widget content will normally be refreshed by Kodi after playing.
Kodi is getting stuck when I hit the upper arrow in the home menu (loosing focus):

Before hitting 'up':

After hitting 'Up' the menu loses focus and I can't get it back:

The only way I can get back to proper navigation is to reload the skin (long-pressing the back button using the remote).
(2021-11-14, 10:50)beatmasterrs Wrote: Why not using the next up widget, that comes with the skin? Widget content will normally be refreshed by Kodi after playing.

Because that uses the local Kodi next up so it doesn't work across devices or if I reinstall Kodi whereas the Jellycon or PKC addon use the database the media comes from so it is always available.
(2021-11-14, 15:40)lcapriotti Wrote: Kodi is getting stuck when I hit the upper arrow in the home menu (loosing focus):

Before hitting 'up':

After hitting 'Up' the menu loses focus and I can't get it back:

The only way I can get back to proper navigation is to reload the skin (long-pressing the back button using the remote).

Could you please test this version here? https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-7.zip
(2021-11-15, 10:21)beatmasterrs Wrote: Could you please test this version here? https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-7.zip

Works for me, many thanks!
(2021-11-15, 11:51)lcapriotti Wrote:
(2021-11-15, 10:21)beatmasterrs Wrote: Could you please test this version here? https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-7.zip

Works for me, many thanks!

Thank you for your feedback. The fix will be included in the next version.
(2021-11-07, 12:43)kokoplex Wrote: Thanks for your reply.
As i can see, the addon owner don't seem very talkative.
I will stay like that, is not very important

If you like to test, i've made a version with an option, to enable embuary helper for blur instead of litebox. Maybe this works better for you:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...lper-1.zip
blur works perfectly like this !
Many thanks for your hard work, you're really great Smile
Hi people iMBD trailer addon is not working for me when launched trough Arctic Zephyr skin.

If I launch the iMDB trailer addon manually it works

but if I select a featured movie and I try watch the trailer it doesn't
(2021-11-16, 09:21)Hyphaed Wrote: Hi people iMBD trailer addon is not working for me when launched trough Arctic Zephyr skin.

If I launch the iMDB trailer addon manually it works

but if I select a featured movie and I try watch the trailer it doesn't

Please be more specific and provide screenshots or photos, of what exactly you mean, thanks.
A Debug Log could be also helpful.
  • 271(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11