• 275(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Thank you...but this is on an Apple TV, no access to the files and data (as far as I know).... and no keyboard, just a crappy thin, slippery, obnoxious remote control.
Back hasn't worked and other ideas?
Anybody?
(2021-11-26, 17:18)mccaffertee Wrote: Anybody?

Sorry I don't use Apple TV. 
IMHO your request will be more successful here :

https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=137
Hi,
How can I make the backup your skin? Thanks
(2021-11-26, 22:08)hitman222 Wrote: Hi,
How can I make the backup your skin? Thanks

Imho there are 3 folders, that contain skin settings/file:

userdata\addon_data\skin.arctic.zephyr.mod
userdata\addon_data\script.skinshortcuts
addons\skin.arctic.zephyr.mod

Another way is to use a backup addon, e.g. script.xbmcbackup. You can run the addon directly from skin settings to backup your kodi setup:

@beatmasterrs
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] Thank you
Hi all, how do i get the atmos flags to show right in this skin as my .info has Atmos in the codec and also my files names have Atmos but this skin just shows Huh until i play the movie and loads in the trueHd logo.

thanks
(2021-11-30, 00:07)meridius Wrote: Hi all, how do i get the atmos flags to show right in this skin as my .info has Atmos in the codec and also my files names have Atmos but this skin just shows Huh until i play the movie and loads in the trueHd logo.

thanks

xml:
String.Contains(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,.atmos.) | String.Contains(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,.atmos-)

Sorry for the late reply. I hope, its mor clear now Smile 

If you would like to test, what audiocodec the skin has found, you can install this test version: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...test-2.zip 
After installing, please enable extended debugging in skin settings > Arctic: zephyr - reloaded > debugging and you will get some infos in the upper left. You could provide screenshots of the screens, where the audiocodec is wrong in your opinion or missing. Then a can take a closer look Smile
Hello! I am really enjoying the skin! I have just two quick questions:
  1. Is there a way to add a search option to the main home screen?
  2. On some titles, when clicking on "extra info" on the OSD, it brings up a list of related items, and I have to chose the correct one. Is there a setting I can change that will cause the skin to simply choose the correct one? 
When I use the vertical menu, the settings tab shows the clear logo from my Movie widgets. This happens when I put the weather widget (multi-weather) in the settings tab. And the the widget label ("Weather" in my case) only shows for a split second and then disappears.

https://imgur.com/a/2tzGANn
(2021-11-25, 16:38)mccaffertee Wrote: I loaded the Arctic:Zephyr - Reloaded right from the Kodi skin and got a POPUP saying "something" didn't load, it may have said skin shortcuts?  But not sure as it disappeared quickly... now I have this BLANK SCREEN and don't know how to get back out to default skin... this is on an Apple TV, I have the same skin on my Chromecast and it works perfect... any ideas to fix or to get back to default? 
Thanks

Same thing just happened to me. Yes, the error message says: skin shortcuts error. And it completely crippled Kodi. Sad

Everything is gone, there is only blank screen with Kodi logo and time/date in the right bottom corner. I have no way to change skin since Kodi is installed on my Apple TV. Don't know what happened? I reinstalled Kodi, download this skin again, and the error is still there.

Now I'm really sad, because this skin is amazing...
p.s. Kodi version that I'm using is 19.3.

Did you push update to this skin or something? There is no other explanation to this behavior.
(2021-12-02, 19:49)lakinen69 Wrote: p.s. Kodi version that I'm using is 19.3.

Did you push update to this skin or something? There is no other explanation to this behavior.

As mentioned here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3073393 a debug log is required to see, what's going on.

There are regular updates, yes. However, these do not affect the issue, you mentioned, since I need a debug log for that.

Maybe you can try to test version 1.1.15 of skinshortcuts?
(2021-12-02, 20:08)beatmasterrs Wrote:

As mentioned here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3073393 a debug log is required to see, what's going on.

There are regular updates, yes. However, these do not affect the issue, you mentioned, since I need a debug log for that.
I understand what you're saying, but there is no way to extract debug log, since nothing is working - there is no menus, nothing. I can't turn on error log, can't change skin to default, literaly nothing.

The only thing I could try though, is to reinstall Kodi again, turn on debug logging, then download this skin, and hopefuly it will show log even if it doesn't show anything else.
(2021-12-02, 20:14)lakinen69 Wrote:
(2021-12-02, 20:08)beatmasterrs Wrote:

I understand what you're saying, but there is no way to extract debug log, since nothing is working - there is no menus, nothing. I can't turn on error log, can't change skin to default, literaly nothing.

The only thing I could try though, is to reinstall Kodi again, turn on debug logging, then download this skin, and hopefuly it will show log even if it doesn't show anything else.

Please enable a connection to your apple tv box so you can get the kodi.log file
  • 275(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11