• 277(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Is there a way to either make the text smaller or to add a simple tick to indicate I have watched a movie please?  The current text is larger than the corner of the movie icon.

(2021-12-08, 14:28)jameson123 Wrote: Is there a way to either make the text smaller or to add a simple tick to indicate I have watched a movie please?  The current text is larger than the corner of the movie icon.

What skin version and font do you use? Could you please provide a fullscreen screenhot?
having an issue with thumbnails loading - which is why i switched to resurrection - they both look similar only difference is the icons on addons load on resurrection - I want to switch back to reloaded because I like the similar looks and this one has widgets for the lower menu bar where widgets work for the side or upper menu bar - but if you can see why icons aren't loading on thumbnails for this skin it be helpful and I would send a log but I have problems sending a log - but i can tell you I'm on a nvidia shield tv 2019 and I'm running matrix 19.1. I thought it was something I was doing but after seeing it doesn't do it on resurrection I see reloaded has an issue loading thumbnails for some odd reason and some thumbnails even when they do load they are overly stretched.
@DarkEther
This has something to with Kodi. I have had the same issue in the past and deleting it from the source folder is the way I found to remove it.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-12-08, 20:56)ohmichaelboss Wrote: having an issue with thumbnails loading - which is why i switched to resurrection - they both look similar only difference is the icons on addons load on resurrection - I want to switch back to reloaded because I like the similar looks and this one has widgets for the lower menu bar where widgets work for the side or upper menu bar - but if you can see why icons aren't loading on thumbnails for this skin it be helpful and I would send a log but I have problems sending a log - but i can tell you I'm on a nvidia shield tv 2019 and I'm running matrix 19.1. I thought it was something I was doing but after seeing it doesn't do it on resurrection I see reloaded has an issue loading thumbnails for some odd reason and some thumbnails even when they do load they are overly stretched.

Without screenshots/photos of what you mean exactly, there is nothing, that I can do for you.
(2021-12-08, 21:28)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-12-08, 20:56)ohmichaelboss Wrote: having an issue with thumbnails loading - which is why i switched to resurrection - they both look similar only difference is the icons on addons load on resurrection - I want to switch back to reloaded because I like the similar looks and this one has widgets for the lower menu bar where widgets work for the side or upper menu bar - but if you can see why icons aren't loading on thumbnails for this skin it be helpful and I would send a log but I have problems sending a log - but i can tell you I'm on a nvidia shield tv 2019 and I'm running matrix 19.1. I thought it was something I was doing but after seeing it doesn't do it on resurrection I see reloaded has an issue loading thumbnails for some odd reason and some thumbnails even when they do load they are overly stretched.

Without screenshots/photos of what you mean exactly, there is nothing, that I can do for you.

-where it shows the addons in video and programs like resurrection it doesn't load thumbnails like that one does - they just stay the blank icons I'll try it again later and send you screenshots but I thought the idea of not having icons was enough deeply apologize - I'm a fan and like the look with widgets but the thumbnails don't load for me in video or programs even android where the apps show.
Imageas you can see I'm having issues with thumbnails on reloaded and when I switch to resurrection they all load up just fine - it's only this skin it's doing it on.
someone asked me if you had re-pathed them as special://home that it could be the reason behind it if you hadn't - no clue what he's referring to though thought you might know.

Issue should be fixed. Please test this zip file here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-1.zip or wait a feew days till the next update is available through the official kodi repo.
thank you for your time - i tried to fix it myself for weeks but couldn't do it so I came here with the issue instead - problem looks fixed. Thank you so much.
I was messing around with widgets some and notice the same thumbnails but in submenu widget are not showing also - thought i'd report this as another bug i've found.
(2021-12-09, 03:04)ohmichaelboss Wrote: I was messing around with widgets some and notice the same thumbnails but in submenu widget are not showing also - thought i'd report this as another bug i've found.

A:Z - R has hundreds of options and can be configured individually. I'm sorry, but without screenshots, as mentioned before and a detailed description of how to reproduce the issue, there is nothing i will do...
ImageI edited the submenu icons but the icons still don't show up for some - like they are blanks does it on the videos section too but not as noticeable cuz it only affects a couple. I was seeing if it was cuz of the other thing yesterday that could be doing this.
I double checked the submenu just in case the icons appear to be showing but for some reason like the screenshot above the thumbnails do not show up in the widget on certain ones. Hopefully this helps clear up any confusion. and hopefully my screenshot background doesn't get me into trouble.
Occasionally I am notified of a MovieDb Helper error on startup. It doesn't seem to impact the user experience and happens only sporadically. Anyone else?
  • 277(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11