• 283(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-12-29, 21:53)pgawronski Wrote:
(2021-12-29, 21:36)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-12-29, 21:26)pgawronski Wrote: no at all, just no focus to anything, focus stays on the last focused item like button down would react at all.

Please try to reset the skinshortcuts config in skin settings > customize home menu
Wow, thank you very much, all good nowSmile
Unfortunetly as I set more widgets it happened again. Is there a limit to the number of widgets you can have as definietly something is breaking it.
(2021-12-29, 23:52)pgawronski Wrote:
(2021-12-29, 21:53)pgawronski Wrote:
(2021-12-29, 21:36)beatmasterrs Wrote: Please try to reset the skinshortcuts config in skin settings > customize home menu
Wow, thank you very much, all good nowSmile
Unfortunetly as I set more widgets it happened again. Is there a limit to the number of widgets you can have as definietly something is breaking it.

Please explain the issue, you have, in more detail. As you can see, there is a widget limit of 6 widgets per home menu item. How many home menu items you have set? Screenshots could be helpful, thanks.
Ok I now know where is the issue. When your main vertical menu has more than 10 records Widgets are not allowing you to go down on the right hand side. As long as there is less or exactly 10 values on the left hand side main menu its fine.
Weird but defo a bug?
(2021-12-30, 00:35)pgawronski Wrote: Ok I now know where is the issue. When your main vertical menu has more than 10 records Widgets are not allowing you to go down on the right hand side. As long as there is less or exactly 10 values on the left hand side main menu its fine.
Weird but defo a bug?

Could be, but unfortunately I can't reproduce the error. For testing i have 11 menu items and the standard widget for each. Works without problems with all 3 vertical menus for me...
Sorry for getting back a bit late but thanks again for your input!

(2021-12-25, 23:52)beatmasterrs Wrote: Currently there is no solution except to adjust the brightness of the full screen fanart window. 

It took me awhile to figure out that I have to enable the blur option for backgrounds and set the opacity to 0% without applying to mainmenu, but in the end that did the trick! As for the other things...no worries, like I said those were purely out of curiosity.

Now once again I have another question for you, however it is not directly an issue with your skin.
https://imgur.com/h16Whmm

I was wondering what you use to generate the information in the red marked area for moviesets? Because for almost all of my moviesets the information is showing something like 2/1 or 3/2 which in my interpretation suggests I would have more movies in the set as expected, however the number of movies in the library is correct as is the information for the movies in the database (all checked) while the total number is wrong. Additionally I also have a few custom moviesets in my library where the infoline simply states something like "3 movies in the library" and sometimes "0 movies in the library". I guess in the end my preferred way would be to simply state the (correct) total amount of movies in the library or not to display that information at all.
I think I have all my scrolling options right but maybe this is just the way it's supposed to work.
When I press the info button while something is playing the plot scrolls if it is too long to display on the screen (good). When I pause the movie/episode however, the plot does not scroll it just sits there so if it is too long to display you just don't see the whole thing. Is there a way to get it to scroll when something is paused? If I am curious to see the write up for what I am watching, I'd prefer to pause it so I don't miss anything, especially if I am watching a foreign show with subtitles because then i will just need to skip back to reread what I missed while I was reading the plot.

Thanks
(2021-12-30, 21:24)junitodx Wrote: I think I have all my scrolling options right but maybe this is just the way it's supposed to work.
When I press the info button while something is playing the plot scrolls if it is too long to display on the screen (good). When I pause the movie/episode however, the plot does not scroll it just sits there so if it is too long to display you just don't see the whole thing. Is there a way to get it to scroll when something is paused? If I am curious to see the write up for what I am watching, I'd prefer to pause it so I don't miss anything, especially if I am watching a foreign show with subtitles because then i will just need to skip back to reread what I missed while I was reading the plot.

Thanks

Should be fixed in the latest master on github:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

Official update should also be available soon.
(2021-12-31, 01:55)beatmasterrs Wrote: Should be fixed in the latest master on github:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

Official update should also be available soon.

That's awesome. Just seemed to make sense to be able to read the plot while the media is paused as opposed to when it's playing. As always, thanks for the quick updates to this awesome skin.
(2021-12-30, 07:52)leschranz Wrote: Sorry for getting back a bit late but thanks again for your input!
(2021-12-25, 23:52)beatmasterrs Wrote: Currently there is no solution except to adjust the brightness of the full screen fanart window. 

It took me awhile to figure out that I have to enable the blur option for backgrounds and set the opacity to 0% without applying to mainmenu, but in the end that did the trick! As for the other things...no worries, like I said those were purely out of curiosity.

Now once again I have another question for you, however it is not directly an issue with your skin.
https://imgur.com/h16Whmm

I was wondering what you use to generate the information in the red marked area for moviesets? Because for almost all of my moviesets the information is showing something like 2/1 or 3/2 which in my interpretation suggests I would have more movies in the set as expected, however the number of movies in the library is correct as is the information for the movies in the database (all checked) while the total number is wrong. Additionally I also have a few custom moviesets in my library where the infoline simply states something like "3 movies in the library" and sometimes "0 movies in the library". I guess in the end my preferred way would be to simply state the (correct) total amount of movies in the library or not to display that information at all.

Should be fixed with the latest tmdbhelper update, as jurialmunkey wrote here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3078395 It may be required to refresh tmdbhelper's cache and restart Kodi for the changes to take effect.
(2022-01-02, 12:51)beatmasterrs Wrote: Should be fixed with the latest tmdbhelper update, as jurialmunkey wrote here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3078395 It may be required to refresh tmdbhelper's cache and restart Kodi for the changes to take effect.

Update installed and now everything works as expected, thanks!
Hi could you fix this glitches in LiveTV section when channel list change from list ?

Time 0:40 at movie below

(2022-01-03, 17:17)piotrasd Wrote: Hi could you fix this glitches in LiveTV section when channel list change from list ?

Time 0:40 at movie below

- Please enable debugging in skin settings > Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded > Debugging
- Please record a small video again, which shows the behaviour during switching

Thank you

please also check PM box Wink thanks
Thanks for the video. I was not able to reproduce the issue, you have menioned. So currently I have no idea what is going on, nor whether it's skin is related. Have you tried to this with other skins, that are using this dialog in the same way?

(2022-01-03, 20:09)piotrasd Wrote: please also check PM box Wink thanks

I'm not a fan of private messages, because I think many things could be useful for other Kodi users. Just post your request here in the thread.
yes resurrection and other are fine. Just here on full screen when we switching channel from Side list.
  • 283(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11